"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
yeah, aquriomaster is right. plus, theres different types of attack types. reckless, controlled with more stamina, mode change, etc
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:46 AM)aquriomaster Wrote: be more specific finn3 and mf beat lynx h120 rf or mf anyone dsagree and the same thng only wth variares
fnn3 mf beatlynx ch120rf variares ch120rf

thank you and what about defence/defense
What is better for a stamina combo a high track or a low track?
well, that depends, Beaul83. u gotta use the right tip to pull of a low spin track stamina type, same with high track stamina type. im currently using a pretty good stamina type (using only metal fusion parts, suprisingly) Burn Aquario 100 SD. if u got the parts u can try it.
The track best for Stamina depends on what you are expecting to face the most of. Personally, I prefer TH170-based Stamina combos, but 145 heights are also quite appealing.

I don't really like Low Track Stamina. It's valid, but less broadly applicable.
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:33 AM)finn3 Wrote: IM LOOKING FOR A BEAST ATTACK TYPE USING ONLY METAL FIGHT PARTS

Will we list our parts, please? :\

Hazel- Well, from what I've read in TH170 vs. 230 thread, TH170 is inferior to 230 in stamina, as its not all that well balanced. Not a huge difference though, its just slightly inferior... Smile
Adding to that, stamina combos must be chosen according to the opponent you are gonna face. Considering the current meta game, higher tracks are much more useful. Please note that anything below 145 is considered low. I'll provide you with some great stamina tracks- BD145, TH170, 230, B: D. Smile
Still Want Combos !

I Have Thermal Pisces T125ES, Two Thermal Lacertas WA130HF, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cyclone Herculeo 105F attack... Flame Aries, Rock Aros, And Evil Pisces Don't Have Numbers Or Anything On Their Cards..

/e Scratch That, I Guess My Evil Pisces Should Now Be Called Earth Pisces..

Adding a galaxy pegasus to this list, w105r2f

Iso Good Stamina/Defense Build, Like Earth Pisces wd,
Attack- Burn Pegasus 105R²F- Pretty much outclassed
Defense- Nothing...
Stamina- What you have made is the best you can make, Burn can be used...
Do you have Earth, or Evil??? This is confusing...
And, if the card has got no numbers, and if its a Hasbro-like box, you probably bagged in fakes....
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Attack- Burn Pegasus 105R²F- Pretty much outclassed
Defense- Nothing...
Stamina- What you have made is the best you can make, Burn can be used...
Do you have Earth, or Evil??? This is confusing...
And, if the card has got no numbers, and if its a Hasbro-like box, you probably bagged in fakes....

i have evil, i no longer have burn Pinching_eyes_2

r2f wouldnt work because of my hasbro stadium. and i have 3 beys with no numbers, earth pisces, rock orso, and uhh flame aries.

everything from toys 'r us
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:27 PM)metarain Wrote: i have evil, i no longer have burn Pinching_eyes_2

r2f wouldnt work because of my hasbro stadium. and i have 3 beys with no numbers, earth pisces, rock orso, and uhh flame aries.

Attack for hasbro stadiums:Cyclone herculeo(any track)F
Defense:nothing
staminaEeearth Aries (any track)rock orsos bottom B
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:33 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:27 PM)metarain Wrote: i have evil, i no longer have burn Pinching_eyes_2

Haha yeahh cyclone herculeo is my best attack Tongue_out

err but wait i thought wd was one of the best stamina bottoms?
finn3 I would say mf-h basalt aquario gb145rs and mf-h basalt kerbecs 230cs mf-h basalt kerbecs bd145cs
Why did you not direct him to the competitive combo's thread, where he should have looked in the first place, considering it's linked in the welcome PM?

And aquriomaster, there are far better combo's than the first two there for defense, and there is no such thing as "mf2-h".

metarain: He was probably not aware you had one, but yes, that would work better than B. Honestly, if you could list all of your parts there are some other corrections I'd make, considering not all the tracks you would have are good for stamina.
meta you know how to tell a real bey from a ake right I think there's a thread.for that
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: Why did you not direct him to the competitive combo's thread, where he should have looked in the first place, considering it's linked in the welcome PM?

And aquriomaster, there are far better combo's than the first two there for defense, and there is no such thing as "mf2-h".

metarain: He was probably not aware you had one, but yes, that would work better than B. Honestly, if you could list all of your parts there are some other corrections I'd make, considering not all the tracks you would have are good for stamina.

I'm pretty sure i did list them all... Still Want Combos !

I Have Thermal Pisces T125ES, Two Thermal Lacertas WA130HF, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cyclone Herculeo 105F attack... Flame Aries, Rock Orso, And Earth Pisces Don't Have Numbers Or Anything On Their Cards..

Adding a galaxy pegasus to this list, w105r2f

Only peice i know the name of is B from rock orso, and WD from earth pisces, from Flame Aries, Rock Orso, And Earth Pisces.

(Nov. 19, 2011  5:10 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: meta you know how to tell a real bey from a ake right I think there's a thread.for that

Nope.
well I meant metal face heavy sorry if I confused anyone
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:44 PM)metarain Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:33 PM)H8R Wrote:

Haha yeahh cyclone herculeo is my best attack Tongue_out

err but wait i thought wd was one of the best stamina bottoms?
yes it is If you have it then Use that instead of B I'm sorry for not going through your collection properly.
metarain: I don't know what the parts of the last three are, which was my main concern, but DF145 and D125 (which IIRC is the one that comes with rock orso) are the best bets I see there.
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:20 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: ok meta there is a holigraphic silver stck on the package and if it doesn't have it it's fake

Most of them had that, yes.
The bey i've come up with is earth aries DF145WD

Is that good?

Still Want Combos !

I Have Thermal Pisces T125ES, Two Thermal Lacertas WA130HF, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cyclone Herculeo 105F attack, Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F ... Flame Aries, Rock Orso, And Earth Pisces Don't Have Numbers Or Anything On Their Cards
Only peice i know the name of is B from rock orso, and WD from earth pisces, from Flame Aries, Rock Orso, And Earth Pisces.
that combos not the worst I guess and I'm pretty sure flame ariess has h145 to bad you don't have 145 but df145 iis one of the best subs you have.....ps I'm doing ths on my cell so pardon me miss spellng stuff
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:27 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: that combos not the worst I guess
That's not a very good analysis.

Most of your posts in this thread today have been spam, incorrect advice, or things that should have been said in private messages. Please, stop.

metarain: Swap Aries to Fireblaze, as a three sided CW is unsuitable for a 2/4-sided stamina wheel. Other than that, it is a decent combo.
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:30 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:27 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: that combos not the worst I guess

He hasn't posted a combo.

Most of your posts in this thread today have been spam, incorrect advice, or things that should have been said in private messages. Please, stop.

The bey i've come up with is earth aries DF145WD

I posted that combo. Joyful_3
Just finished editing my post after noticing. My bad. Anyway, my thoughts are in my previous post.
see he did and I'm correcting my post
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just finished editing my post after noticing. My bad. Anyway, my thoughts are in my previous post.

Okay.