"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You take the metal wheel. You put the energy ring/clear wheel on top of the metal wheel and make sure it is in place correctly. Put face bolt in the hole. Take track, fit it behind the metal wheel and make sure it lines up with the metal wheel correctly. Screw the face bolt to the track. Put tip on track and twist so that it locks in place.

You need to quit posting the same thing over and over, it's really simple and spams the thread.

This also belongs in "Ask a Question; Get an Answer!" thread, not here.
L are u trying to tell me this is something i have to put together at my house.
Yes? The WBO doesn't do online battling if that's what you think?

I don't like the way this is going into SPAM. PM me for more info.
kira do u think i should quit trying to do this thing
Just buy two real Beyblades and enjoy customizing them and playing with them. That is what Beyblade is and every advice we give is about those toys, so you should really start by getting one of them yourself.

Now, stop posting in this topic until you do want customization advice for Beyblades you do own.
[/font]My best bey combos are diablo twisted pices diablo performance tip
Diablo l drago diablo performance tip
And phantom tempo small performance tip
Your second combination is illegal, the others aren't very good and I don't kniw what a small performance tip is.

List your parts so we can help you build better combinations.
I think he means the performance tip, s, i think
I like to make a combo with flash
these are my parts
You could try Flash Saggitario W145WF as a variation of the same combo with MF. I don't know how much of. Performance difference it'll make but you'll have to try it out yourself.
could someone give me an excellent attack combo, defense combo, stamina combo, balance combo and an all out great combo out of these beyblades:

Storm Pegasus 105 RF, Thunder Leone GB145 BS, Flame Aries H145 FS,
Poison Serpent SW145 SD , Rock Leone 145 WB? , Legend Fury Capricorn 100 HF,
Spiral Capricorn 90 MF, Grand Cetus WD145 RS, Lightning L-Drago 100 HF,
Flame Sagittario C145 S, Thermal Pisces T125 ES, Storm Capricorn,
Dark Libra ED145 SD, Rock Orso D125 B, Hyper Orso SW145 JB,
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85 XF, Earth Eagle 145 WD,
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack 130 F, Poison Zurafa S130 MB,
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF, Legend Cyber Pegasus 105 F,
Twisted Tempo 145 WD and Evil Befall UW145 EWD.

Thats my collection it would be great if anybody could help thanks Grin
(Feb. 02, 2014  10:58 AM)Maggz49273 Wrote: could someone give me an excellent attack combo, defense combo, stamina combo, balance combo and an all out great combo out of these beyblades:

Storm Pegasus 105 RF, Thunder Leone GB145 BS, Flame Aries H145 FS,
Poison Serpent SW145 SD , Rock Leone 145 WB? , Legend Fury Capricorn 100 HF,
Spiral Capricorn 90 MF, Grand Cetus WD145 RS, Lightning L-Drago 100 HF,
Flame Sagittario C145 S, Thermal Pisces T125 ES, Storm Capricorn,
Dark Libra ED145 SD, Rock Orso D125 B, Hyper Orso SW145 JB,
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85 XF, Earth Eagle 145 WD,
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack 130 F, Poison Zurafa S130 MB,
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF, Legend Cyber Pegasus 105 F,
Twisted Tempo 145 WD and Evil Befall UW145 EWD.

Thats my collection it would be great if anybody could help thanks Grin

They'll be a bit outclassed; I'm going to give you the best for Standard, since some of your parts are banned in limited.

Attack: Ultimate Gravity Destroyer ATK. Ver GB145/___ RF
Defense: Twisted Tempo 90 RS
Stamina: Earth Eagle 145/ED145(?) WD/EWD
Balance: Twisted Tempo GB145/UW145(?) RF (It's an Anti-Attack)
I'd like to recommend Orso be used in place of Tempo, as Orso is his heaviest Clear Wheel.

