"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
The metagame is no longer as Basalt-heavy as it was. There are still some, but Duo, Death, and Diablo have taken over Defense/Anti-Attack.
Now to combos...

Attack: Lightning L-Drago D125/T125/125 RF
Defense: Earth Bull 100CS
Stamina: Earth Virgo 100WD

Also, if you're really concerned about Basalt, Earth ____ D125/T125/125WD beats it consistently.

Another thing- When you said SW145(or 145), I assume you meant you could take the wings off the part and get a 145 track. No, actually, you can't do that. If there's space for a part on your beyblade, you must have it on.

EDIT: Also, if your CS is aggressive, you could stick it on the Attack combo for some extra stamina.
(May. 29, 2012  11:03 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: The metagame is no longer as Basalt-heavy as it was. There are still some, but Duo, Death, and Diablo have taken over Defense/Anti-Attack.
Now to combos...

Attack: Lightning L-Drago D125/T125/125 RF
Defense: Earth Bull 100CS
Stamina: Earth Virgo 100WD

Also, if you're really concerned about Basalt, Earth ____ D125/T125/125WD beats it consistently.

Another thing- When you said SW145(or 145), I assume you meant you could take the wings off the part and get a 145 track. No, actually, you can't do that. If there's space for a part on your beyblade, you must have it on.

EDIT: Also, if your CS is aggressive, you could stick it on the Attack combo for some extra stamina.

About that 145 thing I read on the beyblade wiki that you can take the wings off of a Switch Wing 145 track to make it a variation of the proper 145 track and currently my Coat sharp tip behaves like a noramal sharp tip unless the bey gets hit by a destabilizer or I launch it at a slight angle. Thanks for the combos though.
Which is the best track for Gravity Perseus for attack

And Which is better for Hell Kerbecs CS or SD?
In my opinion, CH120 is probably the best track for Gravity, because of its versatility...

As for the other question, CS would be used if you want Defense, SD would be for stamina (though I would use WD for Hell BD145...)
Thanks but I thought D125 was better than CH120?
It's a personal preference. CH120 is more versatile, while D125 is more mid-height... I use CH120 (well, used. I have S130 on it for some reason now...)
Hello
what should be the best combo for a Hasbro Arena? (Att./Def./Sta.)
My beyblades:

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Counter Leone 145D
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Earth Eagle 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
L-Drago 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Night Virgo DF145BS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thunder Libra DF145BS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Diablo Nemesis X: D
Phantom Orion B: D
VariAres D: D
Duo Uranus 230WD

Thanks

Wow, such useful Parts!!

For Hasbro:
Attack: VariAres T125/D125 HF (If that doesn't work, put Gravity Destroyer on there...)
Defense: Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Phantom Aquario B : D (Phantom B : D gets KO'd easy, but in a hasbro stadium, that's not a problem...)

When you get BB-10, upgrade to these:

Attack: VariAres R145RF
Defense: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 CS/RF (RF makes Anti-attack. Does pretty well...)
Stamina: Phantom Aquario AD145WD (You can use B : D at your own risk here...)

It would be best to get some Metal Faces to add to the Attack and Defense combo here... Also, try to get Flash Sagittario 230WD. Flash is the best attack wheel in the metagame right now. It'd be a great addition for attack...
hey, don't forget rf again on the Diablo combo for bb-10...
(May. 29, 2012  12:51 PM)smallfry9730 Wrote: hey, don't forget rf again on the Diablo combo for bb-10...

I still keep totally forgetting about that. Changed it now...
(May. 29, 2012  12:45 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Wow, such useful Parts!!

For Hasbro:
Attack: VariAres T125/D125 HF (If that doesn't work, put Gravity Destroyer on there...)
Defense: Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Phantom Aquario B : D (Phantom B : D gets KO'd easy, but in a hasbro stadium, that's not a problem...)

When you get BB-10, upgrade to these:

Attack: VariAres R145RF
Defense: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 CS/RF (RF makes Anti-attack. Does pretty well...)
Stamina: Phantom Aquario AD145WD (You can use B : D at your own risk here...)

It would be best to get some Metal Faces to add to the Attack and Defense combo here... Also, try to get Flash Sagittario 230WD. Flash is the best attack wheel in the metagame right now. It'd be a great addition for attack...

