"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 01, 2011  7:52 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: well can someone build me stamina-defense combo i have 3x earth wheel and 3x wd tips and all season1 bey parts and please try that no part except earth wheel and wd repeats

my best custom using these parts r :

1. earth bull gb145 wd
2. earth sagittario c145 wd
3. earth eagle ed145 b

so those are your best my question is do you have a thermal, byxis, ed145, and a sf if you do reply back....
What is the best attack combo for samurai ifraid?
Is Gravity Perseus ED145D (Defense Mode, Left Spin) a good Metal Masters combo?
(Sep. 27, 2012  4:33 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Is Gravity Perseus ED145D (Defense Mode, Left Spin) a good Metal Masters combo?

I don't think that is a really good combo.If you want a spin stealer combo you can use Gravity Perseus/Destroyer CH120 EWD.
(Sep. 27, 2012  6:26 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Oh... is Meteo L-Drago CH120WD enough?

Change it to EWD. Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD is a very good combo. Ive used it in several tournaments.
There are loads of Scythe kronos combos, but what one is good for defence/stamina?
There are also loads of Beat Lynx combos, but which one is good for defence and some stamina?
The one for scythe kronos i'm using is Scythe Kronos 100WD
The one for beat lynx is Beat Lynx AD145W2D, both of them were beaten by (MF) Flame Bull 85SD

Sorry for reposting, but nobody has really answered my question clearly enough yet...

What about an attack/destablizer combo? Can this be considered for competive play?
-L-Drago Destroy 85XF (Attack Mode)
It being a reverse rotating beyblade, it can destablize other beyblades more easily than with right-spin beys.
The metal frame is on top instead of the clear wheel so that helps it attack from below more effectively.
And of course, its left rotation can come from the other direction with right-spin beyblades.
The 85XF is used for speed and upper attack.
Please give me as much critisicm as needed. Thanks!
I just found out that my L-Drago Energy Ring can be used with both left and right spin launchers. I wonder what right rotating fusion wheel would be good with left rotation...

These are my parts
Lets try this out!
Also, a decent defence combo would be nice
(Sep. 27, 2012  9:23 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: I just found out that my L-Drago Energy Ring can be used with both left and right spin launchers. I wonder what right rotating fusion wheel would be good with left rotation...

These are my parts
Lets try this out!

To be clear, if you use L-Drago in Right-Spin, it is illegal. And you probably have Hasbro's Meteo L-Drago Assult Ver. Am I correct?
(Sep. 27, 2012  9:25 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  9:23 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: I just found out that my L-Drago Energy Ring can be used with both left and right spin launchers. I wonder what right rotating fusion wheel would be good with left rotation...

These are my parts
Lets try this out!

To be clear, if you use L-Drago in Right-Spin, it is illegal. And you probably have Hasbro's Meteo L-Drago Assult Ver. Am I correct?

I know its illegal, I just wanted to know for the sake of knowing. And besides, the only person I can battle is my cousin. Also I have NO idea what It is. Im just assuming cuz thats what it said on the box. I got it with a yellow plastic face bolt, I think its an L-Drago Fusion wheel and Energy Ring, It came with a AD145 spin track, and a metal performance tip I have no name for. It is shaped liike a blunt cone. And everything on the box exept for the bey name was in either Japanese or Chinese. The parts came in a sealed plastic bag. I got it from a street merchant in china town
According to the beybladegeeks (they are bladers on YouTube), it sounds like you bought a fake beyblade... The metal performance tip gave me the clue. If it doesn't say Takara-Tomy or SonoKong on the packaging, it is probably fake. Sorry.
Hallo, wanted to see if if Screw ____ GB145RSF is a good attack/defence bey. I Like it cause it has aspects of attack with Screw and RSF, while having the defence with the help of GB145 and RSF.
(Sep. 27, 2012  10:42 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Hallo, wanted to see if if Screw ____ GB145RSF is a good attack/defence bey. I Like it cause it has aspects of attack with Screw and RSF, while having the defence with the help of GB145 and RSF.

Its actually not that great. GB145 has some use for attack types. Beat/Flash have been known to do good on GB145. Screw is good with MF H Screw___ S130/Ch120 RF/R2F
(Sep. 27, 2012  9:43 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
According to the beybladegeeks (they are bladers on YouTube), it sounds like you bought a fake beyblade... The metal performance tip gave me the clue. If it doesn't say Takara-Tomy or SonoKong on the packaging, it is probably fake. Sorry.

Awww. Well there goes 10 dollars...
(Sep. 27, 2012  6:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  6:26 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Oh... is Meteo L-Drago CH120WD enough?

Change it to EWD. Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD is a very good combo. Ive used it in several tournaments.

Can i use l drago destroy Instead of meteo l drago
Dark gasher ch120fs
Hades kerbecs bd145ds
Ray striker d125cs
Meteo ldrago lw105lf

Can someone make me a balance type

Ray striker d125cs
Dark gasher ch120fs
Meteo ldrago lw105lf
Hell kerbecs bd145ds

(Sep. 28, 2012  12:59 AM)specter187 Wrote:

BALANCE:
  • Hades Kerbecs BD145CS

You might want to add a Metal Face to that.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:04 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  12:59 AM)specter187 Wrote:

BALANCE:
  • Hades Kerbecs BD145CS

You might want to add a Metal Face to that.
I dont have a metal face bolt and are there any other combos other than hades kerbecs bd145cs

(Sep. 28, 2012  1:16 AM)specter187 Wrote: I dont have a metal face bolt and are there any other combos other than hades kerbecs bd145cs

If you don't have one, the combo will still work pretty good. Although it is outclassed nowadays, but it still was good.

And no, there aren't any other Balance combos out of the parts you own.
Meteo ldrago ch120cs
Is this good?
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:28 AM)specter187 Wrote: Meteo ldrago ch120cs
Is this good?

Not really. The L-dragos are really too light to be defensive, and even if your CS is offensive, L-Drago Destroy and Lightning L-Drago are better attackers. MLD is really a spin stealer.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:28 AM)specter187 Wrote: Meteo ldrago ch120cs
Is this good?
If your trying to make a Spin Stealer then switch CS with EWD and that combo is bad
EDIT:Ninja'd by Purple Pony

gravity destroyer ad145wd
variares 145wb
Which one is better
Also my friend wants me too trade him my hades kerbecs bd145ds for his variares 145wb
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:56 AM)specter187 Wrote: gravity destroyer ad145wd
variares 145wb
Which one is better
Also my friend wants me too trade him my hades kerbecs bd145ds for his variares 145wb
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD is better because all of his parts are useful and Variares 145WB has bad parts becuase the Hasbro Variares isn't as good as the Takara Tomy one and 145 and WB are outclasses in todays metagame