"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sorry, could you be more clear about what you mean when you say “ if we switch the drive could I still use it”
Would Hyperion perform just as good as it is in its stock combo I mean.

I can’t say I don’t have super or Hyperion, although if I had to guess I would say it would have less Life after Death but more stamina.
Okay thanks I just tested it with Hasbros nightmare Longinus destroy driver they seemed to be doing around the same amount of damage so when I get my rage in the mail it could probably Maybe do better than Hyperion a driver thanks
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Would Hyperion perform just as good as it is in its stock combo I mean.

I can’t say I don’t have super or Hyperion, although if I had to guess I would say it would have less Life after Death but more stamina.
Infinite Achilles Xtend+ 2B
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Okay thanks I just tested it with Hasbros nightmare Longinus destroy driver they seemed to be doing around the same amount of damage so when I get my rage in the mail it could probably Maybe do better than Hyperion a driver thanks
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I can’t say I don’t have super or Hyperion, although if I had to guess I would say it would have less Life after Death but more stamina.

Don't mix hasbro driver with tt layer or vise-versa
I will say go for Xceed for attack purpose
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:31 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Okay thanks I just tested it with Hasbros nightmare Longinus destroy driver they seemed to be doing around the same amount of damage so when I get my rage in the mail it could probably Maybe do better than Hyperion a driver thanks

Don't mix hasbro driver with tt layer or vise-versa
I will say go for Xceed for attack purpose

Yeah I’m not mixing I was just doing it for testing since I haven’t got my rage with destroy dash yet

(Sep. 20, 2020  11:51 AM)PyraX Wrote: Sorry that i am not a pro and dont ask for a turnament comb ^^ seems that this is the only reason other questions get awnsered... Original: Hey i need the best combo for the basic attack stadium.. furthermore could you give me advice on building the best attack, defense and stamina type out of my small beyblade collection? Btw im serching the names of the parts on the internet so dont be upset if i got something wrong...

My parts are: (sorry not sorted)

Rock
Dark
Ray
Midnight
Flame
Inferno
Cyclone
Ad 145
Bs (almost flatt, was often used)
Counter (but the version where you cant put energy rings on it)
Cs
D 125
F
Galaxy
M 145
R 145
Storm
Sw 145
W 105
Zuraffa
Striker
Gasher
Aquario
Gil
Herculeo
Phantom
Wb
Full metal metal sharp (not as sharp as new)

My best combo until now (hopefully) was phantom gasher sw 145 (defense mode) ms

I hope you can show me some nice combinations out of every type and the strongest combination in generall

Btw if it is possible with this small amount of parts it would be nice to counter diablo nemesis and l drago

Thank you for your help Wink
i am such a noob in building combos

I know its a kind of a hard thing to make a good comb out of so many parts but im quite disappointed that no one response... the guy after me got 2 answeres after a few hours...
Is it better to have Hyperion on its stock combo or have it with destroy dash
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:36 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Is it better to have Hyperion on its stock combo or have it with destroy dash

Honestly, ur choice. Multiple ppl have given u answers, but some are different. If I were u, I would take a bey, say, death diabolos, and do 10 rounds vs rage stock and 10 rounds vs rage w/xceed, and 10 rounds vs. hyperion stock and 10 rounds vs. hyperion w/destroy'. then add the win percentages of the respective combos, and whichever one has more, use that. I haven't done it but here's an example of a possible outcome:

Hyperion stock vs diabolos stock: hyperion win rate: 30%
Rage stock vs diabolos stock: rage win rate: 70%
30+70=100
Hyperion w/destroy' vs diabolos stock: hyperion win rate: 50%
Rage w/destroy' vs rage stock: hyperion win rate: 90%
50+90=140
140>100, stock better
If same score, repeat.
This is not foolproof, but may help a bit. again, the example above is made up. All information has absloutely no testing, and is probably false
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:36 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Is it better to have Hyperion on its stock combo or have it with destroy dash

Alex blader, I have seen you ask this question on lots of other threads (only like 3 though) so forget about everything that everyone has said and read this. Super Hyperion has a double chassis with strong teeth so it won’t burst even with Xceed. Destroy  is less aggressive but has more straight up stamina. Xceed is faster but has less stamina. They both have equal LAD. So do you want a slow but hard hitter with destroy dash, or a fast attacking bey with Xceed.  Which is better, they’re the same but you can choose.
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Alex blader, I have seen you ask this question on lots of other threads (only like 3 though) so forget about everything that everyone has said and read this. Super Hyperion has a double chassis with strong teeth so it won’t burst even with Xceed. Destroy  is less aggressive but has more straight up stamina. Xceed is faster but has less stamina. They both have equal LAD. So do you want a slow but hard hitter with destroy dash, or a fast attacking bey with Xceed.  Which is better, they’re the same but you can choose.

please don't be so quick to dismiss other's opinions unless you have hard evidence.
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:53 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Alex blader, I have seen you ask this question on lots of other threads (only like 3 though) so forget about everything that everyone has said and read this. Super Hyperion has a double chassis with strong teeth so it won’t burst even with Xceed. Destroy  is less aggressive but has more straight up stamina. Xceed is faster but has less stamina. They both have equal LAD. So do you want a slow but hard hitter with destroy dash, or a fast attacking bey with Xceed.  Which is better, they’re the same but you can choose.

please don't be so quick to dismiss other's opinions unless you have hard evidence.

I’m just telling him everything so he doesn’t get mixed up with all of the facts that everyone has said to him. I just summarized and briefly explained everything.
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: please don't be so quick to dismiss other's opinions unless you have hard evidence.

