"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 01, 2023  12:07 PM)Nacho_0831 Wrote: even thouhgh i dont own Point, can you try and make a Point combo?

Dransword/Vipertail 3/5-60 P
I am buying Zest achilles set, and the astral spriggan set and i usually play in a pro series stadium and i am not sure what to do with the layers that dont have a stock combo. Smile I am thinking of
Hollow Ragnurak Blitz Survive Metal 1D
Chain Phoenix Fortress Metal-Never-2
Cyclone Belial Nexus Metal Extreme-2
could you give me a stamina combo, balance combo, attack combo and defense combo made out of:

zest archellies
hollow ragnorok
master diablos
illigal
fortress
quattro
metal never
generate
quick
destroy
So im looking for a Heavy Ultimate Valkyrie combo that can still move around the stadium without scraping so bad, i do not have any gears for nexus and i do Not have Xtreme’. i play in the Pro series stadium
I would like assistance in building an Achilles based Bey for DB/BU burst battles, i cant tell what parts i already have but am willing to buy the parts needed for the combo, sorry if this goes against the threads rules
(Feb. 20, 2024  5:42 AM)Darkfirelord Wrote: I would like assistance in building an Achilles based Bey for DB/BU burst battles, i cant tell what parts i already have but am willing to buy the parts needed for the combo, sorry if this goes against the threads rules

Vanish Achilles Illegal/Over Bearing Drift. You'll need Vanish Fafnir, the Zest Achilles customize set, and the Fusion DX set.
Found these 6, what would be some fun/competitive combos?

F2330 Cho-Z Valtryek Blitz-P Jolt
F2335 Judgement Joker 0Glaive Ultimate Reboot Sen
F4548 Master Devolos 12Turn Zeta
F4549 Ace Dragon Drake-P Reboot Zan
F4550 Poison Cobra 7Wall Keep Gen
F4554 Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
What goo[d Beyblade X combos can i make with these beys:
Hells Scythe 4-60T
Dran Sword 3-60F
Hells Chain 5-60HT
Knight Lance 3-60LF
Wizard Arrow 4-80N
Dranzer Spiral 3-80T
Leon Claw 5-60P
Wizard Arrow 4-80B
(Apr. 06, 2024  11:24 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: What goo[d Beyblade X combos can i make  with these beys:
Hells Scythe 4-60T
Dran Sword 3-60F
Hells Chain 5-60HT
Knight Lance 3-60LF
Wizard Arrow 4-80N
Dranzer Spiral 3-80T
Leon Claw 5-60P
Wizard Arrow 4-80B

Hellsscythe/chain 5-60 B
Dransword 3/5-50 F/P
Knightlance 3/5-60 T
Dranzer S 3/5-60 F
Hellsscythe 5-60 N

These aren't the best combos but they work well. You could definitely use more recent releases for better parts.
(Apr. 08, 2024  1:10 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2024  11:24 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: What goo[d Beyblade X combos can i make  with these beys:
Hells Scythe 4-60T
Dran Sword 3-60F
Hells Chain 5-60HT
Knight Lance 3-60LF
Wizard Arrow 4-80N
Dranzer Spiral 3-80T
Leon Claw 5-60P
Wizard Arrow 4-80B

Hellsscythe/chain 5-60 B
Dransword 3/5-50 F/P
Knightlance 3/5-60 T
Dranzer S 3/5-60 F
Hellsscythe 5-60 N

These aren't the best combos but they work well. You could definitely use more recent releases for better parts.

thank you for the combos, i have a dran buster comingi n the mail soon
Ai I’m tryna beat this stock combo called Prominence Valkyrie. I tried using brave and ultimate Valkyrie stock combo, guilty longinus and big bang pegasus stock and I lost. I’m using the pro series white stadium. Just gimme any combo that could beat this stupid beyblade but with these stipulations:

- Can be from only metal fight, zero g or burst
- Have it be a relatively relevant beyblade in the anime cus I don’t feel like winning with fckin Roar Bahamut
- Combo can only be made up of beyblades in a single evo line.

By that I mean if you were to hypothetically make me a pegasus combo that could beat this beyblade it could only be made up of parts from the Pegasus evolutionary line. Ex: Pegasus Pegasus RF.

And yea das pretty much it slide some combos
[quote pid='1862933' dateline='1713878812']
By that I mean if you were to hypothetically make me a pegasus combo that could beat this beyblade it could only be made up of parts from the Pegasus evolutionary line. Ex: Pegasus Pegasus RF.

[/quote]

And how do you suppose building a good combo with this bullet in your foot?
(Apr. 23, 2024  3:25 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: [quote pid='1862933' dateline='1713878812']

[/quote]
😭 well it doesn’t have to be some competitive god, I’m just tryna beat one beyblade at the playground. It could be any relevant stock combo or synchrome combo
(Apr. 23, 2024  3:42 PM)STAYN Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2024  3:25 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: [quote pid='1862933' dateline='1713878812']

😭 well it doesn’t have to be some competitive god, I’m just tryna beat one beyblade at the playground. It could be any relevant stock combo or synchrome combo
[/quote]

tell me all the beys you have and I'll give you a combo.