"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Guys remember, this is not Purchase Consultation. Smile

(May. 23, 2012  2:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Both are about the Same, Duo might have more. Phantom Loses balance pretty easily, and Duo has several uses where it could be affected differently. Just get Duo, as it has multiple uses for defense, Stamina, and Balance...

Well, no. Smile
Duo and Phantom are neck-to-neck in Stamina. None of them can be called better than the other. They jointly hold the title of the best Stamina wheel(s) at the moment.
Your last part is correct though. Duo has more uses.

To put it more clearly- Duo and Phantom are exactly same in Stamina. Now, Duo also provides exceptional Defense, while also providing Stamina equivalent to that of Phantom.
We all know that Defense is essential for Stamina types(th!nk recently posted about Balance types and hybrids. He says that Defense and Stamina are almost similar in most aspects, and called them "passive". In my opinion, Defense and Stamina are also interdependent. A good Stamina type must have Defense, and a good Defense type must also have good Stamina. This is not the fundamental rule of a top tier Defense or Stamina combo, but this is just based on my observation. There are VARIOUS exceptions to this statement, so yeah!), and hence, Duo turns out to be better than Phantom overall. Smile

gravity Blade- No problem! Smile
Its one confusing issue, you know! Earth and Burn have usually confused many people here! The explanation you read above, would also help you a bit. You see, Phantom and Duo are currently in an almost similar state as Earth and Burn were. Both top tier, but one betters the other due to its Defense. Smile

Galaxy blade- Oh no, those combos aren't too great. The ones suggested by DefStamina and Fantomu are better. Smile
ok thanks janstarblast i no i was just tring yo make some combos ged they was not good
Hey, it was my birthday on the 21 of may and I have loads of money, what beyblades should I get for a defence combo or a stamina combo, or stamina/defence combo here, are my beyblades so far

Phantom Orion
Hell Kerbecs
Thermal pisces
Thermal lacerta
Nightmare Rex( MF )
Cyclone Herucleo
Sol Blaze
Twisted Tempo
Rock Aries
Burn Fireblaze
Earth Virgo
Flame Libra
Ray Striker
Diablo Nemesis

so far I've got MF Rock Aries SW145 WD/B/SD
Also what is the best tip for stamina and defence? is it AS?
I don't think that AS is all that great. There isn't a good tip that has both super Stamina and Defense.
Attack: MF- Cyclone Pisces/Ray Striker 105/D125 F/HF/CS (if aggressive)
Defense: MF- Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS (if calm)
Anti-Attack: MF- Diablo Kerbecs BD145 F/CS (if aggressive)
Stamina: Phantom _____ 105/145 WD

For Stamina and Defense parts, get Duo Uranus for both Stamina and Defense parts, Gravity Perseus/Destroyer for AD145 WD for Stamina, and Death Quetzalcoatl for Defense.
For a beyblade you should get Duo Uranus. Although I'm not sure about the tip.

EDIT: Beat by Crab Commando.
Can anyone tell me if these are good combos.
Balance: Death Aquario CH120 CS or FS(defence mode)
Balance: Rock Aquario GB145 RDF
Try Death _ GB145 RDf instead of rock anyways list your combos so that we can help you
(May. 23, 2012  9:35 PM)Shadow Knight Wrote: Can anyone tell me if these are good combos.
Balance: Death Aquario CH120 CS or FS(defence mode)
Balance: Rock Aquario GB145 RDF

It would be better if you listed all of your parts, though. Smile
can someone tell me if these parts can be used to make some awesome combos? so here is my parts list keep in mind that i am going to get poison zurafa, meteo l drago absorb and Vulcan Horuseus idk if i will find the metal masters one or the metal fury one (fyi the metal fury one has a silver metal wheel) so here are the parts and these are my best beys

clear wheels: capricorn, pegasus 2, Lacerta, cetus, tempo, l drago assault, l drago 2, leone, bull, l drago 1, striker, kerbecs, Aquario, Befall, destroyer

metal wheels: twisted, cyber, meteo x2, screw, earth, burn, lighting, grand x2, flame, hell, gravity

tracks: UW145, AD145, 85, 90, BD145, DF145, WD145, R145, C145, WA130, T125, 100, 230, LF105

bottoms: MF, CS pretty worn, R2F, RF, CS like new, RS, DS, WD x4, EWD, ES, WB, MS, RS pretty worn

Hope you can help thx =)
It would help if you told what type of bey you wanted.

Stamina: Twisted (Basalt) ____ 90 WD/WB

Defence: Earth _____ Bd145 WD/WB

Attack: Gravity Destroyer CH120 R2F (RF if on Hasbro stadium)

That's the best I can do for now.
Attack Gravity Destoryer CH120 RF/R2F

Defence Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS (worn)

Stamina Earth ________ Ad145 EWD
Attack: Gravity Destroyer T125/R145RF/R²F
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 90/100/T125/AD145WD/EWD or Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD/EWD
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs 90/100/BD145/230CS/RS
Balance: Gravity Destroyer BD145MF

For the Defense combo, don't use RS with BD145 and only use CS if it's calm.
(May. 23, 2012  11:40 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer T125/R145RF/R²F
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 90/100/T125/AD145WD/EWD or Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD/EWD
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs 90/100/BD145/230CS/RS
Balance: Gravity Destroyer BD145MF

For the Defense combo, don't use RS with BD145 and only use CS if it's calm.
ok thanks for the help! =)
I would test out all of the combos suggested. For better results you know? Just to see which is best.
Hi im new to this site and to beyblade can someone help me build a good attack type and stamina type using:
BB-60 Earth Virgo GB145BS, Hyper Orso SW145JB, B-115 Torch Gemios W105CS, and BB-78A Rock Zurafa R145WB?
Stamina: Earth Virgo GB145 WB
Attack: Hyper ______ W105 CS (By ___ I mean any clear wheel)

Hope this helped!
very much thank you also im thinking about picking up another couple of beys tommorow and im having a hard time deciding what to get should i get Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF or this double pack as i am super new to beyblade and what would a clear wheel look like? thanks again
Well which bey you get depends on what parts you want. If you want top-tier parts such as 85 and XF then get the L-Drago. However, since you are new then you might want to expand your collection, choosing the two-pack.

A clear wheel is just the Japanese name for Energy Ring.

And just for future reference, if you have a question on what to buy, go to Purchase Consultation. This thread we are on is thread for making combos. But since your new I answered your question and if you have any more feel free to PM me.
Purchase Consultation link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
Ok thanks one more question how would i customize the L drago i mentions to be a good spin steal but also be a able to ko?
(May. 23, 2012  11:55 PM)Zaylor Wrote: I would test out all of the combos suggested. For better results you know? Just to see which is best.
that is what i am going to do tomorrow thanks for the help everyone =)

Quote: Ok thanks one more question how would i customize the L drago i mentions to be a good spin steal but also be a able to ko?

Oh gosh, spin stealers and attack types are not my speciality, but I'll try...

To steal spin it would have to be L-Drago Energy Ring and Fusion Wheel. As for the spin track BD145 would be good but you don't have it. I don't really know about the spin track except for maybe W105. Since you only have one attack tip I would test both the XF and CS and see which one you like better. Again, hope this helps.

I'm going to bed now so hopefully someone else can help you if you have more questions. Again, feel free to PM me.
you were awesome thanks alot! good night
Is there any performance tip which does not scrapes floor with bd145 and has a good stamina like wd
Is Flame Bull WA130 HF a good combination? Please tell me, because, if it is, this will probably become my MAIN bey!!! Yay!!! Joyful_2
A uncostomised thermal lecarta will be better