Earth Kerbecs GB145 CS
Stamina:
Earth Kerbecs 105/ED145/125/100/130 WD/D
dylan
Attack: Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
Defense: Earth Bull BD145CS
Stamina: Burn Bull 100WD, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
hey... this isn't really a question to make a mod for now, but instead its more of a suggestion of a beyblade i made that works pretty good.
Burn Aquario 100 SD
i know its kinda using older-ish parts, but i've used MANY combos to try to beat this thing, but after like 100 tries, i probably got 0 sleep outs, and 3 stadium outs.
Grin just a suggestion
Hasbro stadium?
Lightning L Drago RF based combo should be able to K.O. it easily in Attack Stadium..Hasbro stadium is sucks..
(Nov. 10, 2011  4:38 AM)dylanslegos Wrote: i want you to tell me the "5" best combos ever with these parts:

Attack: Lightning L Drago H145RF/R2F (Needs a metal Face)

Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS/RF(use RF ONLYif really worn) (Needs a metal Face)

Defense: Earth Aquario GB145/BD145CS/RF (Needs a metal Face)

Stamina: Earth Bull 100WD

Destabilizer: Flame Bull 100SF

The top 2 are pretty damn good, the last three are good, but a bit outdated... I would buy a Basalt Horogium (Twisted Tempo- Hasbro's name), Phantom Orion, Death Quetzalcoatl, or at least an old Libra (the metal system one, from the super deck set, or old RBV'S).

You have alright attackers, you are truly lacking in defense and stamina... Phantom is the best stamina wheel ever made, AND it is an EXCELLENT defense wheel to boot, probably the best buy out of everything else... Basalt was the old king of the hill defense PURE wheel, it is still very very good, just since Phantom came out it has gotten less use, it is probably the cheapest to buy... around $15 for the Japan, and under $10 for Hasbro at Walmart/Target... Death is the new kid on the block, it is showing much promise as a defense/attack wheel, it generally takes hits better than Basalt, it just came out... If you can spend $25-ish, buy the Phantom, its the hottest thing around these days, so amazingly versatile, otherwise Basalt is a fine choice instead of or in addition to, and very affordable/easy to find... Death is a fun wheel that comes with a brand new kind of performance tip, RDF, which is pretty neat, but I would buy a Phantom first if it were me... While we are on the subject of things to buy, VariAres, $20-25, is the Best attack wheel around right now, extremely powerful, so after you get the Defense/stamina squared away, think about a VariAres...

(Nov. 10, 2011  4:58 AM)filipino77 Wrote: hey... this isn't really a question to make a mod for now, but instead its more of a suggestion of a beyblade i made that works pretty good.
Burn Aquario 100 SD
i know its kinda using older-ish parts, but i've used MANY combos to try to beat this thing, but after like 100 tries, i probably got 0 sleep outs, and 3 stadium outs.
Grin just a suggestion

Are you playing in a Japanese stadium??? a BB-10??? because against ANY attack combo, including Storm Pegasus 105F will KO that combo like crazy, even against another burn combo, you'd be KO'ing each other every match... so you have to be using a Hasbro stadium for you numbers to even be possible, that said, there is a lot that will defeat the burn combo, Earth __ 100WD/D/SD for example will win pretty much every time, basically a uncustomized Hasbro Earth Wolf will do the trick
Okay, so besides the obvious MF(-H) Lightning LDrago (Upper) BD145RF, I'd like to make a Bey (or several) with emphasis on, and solely on, Smash Attack.

Lightning LDrago
LDrago Destroy
Gravity Perseus (Attack)
Beat
Variares
Hell
Blitz
Any clear wheel

CH120
BD145
H145

RF
R2F (optional)
CS
LRF
XF

Metal Face of your choice

Feel free to not use any of these wheels if they are not needs (like how I almost put Meteo LDrago, but realized it's not much of a Smash Attacker).
MF-H VariAres CH120/BD145RF
MF Blitz Unicorno II CH120/85 R2F
Smash Attack huh.. XD
MF-H Vari Ares BD145/CH120 LRF
MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85 R2F/RF
MF-H Beat Lynx CH120/83 R2F/RF (oops..i dont hape Beat..lol..who knows?!?)

EDIT:i favour LRF more than RF on Vari Ares..so why not...much faster..yeah... Tongue_out_wink..idk..perhaps my RF is abit worned..so my LRF seems better for me..
(Nov. 10, 2011  7:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Smash Attack huh.. XD

LRF is not any better than RF on Left-Spin Variares, and is far too rare of a part to waste on such a sub-par function.

Beat Lynx is an Upper Smash wheel, not Smash Attack.
(Nov. 10, 2011  7:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: MF-H VariAres CH120/BD145RF
MF Blitz Unicorno II 120/85 R2F

Do you really mean 120 or you meant to say CH120?

