"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 26, 2019  4:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you want a passive Bey with a tiny bit of aggression when it gets knocked towards the edge, Fusion and Fusion' work best.

Won't xtend (not plus) and rise too work? Also, can ultimate reboot be used as balance tip (defence-attack) tip?
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:15 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: ace valkyrie sting destroy' zan

May I know why you posted this combo all of a sudden? You didn't even quote someone and this seems to be the answer for no recent question.........
(Apr. 27, 2019  11:02 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

May I know why you posted this combo all of a sudden? You didn't even quote someone and this seems to be the answer for no recent question.........

i just wanted to see testings from this combo sorry for not being specific
(Apr. 27, 2019  8:11 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  4:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you want a passive Bey with a tiny bit of aggression when it gets knocked towards the edge, Fusion and Fusion' work best.

Won't xtend (not plus) and rise too work? Also, can ultimate reboot be used as balance tip (defence-attack) tip?

Xtend is more on the aggressive side, but gets outclassed by Unite and Merge because of the rubber. Ultimate Reboot would not work well as a Defens/Attack Driver because the original mode is easy to knock over. I'd say it's just going from a semi-aggressive Attack mode to an all-out Attack mode.
(Apr. 27, 2019  2:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Xtend is more on the aggressive side, but gets outclassed by Unite and Merge because of the rubber. Ultimate Reboot would not work well as a Defens/Attack Driver because the original mode is easy to knock over. I'd say it's just going from a semi-aggressive Attack mode to an all-out Attack mode.
Yeah, ultimate reboot was kind of a stretch. BTW doesn't xtend have better LAD? Just asking, it really doesn't matter for the most part. (not asking rhetoric question)

Also, just predict how rise will be used. No need to think too hard. Just tell what comes to your mind. I think it won't be used too often. It does have good LAD, I think? Maybe if it is damn good, it will be used in spin equalization combos? It does go into crazy movements if it scrapes on that low placed plate.
(Apr. 27, 2019  2:26 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  2:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Xtend is more on the aggressive side, but gets outclassed by Unite and Merge because of the rubber. Ultimate Reboot would not work well as a Defens/Attack Driver because the original mode is easy to knock over. I'd say it's just going from a semi-aggressive Attack mode to an all-out Attack mode.
Yeah, ultimate reboot was kind of a stretch. BTW doesn't xtend have better LAD? Just asking, it really doesn't matter for the most part. (not asking rhetoric question)

Also, just predict how rise will be used. No need to think too hard. Just tell what comes to your mind. I think it won't be used too often. It does have good LAD, I think? Maybe if it is damn good, it will be used in spin equalization combos? It does go into crazy movements if it scrapes on that low placed plate.

Xtend has decent LAD, but not as good as Xtend+. Rise is surprisingly decent, and I'm guessing that it could see a bit of usage here and there, especially with the intention of using an opposite-spin Burst Attacker because it can stay upright even when its stamina is low.
Can someone get me a Cho-Z Valkyrie combo? (I dont have GT parts only cho z)
(Apr. 28, 2019  6:19 AM)FrostRiderTEM Wrote: Can someone get me a Cho-Z Valkyrie combo? (I dont have GT parts only cho z)

CzV 0B Ds’
(Apr. 28, 2019  6:19 AM)FrostRiderTEM Wrote: Can someone get me a Cho-Z Valkyrie combo? (I dont have GT parts only cho z)

CHO-Z VALKYRIE .Z.X'

i think SLASH VALKYRIE/DRAGON .Sting/Blitz/Zenith.Xtreme' zan/retsu would work better

is the combo HELL SALAMANDER (ATTACK MODE) .7C.Ds a good combo?
Is the combo Dead Phoenix 0Bump Atomic viable?
Hey, looking for a revive/perfect phoenix combo. I don’t have all parts but willing to buy the beys for the parts.

Wondering which parts are best for defense/stamina
Can anyone test Ace Dragon (any disc) Xtreme’ vs pP (any disc) Xtend+?
(Apr. 29, 2019  7:47 PM)noobmaster69 Wrote: Hey, looking for a revive/perfect phoenix combo. I don’t have all parts but willing to buy the beys for the parts.

