"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Cher:

Attack: MF-H Vulcan Byxis CH120R2F, MF-H Gravity Destroyer D125R2F, MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F
-- These are all rather outclassed. Get some top-tier TT Attack wheels, preferably Flash, and you'll be golden. You also could use regular RFs (or LRF) for left-spin attackers.

Defense: MF-H Basalt Bull BD145(CS/RB), MF-H Phantom Gasher BD145(CS/RB)
Anti-Attack: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145R2F

-- For pure Defense Basalt is the better of the first two, though Phantom would have far and away better Stamina and is a decent alternative. Use GB145 if you can't borrow BD145. How do you have RB, haha? As for the Anti-Attack custom, it's probably your only good answer to Flash from the parts you have.

Stamina: Phantom Gasher BD145EDS, Phantom Gasher AD145(WD/EWD)
-- For the second combo, WD vs. EWD is personal preference. In general, WD is more consistent, while EWD is better against left spin.

Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
-- This is now a well-known combo as-is, though I personally would use some form of Metal Face on it. I also prefer W2D, though again this combo is fairly proven.

Balance: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS, MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, Phantom (Attack Mode) Gasher 90MF
-- The first two of these customs are well-known Defense/Stamina hybrids and are each rather useful. The third is something I had to suggest since I'm me, haha! You might want to use some form of Metal Face on the third if you decide to use it.
(Aug. 28, 2012  1:52 PM)Cher Lloyd Wrote: I would rather combos that are from the more experienced: bobmcdoogal, angry, defstamina, etc.
Parts in my sig.

Attack: MF Gravity Destroyer(Counter) D125/R145R²F
Defence: MF-H Twisted Kerbecs/Bull/Gasher BD145CS/RSF/RB
Stamina: Phantom(Stamina) Gasher/Bull AD145WD/EWD/BD145EDS/230D
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Balance: MF-H Twisted Kerbecs/Bull/Gasher 230CS
Anti Attack: MF-H Twisted Tempo R145R²F

EDIT: Beaten by Inguilt
What's the best tip to use with Twisted Bull GB145 to add more stamina because with sd it doesn't have enough stamina
(Aug. 28, 2012  3:10 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: What's the best tip to use with Twisted Bull GB145 to add more stamina because with sd it doesn't have enough stamina

WD might be just fine for Twisted Bull GB145.
No it isn't.

GB145WD is one of the most infamous setups here. It sucks.
People tend to find it good, which leads to HUGE misconceptions. Hence, I do not blame you for what you suggested there. Smile

beychamp- Well, GB145 is meant to be a Defense track (and more of an Attack track in recent times). Due to its elliptical design, it is NEVER preferred to be used as a Stamina track. Therefore, no Stamina tip is ever used with GB145.
So, use some other track for Stamina; as GB145 won't fetch you the results you are looking for.
(Aug. 28, 2012  4:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No it isn't.

GB145WD is one of the most infamous setups here. It sucks.
People tend to find it good, which leads to HUGE misconceptions. Hence, I do not blame you for what you suggested there. Smile

beychamp- Well, GB145 is meant to be a Defense track (and more of an Attack track in recent times). Due to its elliptical design, it is NEVER preferred to be used as a Stamina track. Therefore, no Stamina tip is ever used with GB145.
So, use some other track for Stamina; as GB145 won't fetch you the results you are looking for.
That's why I said 'it might be fine' instead of saying it's correct for the track.
Yeah, I understand.