Edit: N/M. I got it confused with 125.
(Nov. 10, 2011  8:04 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  7:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: MF-H VariAres CH120/BD145RF
MF Blitz Unicorno II 120/85 R2F

Do you really mean 120 or you meant to say CH120?

Edit: N/M. I got it confused with 125.

I meant CH120, I apologize.
(Nov. 10, 2011  7:56 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  7:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Smash Attack huh.. XD

LRF is not any better than RF on Left-Spin Variares, and is far too rare of a part to waste on such a sub-par function.

Beat Lynx is an Upper Smash wheel, not Smash Attack.
Upper smash and smash attack are basically identical, the direction's different but really they are the same.
If Beat Lynx is valid for suggestion, then MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF is the best combo for what is most well-likened to "smash attack", due to having a tremendous amount of weight thrown directly into the contact points.

CH120 has absolutely nothing on GB145, for Beat.
hey u should try this really good DEFENSE combo .it is a left-right spin bey its a GRAND GIL SW145 (defense mode) WD
Grand is not that great for defence..WD isa Stamina tip..it will be easily K.O. bro..XD
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:20 PM)blader prayuj Wrote: hey u should try this really good DEFENSE combo .it is a left-right spin bey its a GRAND GIL SW145 (defense mode) WD

Grand is a bit too hollow, It may look bulky, but it is light.
SW145 gives decent defense and WD is decent in Defense, It can save sometimes, but it is a Sharp tips thus being easily KO than. Suggest change it too CS may give a boost in grip.
Grand maybe replaced with Death (which has been good at my point) or Basalt (again) and paired with BD145

EDIT: I am ninja'd by Johandi Unhappy lol hah...
Grand is light and has recoil issues so it's a very mediocre defence wheel, gil has an uneven weight distribution, sw145 has high recoil, wd has no grip and is easily ko'd.

Your combo is horribly, horribly bad, and we only share combos by posting testing which follows our rules for testing.

Basically read my newbie guide, the intro pm, and the rules before you post again.

Edit: hadi, tyler, please direct people to the rules and intro pm (and maybe my thread) if they make posts like that.
And illegal. Left spin.
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: Your combo is horribly, horribly bad, and we only share combos by posting testing which follows our rules for testing.

Basically read my newbie guide, the intro pm, and the rules before you post again.

Edit: hadi, tyler, please direct people to the rules and intro pm (and maybe my thread) if they make posts like that.
Yes, sirre. Hah I sure to remember that. But however, I think we should not just call people combo horrible, it might just have hurt their self-respect, no? But also to correct and show them the short-comings of the combo. However, th!nk, you did that and I am apreciate. I forgot about the recoil things too. [/quote]

@ Shika Beyblade
Ah, that's too, I have not been noticing it for a while. My bad.
Probably just an error seeing as that wouldn't be possible.

Either way combo is stupid and we should stop taking about it.
I need a good attack type. I mainly use the CS tip for attacking, so it has a little bit more stamina, but it still attacks aggressively.

I need a good attack combo with Blitz and VariAres. For Blitz, I just need basically a good clear wheel that exposes the contact points on it very well. I will most likely use a 85 spin track, and CS. And VariAres...possibly R145, and CS. What do you guys think?
MF-H Blitz Unicorno (Unicorno II is just nice for Blitz) 85 R2F/RF is perfect..CS?not sure if it gonna work with Blitz
MF-H Vari Ares R145 RF/LRF is good..
i heard R145 working well with Vari Ares..
Unless you have a particularly aggressive cs, and even then (as they don't last) stick to rf etc.

Mf(-h) variares ch120rf is supposed to be basically the best attacker out.

Basically if thr opponent is surviving long enough that you need the stamina of cs, your attack type isn't working well enough (right now anyways, there was a time when it was nigh-on impossible to ko a couple of basalt combo's).
(Nov. 10, 2011  5:48 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I need a good attack type. I mainly use the CS tip for attacking, so it has a little bit more stamina, but it still attacks aggressively.

I need a good attack combo with Blitz and VariAres. For Blitz, I just need basically a good clear wheel that exposes the contact points on it very well. I will most likely use a 85 spin track, and CS. And VariAres...possibly R145, and CS. What do you guys think?

Both VariAres and Blitz have bad stamina. I don't think CS is gonna be much help, all it does is hinders its attack potential. It's probably best if you use the conventional attack rubbers like RF, R2F, LRF.
Still u can use hasbro cs.
Try mf-h variares ch120/r145/wd145 lf/mf.
And mf-h blitz unicorno/byxix ch120 rf/r2f