"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Idk any balance type builds for Fafnir but uhm if your after a stamina build, Drain Fafnir F3 Polish or 4[Glaive] Atomic would work
Can someone build me a really competitive TT combo?
all parts are TT

Sieg Excalibur Winning valk Alter chronos Maximum garuda Legend Spriggan Bloody Longinus

Disks: 2,4,5,7,8,13

Frame: Vortex, Reach, Bump x2, Glaive x2, Meteor

Driver: Atomic x2, merge x2, Hunter, Orbit, Jolt,
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:53 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Can someone build me a really competitive TT  combo?
all parts are TT

Sieg Excalibur  Winning valk  Alter chronos Maximum garuda Legend Spriggan Bloody Longinus

attack:  Legend Spriggan .7Bump . Jolt/Hunter
left spin attack: bloody longinus . 2 Meteor. Jolt

defence: Alter Chronos .4 Glaive .Atomic

stamina: Maximum Garuda. 5 Glaive. Orbit
(Jun. 15, 2018  3:30 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:53 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Can someone build me a really competitive TT  combo?
all parts are TT

Sieg Excalibur  Winning valk  Alter chronos Maximum garuda Legend Spriggan Bloody Longinus

attack:  Legend Spriggan .7Bump . Jolt/Hunter
left spin attack: bloody longinus . 2 Meteor. Jolt

defence: Alter Chronos .4 Glaive .Atomic

stamina: Maximum Garuda. 5 Glaive. Orbit
is there a certain reason why 2 is good on bloody longinus??? and also is glaive really good or something??? Could an alternative possibility be another bump?
glaive is good for defence/stamina, and bloody longinus is already quite heavy so 2 is suitable since it is light and can improve speed. legend spriggan is quite light so thats why it needs the heaviest frame, bump. but u can try meteor for legend spriggan too
(Jun. 15, 2018  8:36 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: glaive is good for defence/stamina, and bloody longinus is already quite heavy so 2 is suitable since it is light and can improve speed. legend spriggan is quite light so thats why it needs the heaviest frame, bump. but u can try meteor for legend spriggan too
Would winning Valkyrie be a better layer I can use? My legend spriggan is sorta broken and the teeth are sort of worn out so idk if that might hinder its performance
(Jun. 15, 2018  11:12 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  8:36 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: glaive is good for defence/stamina, and bloody longinus is already quite heavy so 2 is suitable since it is light and can improve speed. legend spriggan is quite light so thats why it needs the heaviest frame, bump. but u can try meteor for legend spriggan too
Would winning Valkyrie be a better layer I can use? My legend spriggan is sorta broken and the teeth are sort of worn out so idk if that might hinder its performance

i didnt notice u had winning valkyrie, so YES it has the best k.o. attack currently
I need competitive combos, I am hoping for better beys soon, they all are Hasbro, I've got
V2
V3
R2
R3
S2
A2
W2
G3
K2
Deathsyther
D3, green recolor not stock combo

My only restrictions are no g3 layer
Layer:
B2,D2,dC,dF,gK,gZ,K,K2,kD,L2,lS,M2,N,O2,S,sT,V2,X2.
Disc:
1,2,4,5,7,8,A,B,H,L,N,Q,S,U,V,W.
Frame:
B,G,M,S,V.
Driver:
A,At,C,G,H,Hn,I,Mr,P,Pl,Q,R,S,T,V,Wd
All TT
Regular Stadium.
Thx
(Jun. 02, 2018  10:43 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  10:21 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: I'm in Singapore and we're a year behind, so which combo should I use: dF, P, At (Black and Purple) aC, 7c, At (Black and Purple), lS (Right Spin), 7m, Xt, or aC, 4c, At

Also, which launcher should I use: Long Winder (Orange light launcher), or LR String Launcher. Which is best in each situation? Which is best overall? Thanks in advance!

hey im from singapore too !

does anyone have any tips to control my xtreme?
Dude, is this Yasim?

Anyways, in order to properly handle extreme, do a rush/bank launch at first, then if you do it properly it can turn into a flower/butterfly launch. In order to do this make your extreme parallel to the slant of the stadium of where you're landing your Beyblade.

If you're thinking about using lS 7m X, don't use it. First of all, almost all dF counter it. For some reason, the judges don't know this, but you can't change rotations in between matches, and even if you change it to left spin, you have a higher chance of bursting, and not only that a dF can do a soft launch to minimize the attack power you give it. Yes, you can get stadium outs, but stadium outs are mostly just probability. Again, attack combos are the most difficult to use out of all the 4 types, because you need to do a certain launch dependant on the other combo. Back to dF again, soft-launching won't do you any help whatsoever, it survives regardless of what spin you do. And if it battles you with a soft launch the chance of bursting again is minuscule. By any means feel free to use lS in the team game, but It's still risky regardless of where you use it.

