"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Should I use Ark Bahamut’s Atomic or Dead Phoenix’s Atomic?
(May. 02, 2019  5:21 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Should I use Ark Bahamut’s Atomic or Dead Phoenix’s Atomic?

My Dead Phoenix Atomic is better than my Arc Bahamut Atomic, so I'd say dP, but I don't know if the molds are the same.

Also, can anyone recommend a good Stationary Attack Driver for Winning Valkyrie? I don't want to use Atomic because it creates self-KOs, I don't have Revolve, Eternal is uncontrollable on wV, and I've tried Orbit but I don't know if it's the best choice. I'm currently trying out wV.1'V.Fr.
(May. 02, 2019  9:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  5:21 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Should I use Ark Bahamut’s Atomic or Dead Phoenix’s Atomic?

My Dead Phoenix Atomic is better than my Arc Bahamut Atomic, so I'd say dP, but I don't know if the molds are the same.

Also, can anyone recommend a good Stationary Attack Driver for Winning Valkyrie? I don't want to use Atomic because it creates self-KOs, I don't have Revolve, Eternal is uncontrollable on wV, and I've tried Orbit but I don't know if it's the best choice. I'm currently trying out wV.1'V.Fr.

Maybe use wV 5U Yielding, Yami used it to get second place in anime north 2018
(May. 02, 2019  9:28 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  9:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: My Dead Phoenix Atomic is better than my Arc Bahamut Atomic, so I'd say dP, but I don't know if the molds are the same.

Maybe use wV 5U Yielding, Yami used it to get second place in anime north 2018

I unfortunately don't have Yielding.
(May. 02, 2019  9:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  9:28 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Maybe use wV 5U Yielding, Yami used it to get second place in anime north 2018

I unfortunately don't have Yielding.
Frick....tion is pretty good from my testings if you dont have yielding. Have you tried Absorb?
(May. 03, 2019  3:45 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  9:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I unfortunately don't have Yielding.
Frick....tion is pretty good from my testings if you dont have yielding. Have you tried Absorb?

Absorb is meh because it wastes stamina really easily. I guess I'll go with the combo that I already made, but thanks anyway.
Which is the best driver for cho z Valkyrie? ( I don’t have xtreme )
(May. 03, 2019  2:09 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Which is the best driver for cho z Valkyrie? ( I don’t have xtreme )

Probably Hunter/Hunter’, Quick’, or Jolt/Jolt’
Which disk would be the best to balance out a Cho-Z Bey? I have pretty much all of the Core Disks aside from αero' and I also have Ωuter, if that's the answer.
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:47 PM)noobmaster69 Wrote: Hey, looking for a revive/perfect phoenix combo. I don’t have all parts but willing to buy the beys for the parts.

Wondering which parts are best for defense/stamina

PERFECT PHOENIX .00W.At (00 FROM CHO-Z ACHILLES, W FROM CHO-Z SPRIGGAN FROM THE CHO-Z CUSTOMIZE SET, At from DEAD PHOENIX)

(May. 03, 2019  9:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Which disk would be the best to balance out a Cho-Z Bey? I have pretty much all of the Core Disks aside from αero' and I also have Ωuter, if that's the answer.

IF YOU LOOKING TO BALANCE A CHO-Z LAYER YOU MIGHT WANT TO INVEST IN A LEVEL CHIP
I noticed that there was a severe lack of information in the Wiki section for the new Gatinko Discs. Does anyone know how good Sting and Blitz turned out to be and does anyone know what kind of combinations they work best in?
(May. 04, 2019  6:08 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I noticed that there was a severe lack of information in the Wiki section for the new Gatinko Discs. Does anyone know how good Sting and Blitz turned out to be and does anyone know what kind of combinations they work best in?
Sting works well for same spin Atomic and Orbit combos as well as attack. CzA St X' or dH St X' Blitz on the other hand is best with CzV,wV,sV attack combos.
(May. 04, 2019  6:08 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I noticed that there was a severe lack of information in the Wiki section for the new Gatinko Discs. Does anyone know how good Sting and Blitz turned out to be and does anyone know what kind of combinations they work best in?

