"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It was UltimateKpcj actually
(Nov. 26, 2011  2:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Check out the Customizations Forum. It has a thread about the aforementioned combo, and according to everyone's results, it has been quite good.
Also, every Hell combo holds some amount of risk, even the combo I suggested. Hell is too high on recoil. The combo I suggested uses Hell's recoil to its advantage. But still, its risky. Should you not use a Lightning L Drago? Smile

The thing is that I usually win against such combos, more often using force smash, so I rather trust hell instead. Besides, almost every competitor I'm facing has one so not much worry
(Nov. 26, 2011  2:53 PM)Dan Wrote: It is tougher to reach so it won't be murked by Stamina types. If he bothers using a 230, make it one that can still win against stuff. + pray no one uses attackers.

That's the thing. For our WBBA tournaments, it's compulsory for everyone to have an attack type... and you pick 1 of your 3 beys randomly and you have to use the last one till the end of the match so if I get stuck with an attack bey... It's your fault
Hasbro stadium..? The attacker will auto-lose..
Takara Tomy ATTACK type stadium
@Powerangeryan: Funny, I see your name and avatar next to that post, not ultimatekpcj's.

As for Hell vs Lightning, even if you prefer hell, Lightning is by far the better wheel, other than maybe that hell h145r2f combo, so please, try to stick to the standard recommendations, as most people will probably prefer that to what a single person finds more suitable to their style.
I have
-Rock Leone
-Storm Pegasis
-Burn Fireblaze
-Storm Capricorn
They Are All Hasbro Products.Is there any beyblade that I should buy for a good combination?(I Can Only Buy Metal Fusion Single/Double Packs And Metal Masters Double Packs.Thanks.
Hey,

I just bought two new MM beyblades which are"

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

Can I make any good combos with those?
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:35 PM)ZuruzukiN Wrote: I have
-Rock Leone
-Storm Pegasis
-Burn Fireblaze
-Storm Capricorn
They Are All Hasbro Products.Is there any beyblade that I should buy for a good combination?(I Can Only Buy Metal Fusion Single/Double Packs And Metal Masters Double Packs.Thanks.
Get Metal Face..Lightning L Drago dude..XD
Attack: Rock _____ 100 RF is your best choice...(doomed in Hasbro stadium)
any Stamina combo would suffice in Hasbro Stadium..
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:46 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hey,

I just bought two new MM beyblades which are"

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

Can I make any good combos with those?

Original Meteo L Drago combo for spin-steal..(D tip, HF, MF tip works better)
Meteo L Drago LW/W 105 R2F for attack (dont expect too much..Meteo MW is sucks for attack)
-Rock Leone
-Storm Pegasis
-Burn Fireblaze
-Storm Capricorn

get HASBRO BEYBLADE METAL FUSION 2-PACK EARTH VIRGO BB60A & EVIL PISCES
and Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion Flame Sagittario BB 35A Rock Pegasus BB 104 Sagittario Flame Claw 2-Pack for double packs
and for single packs Rock Aries, Lightning L-drago, and Legend Cyber Pegasus for good beys and pieces for combos in your availability range, in my opionion. Smile
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:51 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote:
-Rock Leone
-Storm Pegasis
-Burn Fireblaze
-Storm Capricorn

and Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion Flame Sagittario BB 35A Rock Pegasus BB 104 Sagittario Flame Claw 2-Pack for double packs
and for single packs Rock Aries, Lightning L-drago, and Legend Cyber Pegasus for good beys and pieces for combos in your availability range, in my opionion. Smile
@NearLawliet1228 & ZuruzukiN
dont it suppose to be in purchase consultation
Yes, this belongs in purchase consultation - including your earlier reply as well Hadi...Smile
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:59 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:51 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote:
-Rock Leone
-Storm Pegasis
-Burn Fireblaze
-Storm Capricorn

