"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
My best combo so far is Duo Aquario AD145-WD but my Beat Lynx TH170-WD has just arrived. Would using TH170 be more effective than AD145 in this stamina combo or should I leave it as it is?? Thanks
That is one of the best stamina combinations out there, it would be wise to keep it as AD145.
Brilliant, thanks for the advice. I'll keep it that way. :-D
how do u know where and when is the next tournyment or how do u get bey points
(Mar. 23, 2012  12:05 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: My best combo so far is Duo Aquario AD145-WD but my Beat Lynx TH170-WD has just arrived. Would using TH170 be more effective than AD145 in this stamina combo or should I leave it as it is?? Thanks
You could try out Duo Aquario TH170 D as well if you have a D tip.
(Mar. 23, 2012  12:05 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: My best combo so far is Duo Aquario AD145-WD but my Beat Lynx TH170-WD has just arrived. Would using TH170 be more effective than AD145 in this stamina combo or should I leave it as it is?? Thanks

What Universe² said is completely correct, but it will be nice for you to know the reason for it, instead of just blindly believing our advises. Smile

You might already know that AD145 is nice for Stamina.
Now the only reason as to why Universe did not let you put up TH170-
On higher tracks, precisely 170 and above, WD becomes a dangerous tip. The large surface area of WD that actually is advantageous on lower heights, becomes disadvantageous at these heights.
This is because, the wobbling actually devastates the bey's balance.
That is why, we suggest you to use D on TH170 and 230 tracks. Smile

Now, it has also been proved that Duo is easily KOed when on 170 height, by relatively lower attackers, as it sucks at taking hits from below. Hence, use AD145.

The more you know~
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

What Universe² said is completely correct, but it will be nice for you to know the reason for it, instead of just blindly believing our advises. Smile

You might already know that AD145 is nice for Stamina.
Now the only reason as to why Universe did not let you put up TH170-
On higher tracks, precisely 170 and above, WD becomes a dangerous tip. The large surface area of WD that actually is advantageous on lower heights, becomes disadvantageous at these heights.
This is because, the wobbling actually devastates the bey's balance.
That is why, we suggest you to use D on TH170 and 230 tracks. Smile

Now, it has also been proved that Duo is easily KOed when on 170 height, by relatively lower attackers, as it sucks at taking hits from below. Hence, use AD145.
The more you know~

I typically depending on the type of bey I'm using will either put a D performance tip or a CS tip on a 230

reggie yi- Please learn to post effectively...
You goof up the quotes, which seemingly looks as if a sentence magically appeared in my previous post... :\

Moreover, I can't understand what you mean to say...
But I did vaguely understand your post, so I hope this would help-
D tips should be used for TH170/230 track Stamina.
CS can be used for Defense.
Yes, CS is usually preferred; Phantom Cancer TH170CS and Duo Aquario TH170CS are typical examples of it, but yeah.
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: reggie yi- Please learn to post effectively...
You goof up the quotes, which seemingly looks as if a sentence magically appeared in my previous post... :\

Moreover, I can't understand what you mean to say...
But I did vaguely understand your post, so I hope this would help-
D tips should be used for TH170/230 track Stamina.
CS can be used for Defense.
Yes, CS is usually preferred; Phantom Cancer TH170CS and Duo Aquario TH170CS are typical examples of it, but yeah.

Sorry my server is a little laggy

can anyone help me make good combos from these Beyblades:

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Meteo L-Drago 105LF (Barrage Mode)
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode)
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Scythe Nemesis T125EDS (Stamina Mode)
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF (Assault Attack Mode)
Screw Capricorn 105F
VariAres GB145F
Diablo Pegasis ED145SF
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Phantom Orion BGrin
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Basalt Libra D125D
Ray Escolpio 130EWD
Rock Lacerta 135SF
L-Drago Destroy 130WD
Nightmare Leone LW105CS
Burn Aries AD145B
Thermal Unicorno UW145MS
Counter Pegasus 90WB
Fang Horogium T125R2F
Big Bang Leone 125DS
Cyber Byxis 130W2D
Burn Aquario C145D
Storm Bull 100CS
Lighning L Drago 90RF
Earth Aquario 125RS
Earth Sagittario 145D

that's all the beyblades i have now.
I don't have anymore!!!

