"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
No,what I meant is BD145 does not match good with MF because it isn't caught tightly...
BD145 plus an aggressive cs is apparently quite excellent, Janstarblast. Because Hell has a fair amount recoil, it's probably a better option in that case (though you are correct in saying MF would work well there, it does).

Meteo, I dunno if that's another of your strange experiences with parts, like th170, but bd145mf works well for everyone else that uses it.

A non-aggressive MF is quite odd, yours must be broken. It's an aggressive, fast moving, rather useful tip.
Yes, BD145 + CS is a decent combination.

I was merely replying to the post about the non-aggressive MF, and it's wobbling issue. Although based on my own personal taste, I prefer MF with non-gimmicked / narrow-gimmicked tracks.
Well actually, my bad. I didn't notice that the CS was an aggressive one...
Meteo- Eh? For some reason, I dunno why, but maybe you are confused between MB and MF..... Everyone here knows that MB is very loose on on some tracks... Still, if not, then I am surprised...
Guys...Not sure if this is on topic or not but why does my Earth Kerbecs 90WD spin longer than Hell Kerbecs BD145WD? Ppl keep saying Hell Kerbecs is really good in stamina.... And is BD145 better than 230 or equal? And btw Janstarblast I tried using a plier but It DIDN'T work in opening my Gravity Perseus..
Is your BD145 on Boost mode? If not, change it to boost mode.
Well, I discussed this with th!nk, and according to him, BD145 is better for Stamina. Also, what mode was BD145 in? It has to be in Boost Mode. I really don't know why did Earth Kerbecs spin for a longer time.... btw, solo spin time doesn't matter. Its the performance of the bey during a bey-battle that counts.
Um, then I can do nothing... Pliers had to work... Go to a carpenter and ask him to do something.... Confused

EDIT: Beaten by Ray Unicorno...
yeah..try boost mode..
if even pliers still uneffective,say bye bye to either your track or face..you need to sacrifice either one.but try plier harder or ask someone who is strong enough to help...put some oil on the hole of the track too..not too much because it can make your grip less on the bey while twisting the face with pliers later..
Uwik, hah, that shouldn't have been aimed at you, my phone was playing up hugely Confused

As Benjohadi said, get some oil in there (may be easier to remove the tip, and go up the track that way. That should prevent too much getting on the face for grip). You could try, if pliers still fail, an adjustable spanner/wrench. You risk snapping the facebolt though.

And yeah, Janstarblast already posted my thoughts, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode), is likely the best pure stamina combo out now (not 100% sure how it compares to a 5 min virgo mold, but I don't think anyone asking for help here has ever had one Tongue_out). It beats basically everything else. I don't know if it's solo spin is better than Earth, but it should be getting near perfect win rates against it.
He said spin longer, obviously solo spin time. Comoare it to bassalt, solo spin time bad, but agaisnt other beys it is awesone.
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:07 PM)Shika blade Wrote: He said spin longer, obviously solo spin time. Comoare it to bassalt, solo spin time bad, but agaisnt other beys it is awesone.

What th!nk meant to say is that he's not sure about HK's solo spin time being better than Earth, but HK performs a lot better as a Stamina type during battles. Stupid
Shika Blade, you gotta be careful with qualifying what you're saying about Basalt, for example, Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD (Kerbecs oriented to compensate for the staircase), is not as reliable as Hell Kerbecs BD145WD stamina wise.
Placed against each other, basalt may do slightly better, but then against opposing LTSC's, and things like Earth Bull AD145WD, Basalt is somewhat less reliable. However, in combo's like MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 230CS, it does excellently against opposing stamina combo's (as does MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull BD145CS, generally).

Just remember, Basalt isn't a top tier stamina wheel, it's a top-tier defence wheel, which, in defence combo's, has the ability to destabilise and outspin opposing stamina combo's.

Also, I don't know how you're 100% sure of what he meant. He could have meant that when battling against each other, Earth spins longer somehow (i.e. wins by OS).
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, I don't know how you're 100% sure of what he meant. He could have meant that when battling against each other, Earth spins longer somehow (i.e. wins by OS).