However, telling him that GB145 isn't a good Stamina track would have been more appropriate to be honest. Smile
You see, when you say that GB145WD is fine, it simply sets the stage for further spreading of the misconception I was talking about in my previous post. Wink
What about Twisted Bull BD145 DS
BD145DS scrapes. Smile
So what spintrack and tip to go with MF-H Twisted Bull
BD145CS and 230CS are great, if you want a Defense setup.
Otherwise, you can use AD145WD for Stamina.
Would ds go good with gb145
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:29 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Would ds go good with gb145

I personally LOVE the DS tip.
However, its not a good choice.
GB145DS wouldn't fetch you anything to be honest. Being a sharp tip variant, DS does suffer from minute balance issues, which I feel, might aggravate a bit when using the irregular track.
GB145 can be used with CS for a Defense combination, though...
Thanks for the combos guys, Phantom gasher is one of my faves. RB: Loooong story.
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

GB145DS wouldn't fetch you anything to be honest. Being a sharp tip variant, DS does suffer from minute balance issues, which I feel, might aggravate a bit when using the irregular track.
A knew cs or worn out
(Aug. 28, 2012  9:02 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

A knew cs or worn out

The CS would preferably be calm, and not have an attack pattern.
I've started playing beyblade again after a year of leaving them in my garage, and I've made 2 combos, and I'm wondering if these combos are good or not?
Combo #1: Earth Zurafa R145D

Combo #2: Flame Fireblaze 100S

Note: All of the listed parts are Hasbro-made.
Fus10nBlad3r,

Hmm.. After a year, eh? Ahh... Those parts were Top Tier back in the day... But now, of course they have been outclassed. Earth Zurafa R145D would be ''Okay'' if it had a CS/RS/RB tip, and Flame could really be switched with a Burn wheel since it was good in the day. I recommend you getting some 4D system beys, not the Metal Fury toyline.
(Aug. 29, 2012  12:15 AM)Tris Wrote: Fus10nBlad3r,

Hmm.. After a year, eh? Ahh... Those parts were Top Tier back in the day... But now, of course they have been outclassed. Earth Zurafa R145D would be ''Okay'' if it had a CS/RS/RB tip, and Flame could really be switched with a Burn wheel since it was good in the day. I recommend you getting some 4D system beys, not the Metal Fury toyline.
Wah,really?I heard Cosmic has been doind well in the testing

(Aug. 29, 2012  12:48 AM)Ultimate Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  12:15 AM)Tris Wrote: Fus10nBlad3r,

Wah,really?I heard Cosmic has been doind well in the testing

All currently tested Metal Fury beys have either been as good or worse than 4D. It's better to get 4D...
Can anyone expert pls improve my combos for both hasbro and tt stadium

Gravity destroyer r145 r2f
Screw zurafa d125 rf
Lightning l drago lw105 lf
Ray striker 100 hf/s
Rock pegasus r145 hf

Burn fireblaze ad145 wd
Earth eagle 145 wd
Thermal lecerta 145 ds
Flame cetus df145 s
Flame libra wa130 es

Rock orso sw145 wb
Twisted bull 230 cs
Grand pegasus 2 c145 rs

Meteo l drago ch120 wd
Hades kerbecs bd145 sd

Storm serpent wd145 hf

dark wolf t125 s

Extra or saved parts

Flame,storm, galaxy
Byxis, sagittario, tempo, capricorn, aquario
135,d125,90
Ms,mf,wd,b
(Aug. 29, 2012  1:25 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Can anyone expert pls improve my combos for both hasbro and tt stadium

Gravity destroyer r145 r2f
Screw zurafa d125 rf
Lightning l drago lw105 lf

Burn aquario ad145 wd
Earth eagle 145 wd

Twisted bull 230 cs

Meteo l drago ch120 wd
Hades kerbecs bd145 sd (Switch with WD)
I hope my edits helped. BTW Meteo l drago BD145 MF is pretty good. I got 2nd when using this

Hades Kerbecs BD145WD
Twisted Bull/Kerbecs BD145/230CS
Gravity Destroyer D125/R145RF/R2F or BD145MF
Screw Tempo 90/D125RF/R2F/MF
Meteo L-Drago CH120WD
EDIT: Use mine, they are better than Thunder Dome's.
What beyblade is best to combine with Fang Leone 130W2D to make it a competitive beyblade.?