"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:18 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: Yea but he is asking for a zombie bey so WD would make the zombie bey better like if the both beys are about to tie the zombie bey would get extra pin from the WD
That is not a Zombie beyblade. As I said, Zombie beys are pretty much impossible in MFB.
Your description of Zombies is entirely inaccurate.
isn't earth wolf a zombie bey?
Well does Andy mean MFB or HMS
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:23 AM)RewsterInCamo Wrote: isn't earth wolf a zombie bey?

No a zombie is a Beyblade that can steal spin and that belongs in the ask a question get a answer thread
A Zombie Beyblade is more than that.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie

And he's talking about MFB since he mentioned a track...
Yes it's says a zombie bey is a Beyblade that steals spin
(Feb. 08, 2012  3:28 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: Yes it's says a zombie bey is a Beyblade that steals spin
But it's MORE than just stealing spin. There are factors that don't allow this to work in MFB.

BeyWiki Wrote:designed to steal spin from the opponent and have the "Life After Death" ability

This LAD ability is something Meteo L-Drago 100/105WD would not have the ability to do, nor would Meteo L-Drago B:D if you suggest the fact that it has a bearing since the article mentions bearing bases.
Then there is no zombie bey in MFB
BBPegasus, almost ten of the latest posts could have completely been avoided. If you do not know what you are talking about, then it is better that you do not advise people on the matter. Let someone else do it, and wait for something you are knowledgeable about to be posted.
I'm looking for good attack, defense, and stamina type beyblades with the beys I have

Hasbro
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145 MS( I don't have Ball tip anymore so I replace it with Metal Sharp
Earth Eagle 145WD
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lighting L Drago 100HF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Flame Libra T125 ES
Dark Gasher CH120 SF
Metal Face Bolt-Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Hyper Aquario 105F
Ray Striker D125 CS
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD

Takara Tomy

Burn Unicorno SW145 JB
Burn Escolpio 100 RF
Attack: MF LLD CH120/100 HF/F plastic tips work better in Hasbro stadia. If you're using TT stadia then use RF/R2F
Stamina: Twisted/Earth Aquario AD145WD

For attack you could use Gravity Destroyer.
I'll wait for someone else to do Defense.
Is this a good oneEeearth eagle D125WD
It's a dated stamina combination.

I'm pretty sure you've already been told the best customizations you can make with your parts, so please stop posting random combinations and asking if they are good.
is MF-L Basalt Bull AD145WD is a good Stamina combo and Is Low Track Stamina Combo is better than 145-230
stamina combo
(Feb. 08, 2012  9:43 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: is MF-L Basalt Bull AD145WD is a good Stamina combo and Is Low Track Stamina Combo is better than 145-230
stamina combo

You seriously need to stop asking these questions.
I understand that you may be 10 years old and all but still, haven't you found an answer by now ?
This is ridiculous. Its only a matter of personal preference, or depending on the situation at hand. The answer is very obvious, and besides, you can just look up each part's usefulness through beywiki or something
(Feb. 08, 2012  4:40 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Attack: MF LLD CH120/100 HF/F plastic tips work better in Hasbro stadia. If you're using TT stadia then use RF/R2F
Stamina: Twisted/Earth Aquario AD145WD

For attack you could use Gravity Destroyer.
I'll wait for someone else to do Defense.

OK, I'll do Defense- Twisted Aquario 100/145/D125CS (calm CS)
The 100 track variant is a dated LTDC. Not quite nice, but yeah.
The 145 track variant is pretty much OK.
D125 is supposed to be an Attack track, and even the height is not quite popular. I am wondering why I am actually incorporating into a Defense combo, but it might still do decent in comparison to the other variants. It may also qualify as an anti-meta combo, should your CS be aggressive.

Dashy- What th!nk said.
And, its the second time you are asking the same question. The only difference I can see is that you changed the CW on it. First things first, CWs are the least important parts in MFB, and switching CWs doesn't really affect a bey's performance; unless the new CW is completely different than the former. And this CW you've put up, doesn't qualify as "that" CW which can make a difference...

Read th!nk's CW Guide, please.
I have a Big Bang Pegasus SW145 MF and I am wondering what you guys think of that combination? I am also wondering if anybody could tell me another good attack type combo?
list your other beys and parts, maybe we can make a beteer combo because your combo is not so good xD
But he works pretty well but anyway here is the list:
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Big Bang Pegasus
Lightning El Drago
Thermal Pisces
Thermal Lacerta
Earth Virgo
Earth Eagle
Ray Striker
Flame Libra
Inferno Saggetario
Dark Wolf
Grand Cetus
Spiral Capricorn
Cyber Pegasus
Rock Orso
Hyper Orso
Dark Libra

I'll tell you if I find anymore
And Poison Serpent
List your tracks and your tips please. We work hard to make you combos, but we need your help too.
Just wondering, are there any good combos with the metal wheel Omega? Is it really a good attack wheel? Or not? if not are there any combos that can take down a Diablo Nemesis XGrin with any other beys? And what beys do i need to make the combos?
(Feb. 09, 2012  12:34 AM)Martyr Wrote: Just wondering, are there any good combos with the metal wheel Omega? Is it really a good attack wheel? Or not?
I have been working with Omega, and a good combo is Omega Dragonis 85RF, it would probably be better with a MF or MF-H, but I don't have any.

Does Basalt Leone 100WB work? i mean i tried Rock leone 100WB it beat 2 of my beys 1V2

If not then any suggestion?

Thanks!
It depends on the Beys you were using and it's is a good combo and that belongs in the Ask a Question Get An Answer thread
SonKohan
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100 RF/R2F
Defense: Earth Pegasus II GB145 RS
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II 145 WD

Those are the best that you can make out of your parts. I advise of you to get a better CW for Defense and Stamina, as well as a better MW for those. For attack, you have pretty good parts. That combo is an out-dated combo, however.
Try getting Twisted Tempo, Ray Striker, Storm or Hyper Aquario, an MF-2, and Gravity Destroyer. That way you can make:
Defense: MF-H Twisted Aquario GB145 CS
Stamina: MF-F Twisted Aquario AD145 WD

If you want, you can get Vari Ares or Blitz Unicorno to improve your attack combo, but those can be expensive, because Blitz Unicorno comes in The Strongest Blader Set. Rather than the purchases mentioned above, you could opt for the Strongest Blader Set, as it Includes Twisted Tempo,and MF-2, and Blitz Unicorno. That way you would only have to buy Gravity Destroyer, Ray Striker and Storm Aquario. But, the first option might be better if you are on a tight budget.