Well, if he was to say that Earth won the battle by OS, he would've said that his Earth 'defeated' HK in a battle. Still, you are partly correct. I mean, average people will always think that he was referring to solo spin time, but some uniquely intelligent people think that he is referring to an OS defeat.
It was on Boost mode but yeah.. its performance was better than Earth Kerbecs... BTW is HK BD145WD the best Stamina for now? I've got lots of question for you guys but yeah... Don't wanna ask to much questions...Sorry if im bugging you guys with alot of questions..And at first when I tested Hell Kerbecs againts 230's its performance was not better than Earth kerbecs but I learnt that the Defense combos made HK like not rlly wobble but it itself was getting near the ground and it was going rund and round the beystadium....But when I launched it really straightly it won.
th!nk Wrote:
Janstarblast Wrote:Well, I just answered a question on Build Me a Combo, and suddenly, started feeling nervous...
I am confused with the top tier list...
I thought that Ultra arranged the names of parts in a way of Best to Worst.
So, I got confused....
Now, I want to clarify this,
What track is better for Stamina?
AD145?
BD145 with Boost Mode?
230?
I just don't want to suggest wrong things, you know....

TBH, it's confusing right now. Basically, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD/PD kills everything not named basalt. Basalt, last I checked, needed more pure stamina testing, so I'm not sure about that, I'll play about and see when I am well enough (glandular fever is horrible Unhappy).

As for earth, burn, and 5 min virgo, 230, AD145, and 85 are even. I'd probably use 230, as even though it can lose to 145 heights, it's still usually 50-50 ish. 85 gets 0 against 230, and AD145 gets 0 ish against 85.
Also, D seems to be the best stamina tip at 230 (though, I usually just stick to defence combo's, and use cs, hah)

But yeah, stamina is in an awkward spot right now, as basalt defence usually kills stamina blades (again not sure about basalt stamina combo's), and attack is popular.

As for defence, GB145 loses to MM/LT anyway, 230 beats a bunch of things gb145 can't Smile
Other things: MFH Hell Kerbecs 230CS is quite handy, if other options on the list aren't available (and, tbh, I'd use it over Earth), as is MFH Hell Kerbecs BD145cs, if basalt isn't available (both modes work). Hell Kerbecs 230D has great stamina, too. Needed more testing, so you may want to stick to more regular choices :p

Hope that's not too confusing (especially the brain dump at the end), it's all I can offer, stamina is confusing/not so useful right now.still, it's so nice that you can help all these people out, saves me a lot of work Tongue_out

Well, I'll just copy paste th!nk's PM here... I hope you don't mind, th!nk. The secret is safe, though.

EDIT- Aw, I am too bad at keeping secrets.. DANG! I didn't copy paste it well. Since people know of it, the secret is... I used to own a Dragoon MSUV(really! not joking) in the past... We were discussing about that in the PM...
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
th!nk Wrote:
Janstarblast Wrote:Well, I just answered a question on Build Me a Combo, and suddenly, started feeling nervous...
I am confused with the top tier list...
I thought that Ultra arranged the names of parts in a way of Best to Worst.
So, I got confused....
Now, I want to clarify this,
What track is better for Stamina?
AD145?
BD145 with Boost Mode?
230?
I just don't want to suggest wrong things, you know....

TBH, it's confusing right now. Basically, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD/PD kills everything not named basalt. Basalt, last I checked, needed more pure stamina testing, so I'm not sure about that, I'll play about and see when I am well enough (glandular fever is horrible Unhappy).

As for earth, burn, and 5 min virgo, 230, AD145, and 85 are even. I'd probably use 230, as even though it can lose to 145 heights, it's still usually 50-50 ish. 85 gets 0 against 230, and AD145 gets 0 ish against 85.
Also, D seems to be the best stamina tip at 230 (though, I usually just stick to defence combo's, and use cs, hah)

But yeah, stamina is in an awkward spot right now, as basalt defence usually kills stamina blades (again not sure about basalt stamina combo's), and attack is popular.