I saw your video with aC vs lS, you need to do a certain launch with aC to prevent knocking out. aC is a bit bulkier than lS, therefore it has more mass, meaning higher inertia. The more rotational inertia aC has, means it is harder to knock out. So if lS has the higher rotational inertia it will be harder to stop or burst. I know this somewhat contradicts my point of soft launching attackers, but if you spin it harder than the other, the other one will take more damage. Whichever one has better clicks will win in that case, since you spun lS later than aC it ended up having more rotational inertia than lS. Also, the ring outs were happening because lS demonstrated in acceleration, it was going to face for aC to simply keep up. If you spun alter Chronos in a certain way where the atomic is acting like an attacking driver, you would have a less chance of getting knocked out, seriously try it out.
yo thanks mannn !! and yeah im yasin, who are you ? hehe
Hi, new to this place; plus I'm playing from the Asia region. I'm just playing for fun but would like to know of a good combination with Killer Deathscyther. I sometimes try to play different from the rest bcos most of the ppl I play with almost seem to use the same combination (lol).

I feel I'm doing fine; having decided to jump into the scene to keep my mind off a personal incident but I would like to 'break the meta' (for fun) just to make things in teresting.

My parts available:

Disc
2, 4, 6, 7, 8, H, T, Polish

Frame
Vortex, Glaive, Meteor, Heavy

Performance Tip
Hunter, Xtreme, Weight, Orbit, Atomic, Reboot, Hold
dude do u live in singapore?

also: kD.7M.X (if you can control)
(Jun. 18, 2018  3:10 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: dude do u live in singapore?

also: kD.7M.X (if you can control)
I'll give it a shot; thks.
Well, Since I Only Have 1 Bey IRL I Went Online And Scanned QR Codes To Make A Decent Combo. Here Are My Results:
Energy Layer - DOOMSCIZOR D3
Forge Disc - DR35
Performance Tip - TB04
(Jun. 18, 2018  5:36 PM)Doom Scizor D3 Wrote: Well, Since I Only Have 1 Bey IRL I Went Online And Scanned QR Codes To Make A Decent Combo. Here Are My Results:
Energy Layer  - DOOMSCIZOR D3
Forge Disc - DR35
Performance Tip - TB04

Not used to the letter and number coding. What are they again?
The combo he has is D3 5G Trans. It's not a good combo irl, but it's a combo nonetheless.
Hello, I need some good combos, sorry no g3 layer though
a2
k2
g3
r3 r2
V3 v2
W2
D3 d1
F3
S2
Which is better?
MSF-H Genbull Dragoon B : D
Or
MSF-H Reviser Dragoon B : D
Please explain if possible?
Hey guys, finally remembered my old account. I’ve been building up a plastic collection, but I’m still lost on competitive combos, any suggestions?

Beys: Dranzer S, F, Auto Change Balancer, Knight Dranzer, Metal Dranzer, Dragoon Sx2, V, Spin Dragoon, Kid Dragoon, Draciel S, F, V, Metal Ball Defenser, Master Draciel, Wyborg, Seaborg 2, Galman, Driger S, V, V2, Flash Leopard 1, 2, Bistool, Vortex Ape, Trygle, Rushing Boar, Trypio, Sparkling Attacker, Bound Attacker, Wing Attacker

EG Beys: Dragoon GT, Dranzer Gx2, GT, Draciel G, Driger G, Strata Dragoon G, Torch Pagasus, Rock Bison, Metal Driger G, Wolborg 4, Zeusx2, White Gabriel Gx2, Dark Effigy, Trygle 2, Orthros, Rapid Eagle, Capricorn Strike

Parts: Driger F & V2 ar, Cyber Dragoon ar, Apollon ar, Black Dranzer bb, Wolborg 4 bb/eg, Strata Dragoon V bb, a few revolver wds
can anyone help me build four beyblades in burst format? preferred balance types.

layers:
wyvern, Ark bahamut, Xeno Xcaliber, nova neptune, ochicalcum, lost longinus, victory valkyrie, Drain Fafnir, nightmare longinus, alter chronos, tornado wyvern, hell salamander
disk:
Armed, triple, Quarter, Nine,Magnum, boost, aero, 0, 1, 2, 6, 7, 12
frames:
star, bump, meteor
drivers:
operate, Trans, Bite, zephyr, Unite, Zeta, Liner, Spiral, Needle, Destroy, Bearing, Atomic.

if I need to buy more I will
thank you
aB.7.Br, hS.0.Trans, nL.b.Ds, dF.2s.At
Alright I'm looking for a good combo for my new Legend Spryzen that I can use in tournaments now I already have some combos so here is a list of my available forge discs, frames, and drivers.

Discs:
Force

Frames (optional):
Cross

Drivers:
Reboot
Flugel
Trans
Survive
Iron
Guard
Merge

If anyone thinks I should use other parts and switch around other combos let me know and I'll PM you my combos and parts and give your opinion to switch around.
lS.5c.Trans (Attack Mode)
(Jun. 30, 2018  3:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: lS.5c.Trans (Attack Mode)

Which spin direction would best for this combo?