"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:41 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:57 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: No. All 3 of those would be easily defeated by Hell Salamander or Balkesh B3.

Then what would be good? I'm getting chozetsu achillies.

CZA's good. A Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules would help.
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:37 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  4:41 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Then what would be good? I'm getting chozetsu achillies.

CZA's good. A Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules would help.

I already have Salmander but not archer Hercules.

Salmander 10.B.At and Salmander 0.C.Br
I hope you mean TT Hell Salamander and not Hasbro Salamander S4. S4 is too light. Use 10Cr with it.
I know that spin equalizing combos weakness is same spin attacks. I want a combo for it. Here are my parts that are left rotation.

Layers:
Legend Spriggan(TT)
Hell Salmander(TT)
Luinor L3(HASBRO)
Fafnir F3(HASBRO)
Spryzen Requiem s3(HASBRO

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta(TT)
Atomic
Bearing(TT)
Jaggy
Ultimate Reboot(TT)
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing(TT)
Operate(TT)
Claw
Survive
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Reboot(TT)
Iron.
Volcanic-s(HASBRO)
Xtend-s(HASBRO)
Indicate which layers are TT and which are Hasbro. Also indicate whether you want to Defeat spin equalizing combos or Be a spin equalizing combo.
(Mar. 07, 2019  7:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Indicate which layers are TT and which are Hasbro. Also indicate whether you want to Defeat spin equalizing combos or Be a spin equalizing combo.

look above I edited it.
(Mar. 07, 2019  6:12 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I know that spin equalizing combos weakness is same spin attacks. I want a combo for it. Here are my parts that are left rotation.

Layers:
Legend Spriggan(TT)
Hell Salmander(TT)
Luinor L3(HASBRO)
Fafnir F3(HASBRO)

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta(TT)
Atomic
Bearing(TT)
Jaggy
Ultimate Reboot(TT)
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing(TT)
Operate(TT)
Claw
Survive
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Reboot(TT)
Iron.
Volcanic-s(HASBRO)
Xtend-s(HASBRO)
hS.0C.Ds
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  6:12 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I know that spin equalizing combos weakness is same spin attacks. I want a combo for it. Here are my parts that are left rotation.

Layers:
Legend Spriggan(TT)
Hell Salmander(TT)
Luinor L3(HASBRO)
Fafnir F3(HASBRO)

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta(TT)
Atomic
Bearing(TT)
Jaggy
Ultimate Reboot(TT)
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing(TT)
Operate(TT)
Claw
Survive
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Reboot(TT)
Iron.
Volcanic-s(HASBRO)
Xtend-s(HASBRO)
hS.0C.Ds

In defense or attack?
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:24 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: hS.0C.Ds

In defense or attack?

Either one
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:24 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: In defense or attack?

Either one
That was the same combo that i used to win my first tournament in 3rd place.

But instead it was 4 Glaive. But I can't find my Glaive Unhappy
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:33 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Either one
That was the same combo that i used to win my first tournament in 3rd place.

0C will help and 0C is better than 4G on hS Ds
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:33 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: That was the same combo that i used to win my first tournament in 3rd place.

0C will help and 0C is better than 4G on hS Ds

But now I also need another equalization combo.
If he has a TT Destroy (didn't specify) then that one's a solid balance/attack combo.

hS (attack mode/5blade).0/10Bump.Destroy

Under is only good on right spin. Thought about Dagger but nah, stick with bump. This combo won't have a long stamina life, but should sufficiently mess up any left spin combo without a need for a precise launch.
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If he has a TT Destroy (didn't specify) then that one's a solid balance/attack combo.

Under is only good on right spin. Thought about Dagger but nah, stick with bump. This combo won't have a long stamina life, but should sufficiently mess up any left spin combo without a need for a precise launch.

But then I might need something for spin equalization as well. I was thinking of using legend spryzen or emperor forneus.
If you want to PERFORM spin equalize, you need look no further than hs.10Cr.Atomic. Or even bearing. Glaive would be better here, but, eh, it's fine.
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:57 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you want to PERFORM spin equalize, you need look no further than hs.10Cr.Atomic. Or even bearing. Glaive would be better here, but, eh, it's fine.