As for defence, GB145 loses to MM/LT anyway, 230 beats a bunch of things gb145 can't Smile
Other things: MFH Hell Kerbecs 230CS is quite handy, if other options on the list aren't available (and, tbh, I'd use it over Earth), as is MFH Hell Kerbecs BD145cs, if basalt isn't available (both modes work). Hell Kerbecs 230D has great stamina, too. Needed more testing, so you may want to stick to more regular choices :p

Hope that's not too confusing (especially the brain dump at the end), it's all I can offer, stamina is confusing/not so useful right now.still, it's so nice that you can help all these people out, saves me a lot of work Tongue_out

Well, I'll just copy paste th!nk's PM here... I hope you don't mind, th!nk. Your secret is safe, though.

Who's secret? Mine? if so what secret? Lol
Shimon, you need to clearly state what battles you're doing, what Vs what, and what's winning. I can't understand your post, and therefore can't explain/understand what's going on. Hell Kerbecs BD145WD should destabilise (sometimes even KO) Earth/Burn Bull 230D/WD, and should win reliably.

Thanks for posting that, Jan, it should hopefully help out here a bit.
Worth noting, I did more testing on Basalt for pure stamina (which was what I PM'd you, Jan).
Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD (Kerbecs oriented to compensate for the staircase) isn't really a useful stamina combo. It's defensive properties are all that make it worthwhile, for pure stamina, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, and probably Earth/Burn are more useful/practical. It doesn't have enough stability. Still gotta look into Basalt at other heights, but really, it's better for defence.

BTW, mods don't hate me for using MM/LT in that quote, 'twas a PM, and both of us know not to use them in common parlance, so I figured laziness was fine there Tongue_out
But kids, don't use MM/LT or other nicknames.

The secret thing was at me, just some extra stuff I included. DW about it. I'm totally not plotting to destroy the world or anything. Cute
Well i did tests on some Defense and Stamina combos liek the defense ones I used MF Earth Bull 230CS (Well I used that because most of my stamina combos lost againts it like Earth Kerbecs) and so Hell Kerbecs BD145WD won lol...I still need help in really straightening my shots ..
So it's doing okay now? You just need to keep practising your launches, I think Smile Try to let the beylauncher handle slip out of your grip the moment the string tenses (at it's full length). So hold it loose, but enough to grip it. I don't have the most stable launch, but apparently, that's the way to get there Smile
I have the following parts -
Energy rings - Sagittario, Orso, Pegasus, Aquario, Bull
Fusion wheels - Flame, Rock, Storm (2), Dark
Spin tracks - 100, 105, H145
Performance tips - SD, HF/S, RF

Can you suggest a good overall bey for me? Thanks in advance.
What is the best combo for RF? Besides the l dragos and beat lynx.
These my options.
G perseus ch120RF
Fang leone W130RF
Libra D125RF
Ray saggitario 105RF.
I have like 3 perfect condition and 5 semi worn ones i use for O.K attack/antimeta
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:05 PM)Shika blade Wrote: What is the best combo for RF? Besides the l dragos and beat lynx.
These my options.
G perseus ch120RF
Fang leone W130RF
Libra D125RF
Ray saggitario 105RF.
I have like 3 perfect condition and 5 semi worn ones i use for O.K attack/antimeta

G perseus ch120RF and f. leone _____RF
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:03 PM)mayur.arvind387 Wrote: I have the following parts -

Rock _____100/105 RF
thats what i can think of..
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:03 PM)mayur.arvind387 Wrote: I have the following parts -

Attack: Rock Bull H145RF
Defense: Dark Bull 100SD
Stamina: Flame Bull 100SD
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:05 PM)Shika blade Wrote: What is the best combo for RF? Besides the l dragos and beat lynx.
These my options.
G perseus ch120RF
Fang leone W130RF
Libra D125RF
Ray saggitario 105RF.

Fang Leone WA130 RF but WA130 sucks so change it to 100 , 90 or 85 , you can even use 145. Other one is Gravity Perseus CH120 RF but it would be better to replace CH120 with D125 / R145 but don't forgot to add a Metal Face to them and MF-H L-Drago Destroy D125 RF is good too.
I thought gravity was good on ch120. I read somewhere 130 was the best height for fang leone.

Thank th!nk! Sorry, my metagame is full of Bassalt stamina combinations. Mind if i ask, could bassalt 230WD kill hell kerbecs BD145WD?