0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:42 AM)scout25 Wrote: Burn is a really good ring

1: Irrelavent Post
2: Its called a Metal Wheel
3:It's no longere top teir.
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:25 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I'm pretty sure an Attack Combo with MF-H is not considered top tier,hah.
MF-H LLD BD145LRF
MF-H vari ares CH120R2F
MF-H beat lynx R145R2F
Bassalt aquario 230CS
Bassalt pisces(C TO KERBECS) 230WD
All of them are good.Yeah,but still,why TH170 for Stamina?
MF-H is not recommended for Attack:-
MY explanation:-MF-H is like around 2 grams heavier than a MF,so you increased the friction on the R/R2/LRF.If the friction is increased,the movements will be vewwwwy slow....You know Science,no?

MF-H is recommended for attack as it is just slightly heavier than the regular MF. Hence, if you have MF 2, then MF-H to be used. Smile Your theory is correct, but MF-H is the most suitable MF that can be created with MF 2. Smile
TH170 is quite good for Stamina, no?
In tournament situations which MW performs best against Basalt and Earth combos? Variares, Blitz or MLD(spin stealing)?
i think mld ,cause mld can do spin steal and use weak launch
I now have the 230 from Byxis. What kind of combo can I use for Defense and Stamina using the Earth Wheel. I've pretty much got my attack sorted out...

I tired Earth Bull 230RF/R2F for Defense.

Here is my MF beylist again for reference:

SAM:-Basalt and Earth Based?Try VariAres and LLD.U believe MLD's spinstealing ability will be useless with Basalt hanging.That is vice versa for Earth,though.Earth can easily be KO'ed and OS'ed with three of them.
Tiger Fury:-Yiu want Stamina and Defense,right?
Earth Bull 230WD is good for Stanina,while Earth Bull 230B is the best Defense combo you have.
Sam- Earth combos can also be defeated by Lightning based combos. To defeat Basalt, VariAres and Blitz are good enough. Another unreliable wheel, Galaxy can beat Basalt at times. Also, good Stamina combos can also beat Basalt. Smile
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:30 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: In tournament situations which MW performs best against Basalt and Earth combos? Variares, Blitz or MLD(spin stealing)?

against Basalt.. safe option is Meteo L Drago..its spin steal guarantee you wins..
try Meteo L Drago (absorb) GB145 D / WD
guarantee win for you..it beat MF-H Basalt ____ BD145 CS easily..
as for Earth. Vari Ares and Blitz is enough to K.O. it easily..
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:51 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I now have the 230 from Byxis. What kind of combo can I use for Defense and Stamina using the Earth Wheel. I've pretty much got my attack sorted out...

I tired Earth Bull 230RF/R2F for Defense.

Here is my MF beylist again for reference:

try change 230 with GB145..dont use R2F..worned RF will do..
you can try HF for Anti-Meta + Stamina
I believe really worned RF is illegal,no?You have been giving combos with RF that is worned.
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:31 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I believe really worned RF is illegal,no?You have been giving combos with RF that is worned.
No..and i said just worned Rf..not TOO worned.. Tongue_out
and about your theory..on MF-H
The heavier the beyblade,more friction it have..(that part correct)
but..it spin wont be slow unlest strength is not enough..
Mine : (not science,but this is physics)
The heavier the beyblade (using MF-H),since it is rubber tip,it will be more faster actually(since friction is greater)..but..it loses it spin rapidly than MF..(which is not good)
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:16 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Tiger Fury:-Yiu want Stamina and Defense,right?
Earth Bull 230WD is good for Stanina,while Earth Bull 230B is the best Defense combo you have.
Would SD be another good choice for a Stamina bottom? Cute

For defense I've been given choices of RF and R2F but only if they are completely worn down...
you can use SD..but it wont do greater than B or WD i believe..
SD is also good for Stamina.RF and R2F that is really worned is illegal.
Benjohadi:-If it is not really worned,then it is not suitable for Defense.I have 3 RF's,I is worned,but it still moves aggresively.
It still can be great for Anti Meta though.. Uncertain
which wil deal good with the attacker.. Tongue_out
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:43 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: SD is also good for Stamina.RF and R2F that is really worned is illegal.
Benjohadi:-If it is not really worned,then it is not suitable for Defense.I have 3 RF's,I is worned,but it still moves aggresively.

Oh ok...I didn't know that a worn down RF, R2F would be illegal XD
I have a R2F that has almost lost the star design and it still works :\

I guess I will have to stick to ball for defense then Gasp
Ball still pretty easy to K.O.
switch to Anti-Meta..haha..
Yes, Ball is not really good for Defense. Even WD might provide better Defense IMO. Better alternatives are not available considering your parts, but a CS/RS or even a mere WB is required for better Defense. Smile
Also, do you have Metal Faces?
Other than that, your R2F is illegal. Its too worn to be used for official tourneys. If its lost its star, then its illegal for sure. If you might tell us more about your RF, then we may clearly decide whether its legal or not. Smile
Any combos suggested with Pre-hws metal wheels?
Stamina-Attack-Defense?
May you list your parts please?
Best attack combo was- MF Pegasis 85RF. Even Quetz was used.
Best Defense Combo- MF-H Libra 230/GB145CS/RS/RSF
Best Stamina Combo- I don't know.
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:28 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Any combos suggested with Pre-hws metal wheels?
Stamina-Attack-Defense?
If you can use tracks and bottoms released after Pre-HWS then

Attack- MF-Quetz,85,RF, MF-Pegasis,GB145/85,RF MF-HLeoneH145RF
Defence MF-H Libra 230/GB145/TH170/BD145,CS/RS/RSF
Stamina Virgo, 230D or Virgo230EDS ooor VirgoAD145SD

none other than libra are great anymore but its the best pre HWS can do.

Thanks Janstarblast, but let's try something that doesn't have Hell Kerbecs... I don't think I'd be using it for awhile. ^^"
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:15 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, Ball is not really good for Defense. Even WD might provide better Defense IMO. Better alternatives are not available considering your parts, but a CS/RS or even a mere WB is required for better Defense. Smile
Also, do you have Metal Faces?
Other than that, your R2F is illegal. Its too worn to be used for official tourneys. If its lost its star, then its illegal for sure. If you might tell us more about your RF, then we may clearly decide whether its legal or not. Smile
Yeah, I've been tempted to get a CS or RS from Striker or Cetus but the Hasbro CS might work differently from the TT CS so I've been avoiding to buy it until I am able to find a Unicorno overseas next month. Also Cetus is very hard to find in my city, I found one a couple of times but they disappear soon after and I have to wait for weeks until it reappears. The 2nd wave of MM beys just comes and goes...you know...
You can try CS with 230. That's what I use and NO. I didnt copy it from Kei(Tiger Fury)
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:59 AM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: Thanks Janstarblast, but let's try something that doesn't have Hell Kerbecs... I don't think I'd be using it for awhile. ^^"

Haha! Well, as you wish!
Attack- LLD CH120R2F
Defense- Earth Aquila R145CS
Stamina- Earth Aquila 145WD

But yes, please do start using Kerbecs soon enough! Its too good!
Face: Any

Energy Ring: Heavy As Possible

Metal wheel: Basalt/Tempo

Spin track: 125/80

Bottom/Preformance Tip: LF