I don't think the VariAres combo would work in Hasbro stadiums. HF has bad recoil handling, and VariAres is a recoil machine. I would use Duo over Diablo for defense, and apparently BD145 is bad in Hasbro stadiums when not in boost mode. I would add 230D as an option to the stamina section if he want's high track stamina.

Re : the stamina-attack hybrid thing. Well, he can make a stamina-attack hybrid using his HF, but it probably wouldn't be able to counter Basalt. E.G. Lightning L Drago 100HF
(May. 29, 2012  12:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: In my opinion, CH120 is probably the best track for Gravity, because of its versatility...

As for the other question, CS would be used if you want Defense, SD would be for stamina (though I would use WD for Hell BD145...)

Well, the best track for Gravity is of course, based on personal preference. Smile

But considering that the best Gravity Attack combo at the moment is Gravity BD145MF.......... yeah!

Fantomu- I am not entirely sure, but I read that BD145 in normal mode does bad only when used in Basalt BD145CS. Confused
Then again, I've been away since a LONG time. So, I don't really know...
Well, Basalt is heavy, Diablo is heavy, and both have BD145CS, so I think it should be the same, aha. Smile But I'm no Hasbro genius, so this might be false.
On ______ Orso GB145 WD, would Flame or Dark be better?
None. GB145WD is a mismatched setup. A defense track on a Stamina tip...
Moreover, Flame and Dark are horribly outclassed.
Sooo, list your parts, and we will give you a lot better combos. Smile
(May. 29, 2012  2:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  12:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: In my opinion, CH120 is probably the best track for Gravity, because of its versatility...

Well, the best track for Gravity is of course, based on personal preference. Smile

But considering that the best Gravity Attack combo at the moment is Gravity BD145MF.......... yeah!

Fantomu- I am not entirely sure, but I read that BD145 in normal mode does bad only when used in Basalt BD145CS. Confused
Then again, I've been away since a LONG time. So, I don't really know...

Actually Jan thats a Balance setup so its not a pure attack combo as it can spin steal and has a chance to knock out the bey as well. Wink
Neither is very good at all. Post all your parts, and we can probably make a better combo.
If those are your only 2 options, go with Flame, IMO.

EDIT: Beat by Janstarblast.

EDIT2: @ The No. 1 Blader-

That combo isn't technically a balance combo. Even it it were to spin in left spin, which isn't the best option, Gravity is really not that great at spin steal anyway. Furthermore, Lightning L-Drago can spin steal decently and yet isn't a balance. It's Attack. Finally, spin steal is pretty much only effective if that is the sole intent of the combo. Spinning left means you can spin steal, but just that ability doesn't make you a spin stealer. I COULD use Basalt on an Attack combo, but does that make it attack? No, it's Anti-attack, which is entirely the opposite.
I am getting L-drago Destroy soon, any good comboc with the L Drago Destroy Metal wheel?

My parts are in my sig.
My parts are:
CW: Orso, Horogium, Libra, Pegasus I, Zurafa, and Byxis
FW: Flame, Dark, Galaxy, Cyber, Storm, and another Galaxy
ST: GB145, ED145, 145, 130, W105, 105
PT: R2F, WB, WD, XF, F, LF
I know these are outdated, but I still wanna know the best combos from these parts.
Attack: Storm Pegasus 105RF (F if Hasbro stadium)
Defense: Nothing.
Stamina: Dark Orso 105WD (145WD if you want taller)

Try getting Twisted Tempo. That's the biggest thing. It'll give you a chance for Defense. Also, Gravity Destroyer is good to improve your Attack and Stamina Combos...
i need a good combo to beat my friends flame saggitario and his libra anyone know any ?
(May. 29, 2012  8:56 PM)i am eartheagle Wrote: i need a good combo to beat my friends flame saggitario and his libra anyone know any ?

Almost anything can destroy flame saggitario.... and Flame Libra....

List your parts so we can make you a combo

Any of the combos we suggested for you in the previous pages (maybe save for the Defense combos) could easily beat those two you listed above.

Heck, Earth Eagle'll beat them usually if your WD isn't too worn.
(May. 29, 2012  5:09 PM)TriSix Wrote: I am getting L-drago Destroy soon, any good comboc with the L Drago Destroy Metal wheel?

My parts are in my sig.

Sorry for this but, everyone just kinda forgot about this.