@NearLawliet1228 & ZuruzukiN
dont it suppose to be in purchase consultation

OK, THX,can u post me and ZuruzukiN a link (i looked around and couldn't find it, sorry)
EDIT: I found and showed to ZuruzukiN, nevermind, but thanks anyway.Smile
build me a combo with:
Clear wheels: pheonix,orion,L-dragoII, L-drago rush,pisces,pegasusIII,cancer X4,unicorno,orso,aquario,kerbecs,perseus,bull,aquila,gil,lacerta,pegasus X4,pegasusII,gemios X2,giraffe,horuseus,ketos,herculeo,aries
metal wheels: variares, earth,gravity,phantom,basalt,saggitario,burn,rock X3, meteo X2,vulcan,ray X2,cyclone,bull,thermal,storm,galaxy X3,killer,grand,aries.
tracks:CH120,D125,100 X3,BGrin,GB145,H145,SW145,LW105,145 X4,DGrin,W105,DF145,C145,FGrin,125 X2,135,ed145 X3,WD145,T125,105,BD145,105,R145,230,AD145
tips:WD,D X2,HF/S,RSF,CS,F X2,DS,BS,LF,SF X2, ES (more like EF),WB,HF,R2F.
extras:MF, MF-H and MF-L
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:11 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: build me a combo with:
Clear wheels: pheonix,orion,L-dragoII, L-drago rush,pisces,pegasusIII,cancer X4,unicorno,orso,aquario,kerbecs,perseus,bull,aquila,gil,lacerta,pegasus X4,pegasusII,gemios X2,giraffe,horuseus,ketos,herculeo,aries
metal wheels: variares, earth,gravity,phantom,basalt,saggitario,burn,rock X3, meteo X2,vulcan,ray X2,cyclone,bull,thermal,storm,galaxy X3,killer,grand,aries.
tracks:CH120,D125,100 X3,BGrin,GB145,H145,SW145,LW105,145 X4,DGrin,W105,DF145,C145,FGrin,125 X2,135,ed145 X3,WD145,T125,105,BD145,105,R145,230,AD145
tips:WD,D X2,HF/S,RSF,CS,F X2,DS,BS,LF,SF X2, ES (more like EF),WB,HF,R2F.
extras:MF, MF-H and MF-L
MF-H Vari Ares CH120/R145 R2F (attack)
Basalt Bull BD145 CS/RSF (defense)
Earth ____ GB145 WD (stamina)
Phantom Orion AD145 WD (stamina/where is your B : D?)
Meteo L Drago GB145/AD145 WD (spin steal)
MF-H Earth/Basalt Bull GB145/R145/CH120 R2F (anti-attacker)

(Nov. 26, 2011  6:01 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Yes, this belongs in purchase consultation - including your earlier reply as well Hadi...Smile
hahah..you got me..lol..but its just additon to the combos listed..so i think..its ok senior?
Build me a combo for attack,defense and balance please.
Counter Leone 145D
Storm Pegasus W105R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Attack: Gravity Destroyer AD145R2F
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145RS (Get CS)
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145DS (Get a second BD145.)

No Balance.
Get Metal Faces, CS, BD145 and possible a 4D attacker if you plan on going to WBO tournaments.
can you make a combo with rock giraffe basalt horoguim jade jupiter
Basalt Horogium R145RB is the best thing you can make.
Defense: Basalt Horogium S130RB
Stamina: Basalt Horogium 145WD
Anti-Attack: Basalt Horogium R145RB

You need a lot more good stuff. Buy a Phantom Orion and Strongest Blader Set for starters.
could you build me a combo for each type please? i have:
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Storm Pegasus 105RF (Special Edition and i'd prefer not to use its storm wheel)
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Missing Tip)(Again, special edition and i'd prefer to not use the lightning wheel)
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F (Special Edition)
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (Special Edition but I am willing to use it)
Storm Bull H145RF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Phantom Orion (On its way, bought it two days ago and waiting for delivery)
Rock Escolopio T125JB
Thunder Libra DF145BS
Hyper Aquario 105F
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Aries 125D
I also have a WD145 and a F
Attack: Gravity Destroyer T125/100RF
Stamina: Phantom Aquario AD145WD
Anti-Meta: Earth Aquario GB145RF

You don't have any usable defense tips, to be honest.
everyone says that. is there a balance and defence type i can make?
(Nov. 27, 2011  1:25 AM)Hazel Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer T125/100RF
Stamina: Phantom Aquario AD145WD
Anti-Meta: Earth Aquario GB145RF

You don't have any usable defense tips, to be honest.

You can make a spin equalizer bey if that helps. Meteo L Drago 100WD
MLD100WD isn't a Zombie, it's a Spin-Equalizer.
My bad. What's the difference?
Zombies continue spinning after falling over on their side, cranking out an extra rotation or two. Spin-Equalizers make the opponents' spin match their own, in the hopes of weakening it to the point of netting an outspin. All Zombies are Spin-Stealers, but not all Spin-Stealers/Equalizers are Zombies.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie