No attack
oh my friend wanted to know
dark bull
thermal lacerta
earth wolf
lightning l-drago
rock orso.
best combo
What do you think about these combinations?
For a tournament (if I ever go to one) : Attack- Spiral/Screw striker/unicorno D125 JB, Defense- twisted/basalt bull T125 D or earth fireblaze D125 S and for Stamina- burn gasher/cancer 230 D.

For testing (new beyblades and new combinations) : Attack- ray capricorn 100 RF or rock pegasus W105 WD, Defense- earth fireblaze D125 S, Stamina- burn aquario 135 BS and for Balance evil/killer gemios DF145 FS or dark byxis W105 SD.

I got a L-Drago Destructor LW105 LF (Hasbro version) and I was wondering what spin tracks and performance tips would be good for the absorb mode and then the attack mode. (Spin track and performance tips listed below in spoiler thing)

I just got two takara-tomy metal faces (facebolts) even though I am a Hasbro user and I was wondering which of the above combinations would benefit from having a metal face (facebolt).
I am going to start using my gravity destroyer so I could use some combinations for that as well please. I use a Hasbro beystadium for testing beyblades. (Is that better Hazel, Uwik and Technocrat.....?)
they are decent for a tournament
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:19 AM)shadowblader01 Wrote: they are decent for a tournament

Were you talking to me?
Can someone please tell me a combo with saramanda and gryph thanks
yup jk there prety good i mean comparing them to like my destroyer or like kerbecks
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:13 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: What do you think about these combinations?
For a tournament (if I ever go to one) : Attack- Spiral/Screw striker/unicorno D125 JB, Defense- twisted/basalt bull T125 D or earth fireblaze D125 S and for Stamina- burn gasher/cancer 230 D.

For testing (new beyblades and new combinations) : Attack- ray capricorn 100 RF or rock pegasus W105 WD, Defense- earth fireblaze D125 S, Stamina- burn aquario 135 BS and for Balance evil/killer gemios DF145 FS or dark byxis W105 SD.

I got a L-Drago Destructor LW105 LF (Hasbro version) and I was wondering what spin tracks and performance tips would be good for the absorb mode and then the attack mode. (Spin track and performance tips listed below in spoiler thing)

I just got two takara-tomy metal faces (facebolts) even though I am a Hasbro user and I was wondering which of the above combinations would benefit from having a metal face (facebolt).
I am going to start using my gravity destroyer so I could use some combinations for that as well please. I use a Hasbro beystadium for testing beyblades. (Is that better Hazel, Uwik and Technocrat.....?)

L drago destructor would be good with 90 and ewd

Gravity destroyer/Perseus is good with ch120 and RF

(Oct. 10, 2012  3:29 AM)shadowblader01 Wrote: yup jk there prety good i mean comparing them to like my destroyer or like kerbecks

Oh okay, thanks what do you think about the testing beyblades I listed? and what I had asked about the L-Drago i mentioned and the gravity destroyer?
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:36 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:13 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: What do you think about these combinations?

L drago destructor would be good with 90 and ewd

Gravity destroyer/Perseus is good with ch120 and RF

Would the 90 EWD go with the attack mode or the absorb mode in your combination? Can you suggest a different tip by any chance for the gravity destroyer combination? Which direction is the gravity destroyer combination spinning? I do not like the F series tips apart from FS I think it is called? (it came on dark gasher/cancer)
The attack mode would be better on l drago however for the destroyer sadly destroyer does not have weight or the roundness needed for a defense or attack type (I think if you can get a RB that would be good or even an RS to force smash)
for ldrago destroyer. ad145 b
destroyer. 135. hf/s for attack if u put it where the wholes are covered. but d125 wd or bd145 wd would be best and i dont have verry many beys but i could get my friend to test them and i can tell you by thursday
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:50 AM)shadowblader01 Wrote: for ldrago destroyer. ad145 b
destroyer. 135. hf/s for attack if u put it where the wholes are covered. but d125 wd or bd145 wd would be best and i dont have verry many beys but i could get my friend to test them and i can tell you by thursday

True that sorry I forgot that destroyer works best with s130
Please forgive me
yup or bd. i do tons of destroyer reserch
ps. nice sig. lol histerical
Nice sig too

Back on topic destroyer would be better with mf right?
I have L-Drago Destructor not L-Drago Destroyer
I think he meant destructor (I always get confused too ... Your not alone)
(Oct. 10, 2012  4:04 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: I think he meant destructor (I always get confused too ... Your not alone)

Oh okay apparently they are the same beyblade apart from who made them (thanks)
yes that is true l drago DESTROY is the same bey as l drago DESTRUCTOR the only difference is the meatl peice on Destructor is painted red on Destroy it is not painted to get the redness you need stickers, and Destructor has lw105 Lf but Destroy has F:S
Tracks and tips for hasbro variares i also have 2 metal faces
mf variares 85 rf

would be okay
Okay so what were your combinations for the L-Drago Destuctor in attack mode and for absorb mode? What about the gravity destroyer? Which way is the gravity destroyer spinning in said combinations? What do you think of the testing beyblades I had mentioned before?
I dont have 85 my lowest is 105 highest is 145 and if you can could there be any defense stamina attack and balance combos thank you
angelusbichi l drago destuctor 90 ewd and gravity destroyer s130 r2f

specter187 variares is good for nothing but attack 105 r2f is still half decent
(Oct. 10, 2012  5:02 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: angelusbichi l drago destuctor 90 ewd and gravity destroyer s130 r2f

specter187 variares is good for nothing but attack 105 r2f is still half decent

Okay which mode is the 90 EWD combination, Attack or absorb? Any other tips for the gravity destroyer (I hate the F series tips apart from FS I think it is called. Which way is the gravity destroyer combination spinning? And which mode, counter or defense?