"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:20 AM)Mr. Bushido Wrote: Since I just got back in to beyblading, I only have 3: Galaxy Pegasus, Earth Virgo, and Ray Unicorno. After playing around with the parts, I've already created Earth Pegasus GB145CS. Any other suggestions for a defensive/stamina type combination?

That's really the best combo in general that you can make.

Unless you want to use ray... But it's not a very productive idea.
I would like a good attack, defense, and stamina, and balance combo.

My beys are:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Fang Leone 130W²D
Big Bang Pegasis F: D
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Ray Striker D125CS
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Sagittario C145S
Flame Libra T125ES
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Legend Counter Leone 145D
Dark Bull H145SD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Aquario 125SF (No performance tip)
Poison Scorpio M145Q

Thank you
Not with those parts, you can get much better with the combo you have right now.
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:20 AM)Mr. Bushido Wrote: Since I just got back in to beyblading, I only have 3: Galaxy Pegasus, Earth Virgo, and Ray Unicorno. After playing around with the parts, I've already created Earth Unicorno GB145 CS. Any other suggestions for a defensive/stamina type combination?

for attack try ray unicorno w105 r2f r2f is a top tier attack tip
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:20 AM)Mr. Bushido Wrote: Since I just got back in to beyblading, I only have 3: Galaxy Pegasus, Earth Virgo, and Ray Unicorno. After playing around with the parts, I've already created Earth Unicorno GB145 CS. Any other suggestions for a defensive/stamina type combination?

out of the beyblades you have, that is the best combo you can make for defence (it is a ex-top tier combo!). i guess earth ____ W105CS should also be good for defence
Wow, I've already made the best one I can make? Awesome. Joyful_3 Though I was thinking of replacing the CS tip with WD once I get Earth Aquilla if that would change anything. I've also made a Ray Virgo D125BS with the remaining parts. Thanks for all the input.
Sort of yes, but it's kind of derpy from what I hear lol
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:14 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

out of the beyblades you have, that is the best combo you can make for defence (it is a ex-top tier combo!). i guess earth ____ W105CS should also be good for defence

A CURRENT top teir combo would be Earth _______ GB145 CS.... you should keep what you have.
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:08 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

A CURRENT top teir combo would be Earth _______ GB145 CS.... you should keep what you have.

the tier list needs to be updated, right now Earth ___ GB145CS is not a good combo to use competitively :\
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:14 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:08 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:

the tier list needs to be updated, right now Earth ___ GB145CS is not a good combo to use competitively :\

Well, yeah, but it is better than Earth ____ W105 CS....
Which is better?
Basalt bull 230WD or Basalt bull BD145WB/MB?
Basalt Bull BD145MB.
Earth ______ GB145CS was never top tier, it is MF Earth _____ GB145CS which is (should be removed though) top tier. A MF makes a lot of difference on defense beys.
(Aug. 12, 2011  7:41 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Earth ______ GB145CS was never top tier, it is MF Earth _____ GB145CS which is (should be removed though) top tier. A MF makes a lot of difference on defense beys.

Well, there are various people who forget to type MF. I know that its a MAJOR mistake, though.

infinity xx- Please keep in mind, MB works well only with the Basalt combo you are using, so don't be confused with that stuff. Smile
But the shouldn't be forgetting it. MF(-H) is very important for defense types and in some cases, attack types. Lightning L Drago CH120RF isn't definately not the same as MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
(Aug. 12, 2011  9:28 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: But the shouldn't be forgetting it. MF(-H) is very important for defense types and in some cases, attack types. Lightning L Drago CH120RF isn't definately not the same as MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

I know! I said that its a MAJOR mistake they make. So, its quite a common thing now. :\
Well, seems like its going off-topic now... Smile
hmm i just look an artilcle that say "bull cannot balance with hell so used kerbecs that 3 sided wheel and logical choice" so earth is 4 sided wall it is work good with 4 sided wheel?
Bull works well with Earth.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:05 AM)Kopaja Wrote: hmm i just look an artilcle that say "bull cannot balance with hell so used kerbecs that 3 sided wheel and logical choice" so earth is 4 sided wall it is work good with 4 sided wheel?

You may use Aquario or Bull with Earth. Both work equally well on it. Smile
Aquario is known to be good with any wheel, while Bull is great for wheels like Earth. So, use any CW.
Bull is also known to be good with any wheel.
Hello,
I recently "stole" this customization from the top-tier list :p , bought all the parts and put it together, but I still have 2 questions about it:

1) Is there any special way of launching I should use?

2) How should I put the "energy ring" on the "fusion ring"?
My thought was in the mode where the rubber parts come out, don't know how it's called....

Please back-up your answers, because I'd like to know the reasoning behind them Smile

Regards ^-^

edit: Woops indeed, this was at first in the customization forum and the combo was in the title, I'm sorry. xp
Hey Polyvow, we have no idea of what combo you are talking about, so please specify.
Blitz- Well, OK. Smile