Wondering which parts are best for defense/stamina
pP Outer Xt+
So my younger brother wants to enter a local Beyblade tournament at some facility (with prizes and all) and he wants me to help him build a combo to sweep the competition. The thing is, I don’t know nearly as much about Burst as I did when I was into the Metal Series; I’ve got a basic idea, but he wants a loss-proof combo. The (potentially useful) parts he has right now are:

ChoZ Valk
Slash Valk
Bloody Longinus
Orb Egis
Outer
Zenith
Blitz
Meteor (The notches to attach to Discs are worn out, so it’s liable to fall off during battle)
Destroy (Non ‘)
Atomic
Bearing
Revolve

He’s also set on purchasing the white hS,13,Blow’ and is thinking about doing the combo hS,7M,Atomic. He also wanted me to ask what parts he could purchase to improve this combo (maybe a new Disc or Frame or something) or make an entirely different combo, but nothing too expensive, so no Xtend+ or Xtreme’ or things like that. He just wants parts and combo recommendations that can help him pick up easy wins in a tournament environment. All this being said, the competition will probably consist of kids his age and younger fumbling around with whatever parts they have and the ruleset was never specified on the flyer he got so I assume the rules are very loose. I’m sure the toddlers he’ll be fighting are no match for the physics junkies on this forum. Thanks in advance for any help!
(May. 01, 2019  3:43 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So my younger brother wants to enter a local Beyblade tournament at some facility (with prizes and all) and he wants me to help him build a combo to sweep the competition. The thing is, I don’t know nearly as much about Burst as I did when I was into the Metal Series; I’ve got a basic idea, but he wants a loss-proof combo. The (potentially useful) parts he has right now are:

ChoZ Valk
Slash Valk
Bloody Longinus
Orb Egis
Outer
Zenith
Blitz
Meteor (The notches to attach to Discs are worn out, so it’s liable to fall off during battle)
Destroy (Non ‘)
Atomic
Bearing
Revolve

He’s also set on purchasing the white hS,13,Blow’ and is thinking about doing the combo hS,7M,Atomic. He also wanted me to ask what parts he could purchase to improve this combo (maybe a new Disc or Frame or something) or make an entirely different combo, but nothing too expensive, so no Xtend+ or Xtreme’ or things like that. He just wants parts and combo recommendations that can help him pick up easy wins in a tournament environment. All this being said, the competition will probably consist of kids his age and younger fumbling around with whatever parts they have and the ruleset was never specified on the flyer he got so I assume the rules are very loose. I’m sure the toddlers he’ll be fighting are no match for the physics junkies on this forum. Thanks in advance for any help!
CZV.Outer.Ds
oE.Outer.At
SV.Z.Ds
Is Drain Fafnir 2Bump Zephyr a good combo?
(May. 01, 2019  3:44 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Is Drain Fafnir 2Bump Zephyr a good combo?

dF is outclassed and zephyr has bad stamina. What parts do you have?
(May. 01, 2019  3:46 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  3:44 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Is Drain Fafnir 2Bump Zephyr a good combo?

dF is outclassed and zephyr has bad stamina. What parts do you have?
dF
aB
dC
hS

Bump
Glaive
Vortex
Cross
Meteor
Star

Atomic
Zephyr
Bearing
Destroy
Operate
Friction
(May. 01, 2019  3:52 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  3:46 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: dF is outclassed and zephyr has bad stamina. What parts do you have?
dF
aB
dC
hS

Bump
Glaive
Vortex
Cross
Meteor
Star

Atomic
Zephyr
Bearing
Destroy
Operate
Friction
hS 10B At
(May. 01, 2019  3:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  3:52 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: dF
aB
dC
hS

Bump
Glaive
Vortex
Cross
Meteor
Star

Atomic
Zephyr
Bearing
Destroy
Operate
Friction
hS 10B At
Thanks for the help.
(May. 01, 2019  3:59 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  3:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: hS 10B At
Thanks for the help.

Your Welcome!
(TT standard stadium) I've been trying to come up with any combo for Geist Fafnir that would be successful in attack/balance and haven't really come up with anything good. I have nearly every single part released so throw at me whatever you got lol.
Geist fafnir 1'proof xtend plus (attack mode) ; geist fafnir 1'wall hold' (this combo was thought up by me. Not sure if it works.)
(May. 02, 2019  6:45 AM)yukenta Wrote: (TT standard stadium) I've been trying to come up with any combo for Geist Fafnir that would be successful in attack/balance and haven't really come up with anything good. I have nearly every single part released so throw at me whatever you got lol.

gF.0P.Xt+/Ds/Ds' could work.