Attack- Blitz Unicorno 90RF/R²F OR VariAres on a similar setup, or on a GB145 or D125 track.
Anti-Attack- Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R²F
Defense- Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS (Remember, Diablo anti-attack given above is a type of Defense combo, so that can be used)
Stamina- Scythe Kronos BD145EDS OR Phantom _____ AD145WD
(Mar. 23, 2012  2:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Attack- Blitz Unicorno 90RF/R²F OR VariAres on a similar setup, or on a GB145 or D125 track.
Anti-Attack- Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R²F
Defense- Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS (Remember, Diablo anti-attack given above is a type of Defense combo, so that can be used)
Stamina- Scythe Kronos BD145EDS OR Phantom _____ AD145WD

thanks, but are these the best combos out of all of the beys i have
Yes, they are the best I could make out of those parts for you...
I hope I didn't miss anything though...
You may like to get Flash Sagittario, Duo Uranus and Beat Lynx for even better, and seemingly top tier combos. Smile
There is no actual true "Balance" combo. The only fairly balanced Bey combo made that I know of is MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170 CS.
Got some more beys, and need to beat the following combos:
Duo Aquario TH170CS
Blitz Unicornio II 100R2F
Basalt Bull AD145WD

Metal Wheels:
Clear Wheels:
Tracks:
Tips:
I would say MF/MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170 WD to beat Blitz Unicorno 100 R2F...
(Mar. 24, 2012  3:31 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Got some more beys, and need to beat the following combos:
Duo Aquario TH170CS
Blitz Unicornio II 100R2F
Basalt Bull AD145WD

Metal Wheels:
Clear Wheels:
Tracks:
Tips:
I would use MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170 WD for Blitz Unicorno...
I don't have a Metal Face, unfortunately. Bought my Duo Uranus individually off Amazon.

*facepalm*
To beat Blitz Uniorno, use Duo Aquario BD145CS, it is SO much better than MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170WD...please do not suggest combos that aren't better than what he can make...
To beat Duo Aquario, use Flash _____GB145RF/R145RF, it destroys it.
To beat Basalt Bull, use Duo Cancer AD145WD. But if you need a different wheel because of the Duo Aquario combo, then just use your own Basalt instead of Duo.
Could I get some combos that can easily take down a Flash attack combo, MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170 (195ish) RDF (semi-aggressive), Basalt Bull 230 CS (calm), and Diablo CH120 R2F?
Hi guys, I've not been on wbo for a while but I'd like to get some better combos, these are my parts:

Storm Pegasus 105 rf
Flame Libra t125 es
Lightning L Drago 100 hf
Gravity Destroyer 130 f

Could you please give me the best possible combo
Attack types are the only ones you can make from these.
You can make Lightning L-Drago 100 RF or Gravity Destroyer T125/100 RF
But i'm playing in a hasbro stadium, so should i use f or hf instead of rf, and which is better gravity or lightning
Hmm.. In Hasbro stadiums use F or HF then instead of RF. Both Gravity and Lightning will perform well but Gravity being dual spin, will be generally better than the spin locked Lightning.
OrionHunter- I probably gave a nice enough explanation on the previous page related to the use of WD being limited to lower tracks.
Even though this has been a superbly famous matter, I know that newbies tend to miss it out. But something that was actually mentioned recently in this thread, shouldn't have been missed IMO. Not to mention they Stamina types aren't meant to be used against attackers like Blitz... But as Blitz uncustomized isn't to high on attack, your suggestion is passable, but yet a gamble.