I only have Blitz out of the GT Disks as of right now, so I think I know a decent bit about it. Some of this might also apply to Blitz. The Sting Disk is really wide and thick, so it's not good for LAD. It's unsuitable for short combos, but it works okay with Drivers like Destroy, Ultimate Reboot, and Xtreme'. The most success I've had with it is on choS.St.Br because it doesn't result in a self burst and grants the combo more  KO resistance.

(May. 04, 2019  5:53 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:47 PM)noobmaster69 Wrote: Hey, looking for a revive/perfect phoenix combo. I don’t have all parts but willing to buy the beys for the parts.

Wondering which parts are best for defense/stamina

PERFECT PHOENIX .00W.At (00 FROM CHO-Z ACHILLES, W FROM CHO-Z SPRIGGAN FROM THE CHO-Z CUSTOMIZE SET, At from DEAD PHOENIX)

(May. 03, 2019  9:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Which disk would be the best to balance out a Cho-Z Bey? I have pretty much all of the Core Disks aside from αero' and I also have Ωuter, if that's the answer.

IF YOU LOOKING TO BALANCE A CHO-Z LAYER YOU MIGHT WANT TO INVEST IN A LEVEL CHIP

The reason I was asking for a disk is because there wasn't enough time to order one for tomorrow, which will be my first tournament.
Is xcalius x3 1U friction S good? Or should I just use Khalzar k3 0U jaggy?
for those of you who have Wizard Fafnir! what is a good stamina/defense combo to help with the LAD and spin stealing?
(May. 05, 2019  2:22 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: for those of you who have Wizard Fafnir! what is a good stamina/defense combo to help with the LAD and spin stealing?

WF (stock layer) 00Proof Atomic
I need help for a hasbro burst attack combo in the snake pit stadium

Parts I own:
Xcalius X3,Spiral Treptune T4, Strike Valtryek V3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Typhon T4, Odax O2, Surtr S2, Gaianon G2, TT strong launcher, Zero, Five, Six, Two, Under(Frame), Guard, Nothing, Volcanic-S, Iron, Defense-S, and Atomic(All hasbro )
(May. 05, 2019  4:53 AM)BigBoiTank Wrote: I need help for a hasbro burst attack combo in the snake pit stadium

Parts I own:
Xcalius X3,Spiral Treptune T4, Strike Valtryek V3, Spryzen Requiem S3, Typhon T4, Odax O2, Surtr S2, Gaianon G2, TT strong launcher, Zero, Five, Six, Two, Under(Frame), Guard, Nothing, Volcanic-S, Iron, Defense-S, and Atomic(All hasbro )

For Burst attack, your best bet is going to be Xcalius X3 0Under Atomic. If you wanted a general good combo, then replace X3 with Requiem, so you can have a good Stamina bey that can win through LAD.
(May. 05, 2019  5:51 AM)Isla Wrote: Is Expand good with Atomic?

Best opposite spin LAD with atomic
Which combo is better
Perfect Phoenix 1' Zeta' or Hell Salamander 0B Zeta'
(May. 05, 2019  5:51 AM)Isla Wrote: Is Expand good with Atomic?
I prefer Sting At over Expand At, but both perform equally well.
How can I use Friction effectively? What layers/combos are better with that driver?
I currently have :
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Slash Valkirye
Geist Fafnir
Can someone help me build a good combo?
My parts:-
Czv
Revive phoenix
Sr
Ls
Deep chaos
Arc bahumat
Drain fafnir
Tornado Wyvern
God Valkyrie
Nightmare longinus
kreis satan
Z
Zephyr
Evolution
Atomic
Friction
Reboot
Zeta
Bearing
Destroy
Loop
Mr
Glaive
Bump
Flow
Vortex
Star
Meteor
(May. 06, 2019  1:21 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Can someone help me build a good combo?
My parts:-
Czv
Revive phoenix
Sr
Ls
Deep chaos
Arc bahumat
Drain fafnir
Tornado Wyvern
God Valkyrie
Nightmare longinus
kreis satan