I’m just telling him everything so he doesn’t get mixed up with all of the facts that everyone has said to him. I just summarized and briefly explained everything.

kool, the tone of writing just sounded a bit demeaning.
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Honestly, ur choice. Multiple ppl have given u answers, but some are different. If I were u, I would take a bey, say, death diabolos, and do 10 rounds vs rage stock and 10 rounds vs rage w/xceed, and 10 rounds vs. hyperion stock and 10 rounds vs. hyperion w/destroy'. then add the win percentages of the respective combos, and whichever one has more, use that. I haven't done it but here's an example of a possible outcome:

Hyperion stock vs diabolos stock: hyperion win rate: 30%
Rage stock vs diabolos stock: rage win rate: 70%
30+70=100
Hyperion w/destroy' vs diabolos stock: hyperion win rate: 50%
Rage w/destroy' vs rage stock: hyperion win rate: 90%
50+90=140
140>100, stock better
If same score, repeat.
This is not foolproof, but may help a bit. again, the example above is made up. All information has absloutely no testing, and is probably false
In my opinion stock Hyperion has way more better chance to win against death diabolos than 30 % but then who knows I’ll just test both out and see which I like better
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  7:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m just telling him everything so he doesn’t get mixed up with all of the facts that everyone has said to him. I just summarized and briefly explained everything.

kool, the tone of writing just sounded a bit demeaning.

Sorry about that, I was just trying to get him to understand.
How about this combo Counter Leone C145CS because Leone is the face of a lion counter is the main of a lion C145 is the claws of a lion and CS because it is a sharp tip coated in rubber which can also represent the main.
I need a Lord combo that can beat Dread Fafnir Ratchet Rise Gen
Layer:Lord
Chip: Spriggan,Diabolos II,Dragon I&II,Bahamut
Disc:Ratchet,Vanguard,0,00,2
Frame:Glaive,Reach,Dagger,Turn
Driver:Generate,Orbit Metal,Xtend+,Destroy',Zephyr',Ultimate Reboot',Evolution'
I've been testing it against Lord DragonII 0Glaive Xtend+(stamina) but just got tie over 10 times
Quick question,can Lord beat Perfect Phoenix in opposite spin match?
Thanks in advance
(Sep. 23, 2020  8:54 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I need a Lord combo that can beat Dread Fafnir Ratchet Rise Gen
Driver:Generate,Mobius,Orbit Metal,Xtend+,Destroy',Zephyr',Ultimate Reboot',Evolution'
I've been testing it against Lord DragonII 0Glaive Xtend+(stamina) but just got tie over 10 times
Thanks in advance
You can try Lord Dragon2 00Wall Mobius.
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  8:54 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I need a Lord combo that can beat Dread Fafnir Ratchet Rise Gen
Driver:Generate,Mobius,Orbit Metal,Xtend+,Destroy',Zephyr',Ultimate Reboot',Evolution'
Thanks in advance
You can try Lord Dragon2 00Wall Mobius.
the tournament in my country have all part from b-150 onward is banned bcs the official store don't sell them yet
And I don't have wall so I tried Lord Dragon2 00Turn Mobius and still loss

I've made 5G combo for the tournament in my country [img]Tourney https://imgur.com/gallery/EezDJie[/img]
My combos are Lord Spriggan 00Glaive Xtend+, Judgement Diabolos 0Turn Quick',Dread Fafnir Ratchet Rise Gen,Venom Joker Blitz Destroy' Metsu,Union Dragon1 2Dagger Dimension' Zan
Most of my beys are sparking but can't use it in my country tournament yet
Tell me if there's anything wrong with my combo,this is going to be my first tournament so any help is greatly appreciated
[Image: KFuzXwE]
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:37 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: You can try Lord Dragon2 00Wall Mobius.

Thanks but other than wall&mobius? let's just say my mobius got lost due to some reason😂the tournament in my country have all part from b-150 onward is banned bcs the official store don't sell them yet

I've made 5G combo for the tournament in my country [img]Tourney https://imgur.com/gallery/EezDJie[/img]
My combos are Lord Spriggan 00Glaive Xtend+, Judgement Diabolos 0Turn Quick',Dread Fafnir Ratchet Rise Gen,Venom Joker Blitz Destroy' Metsu,Union Dragon1 2Dagger Dimension' Zan
Tell me if there's anything wrong with my combo,this is going to be my first tournament so any help is greatly appreciated
Just you know, Xtend+ has more lad in defense mode.
(Sep. 23, 2020  10:07 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  9:37 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Thanks but other than wall&mobius? let's just say my mobius got lost due to some reason😂the tournament in my country have all part from b-150 onward is banned bcs the official store don't sell them yet

Just you know, Xtend+ has more lad in defense mode.

Ouh that's new to me thanks g2
(Sep. 23, 2020  10:09 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  10:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Just you know, Xtend+ has more lad in defense mode.

Ouh that's new to me thanks g2
No problem.
i have a stock combo genesis Valtriek Spriggan requiem and drain Fafnir nightmare lunar
and my current combo is genesis Valtriek 0 vortex destroy
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:52 PM)perfection z Wrote: i have a stock combo genesis Valtriek Spriggan requiem and drain Fafnir nightmare lunar
and my current combo is genesis Valtriek 0 vortex destroy

Use Nightmare Longinus 0 zeta (attack)
Knockout odin sting...?
Weight is goku
I need a good attack dash driver (not xtreme')
Hey, any good part suggestions for my tact fafnir, I only have hasbro, and tact fafnir is my first tt bey, although any parts is fine