Anything else? I want something for these.

Layers:
Legend Spriggan(TT)
Z achillies
Phoenix p4
Genesis Valtryek
Wonder Valtryek 
Twin Nemesis
Cycplops c4
Boom Khalzar
Surge Xcalius
Emperor Forneus(TT)
Hazard kerbeus
Blast Jinnus(Hasbro)
These are all of my right rotations.

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta(TT)
Atomic
Bearing(TT)
Jaggy
Ultimate Reboot(TT)
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing(TT)
Operate(TT)
Claw
Survive 
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Reboot(TT)
Iron.
Volcanic-s(HASBRO)
Xtend-s(HASBRO)
Flugel-Slingshock
Friction-Slingshock
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If he has a TT Destroy (didn't specify) then that one's a solid balance/attack combo.

Why is Under only good for right spin?
"This shape is meant to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right-Spin Combinations" If you look at it, the attacking bits of Under only exist when you're spinning right.

Dreamblade, Spin Equalization is only going to happen in Opposite Spin with Defense or Stamina types, so most right spin beys can be ruled out right away, unless your opponent is using left spin. You list a lot of attack types, very few stamina types.

lS is an attack type, really. Sr3 could do it maybe. The fafnirs are okay at it. Phoenix is too much of a bulky wall to equalize. The only tip listed that really does well with equalize is bearing, maaaaybe atomic.
(Mar. 08, 2019  2:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "This shape is meant to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right-Spin Combinations" If you look at it, the attacking bits of Under only exist when you're spinning right.

Dreamblade, Spin Equalization is only going to happen in Opposite Spin with Defense or Stamina types, so most right spin beys can be ruled out right away, unless your opponent is using left spin. You list a lot of attack types, very few stamina types.

lS is an attack type, really. Sr3 could do it maybe. The fafnirs are okay at it. Phoenix is too much of a bulky wall to equalize. The only tip listed that really does well with equalize is bearing, maaaaybe atomic.

Then for right spins should I rely on attack, defense stamina or balance?
You should use the bey you like. Every bey has at least one or more counters to it. With all the right spin attack layers you have, I notice a definite theme. You might want to practice using attack types. None of the ones you have are exactly top tier in the current meta, but if God-Limited format ever gets announced, I think you'll be set.
(Mar. 08, 2019  11:42 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You should use the bey you like. Every bey has at least one or more counters to it. With all the right spin attack layers you have, I notice a definite theme. You might want to practice using attack types. None of the ones you have are exactly top tier in the current meta, but if God-Limited format ever gets announced, I think you'll be set.

Well I am getting chozetsu achillies so yeah.
Can someone test the hS 0P/B At vs Perfect phoenix combos?
(Mar. 09, 2019  10:47 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Can someone test the hS 0P/B At vs Perfect phoenix combos?

hS 0P At vs pP 0C Xt+

hS 0P At- 0 Wins (0% Winning Percentage)
pP 0C Xt+- 20 Wins (100% Winning Percentage)

Overall, Perfect Phoenix absolutely destroyed hS In this matchup, probably owing to the Xt+ on pP.
(Mar. 09, 2019  2:12 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  10:47 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Can someone test the hS 0P/B At vs Perfect phoenix combos?

hS 0P At vs pP 0C Xt+

Overall, Perfect Phoenix absolutely destroyed hS In this matchup, probably owing to the Xt+ on pP.

Thanks for tesint the combos. I wasn’t sure what to get between the two.

Question, is the Silver perfect Phoenix better than the red Perfect Phoenix?
(Mar. 09, 2019  5:06 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  2:12 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: hS 0P At vs pP 0C Xt+

Thanks for tesint the combos. I wasn’t sure what to get between the two.

Question, is the Silver perfect Phoenix better than the red Perfect Phoenix?
Get silver wing if got the $...It looks alot better with Dead armor then starter rP.