Also, Twisted Leone/Orso 90WD/EWD would be better suited for Stamina than any Earth combo.
But isnt the Twisted wheel to heavy for a stamina type?
And Leone19 are you saying that Earth Eagle is just one of the best stamina types? because you said for stamina Earth Eagle 145/ED145 WD/EWD
Weight increases moment of inertia i.e. makes you harder to stop, basically meaning if you have a significant weight advantage, your opponent tires out grinding against you while you slow down much less than they do, so they get outspin. It's because Twisted/Basalt is so much heavier than anything from it's time (or almost an entire season thereafter) that it outspins most/all of them (the stairway has some interesting effects, but the balance issues it creates are not much of a problem given how heavy Basalt is).

Also for the Anti-Attack combo Leone19 mentioned, you might also want to give SW145 a shot in attack mode, see how it works - might suck but its extra aggression could make it worthwhile over the similarly-weighing GB145. Stick with Tempo there as it was apparently useful to basalt r145/tr145rf. For the defense combo, Leone is a better choice than Tempo (or Orso, which is very recoil prone and therefore a poor choice on a low defense type).
ok thanks, and could you tell me what you think of my try at a stamina type?

Thunder Tempo T125 WD
Again, you should stick with Twisted. Earth would also work though.
(Jan. 02, 2014  12:08 AM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote: Can you make me a combo with any of the following Beys? I'm not listing all of them because I have so many, so just out of these 5:
Berserker Behemoth SR230BWD
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
Pirate Orochi 145D
Ninja Salamander SW145SD

I also have Scythe Kronos T125EDS, Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F, Evil Befall UW145EWD, Earth VirgoGB145BS, Jade Jupiter 130B, Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, VariAres 145WB, Twisted Tempo 145WD, Cyclone Herculeo 105F, Spiral Fox 145D, Blitz Striker 100SF, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, LDrago Destructor LW105LF, Meteo LDrago LW105LF, and Grand Cetus WD145RS.
Attack:Hades Kerbecs BD145 R2F/Cosmic Kerbecs UW145 R2F
DefenseGasprochi Leviathan BD145 RS
Stamina:Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) WD/EWD
(Feb. 03, 2014  9:12 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2014  12:08 AM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote: Can you make me a combo with any of the following Beys? I'm not listing all of them because I have so many, so just out of these 5:
Berserker Behemoth SR230BWD
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
Pirate Orochi 145D
Ninja Salamander SW145SD

I also have Scythe Kronos T125EDS, Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F, Evil Befall UW145EWD, Earth VirgoGB145BS, Jade Jupiter 130B, Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, VariAres 145WB, Twisted Tempo 145WD, Cyclone Herculeo 105F, Spiral Fox 145D, Blitz Striker 100SF, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, LDrago Destructor LW105LF, Meteo LDrago LW105LF, and Grand Cetus WD145RS.
Attack:Hades Kerbecs BD145 R2F/Cosmic Kerbecs UW145 R2F
DefenseGasprochi Leviathan BD145 RS
Stamina:Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) WD/EWD
you do realize that post is over a month old, right?
well, i don't think it really matters honestly dragon king, not tying to cause a problem or anything but it's true
It does kinda matter. Why would you bring up something that already got delt with?
My little brother needs help making good combos can you guys help me?He has cosmic, Capricorn,ed145, sd, counter, Leone, d125, d, 145, Pegasus, earth,100, beat, cyclone, gravity, destroyer, quetzecoatal, death, ionis, a230, Pegasus II, aquario, flame, Libra, burn, lactera spintrack, 230, HF, lynx, ad145, dark gashers spintrack, Herculeo, Fox, Ray, spiral, serpent spintrack, bull, striker, gasher, torch, 125, 145, df145, f, guardian labiathins tip. Hope you van help me/him.

BTW: he loves attack types
Hey, is there any good combos i could make using the death wheel, also what about variares. i bought them both from tomy so they have modes and such. i have listed my parts about three or four pages back so if you need them...
For death you can try;

Defense: Death Nemesis 85CS
Anti-Spin-Steal: Death Pegasis 2 D125WD

For Vari Ares;

Attack: Vari Ares D125R2F
Thanks, also, would buying Jade Jupiter sh125rbf be a good buy? I know this doesn't belong here but I'm on this page and my computer takes a while to load.