Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 28, 2013  10:49 PM)bladery66 Wrote:
Quote:
Does it jump long and high best than Storm capricorn ? (can you send me a picture or a video of your combo please ?))
Wat ? Chocked_2
sorry i'm still learning how to qoute stuff
(Dec. 28, 2013  10:52 PM)bladery66 Wrote: sorry i'm still learning how to qoute stuff
Dont worry XD
Can i ask for a stamina type bey. The beys i have are jade jupiter (no tip) Kerbecs burn saggitario and rock zuraffa thanks.Joyful_2
Just use Kerbecs stock.
I have

Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb DFI05 LRF
L Drago Destroy FConfused
Ninja Salamander SW145SD
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF
L Drago Guardian S130 (No MB)

I want the best spin steal combo you guys can make AND it needs to have a lot of balance too.
(Dec. 29, 2013  4:53 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: I have

Ninja Salamander SW145SD
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF

I want the best spin steal combo you guys can make AND it needs to have a lot of balance too.

Try getting a WD or EWD. SD isn't the best bottom for Spin Steal, but its the best you can do.

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105/W145 SD.

You could try that with Salamander Dragoon, but it probably would not do as well, considering Spin Steal works best with Kraken or Reviser on Dragoon. Tongue_out
(Dec. 29, 2013  5:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2013  4:53 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: I have

Ninja Salamander SW145SD
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF

Try getting a WD or EWD. SD isn't the best bottom for Spin Steal, but its the best you can do.

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105/W145 SD.

You could try that with Salamander Dragoon, but it probably would not do as well, considering Spin Steal works best with Kraken or Reviser on Dragoon. Tongue_out
salamander doesn't have good balance with dragoon and if you said ifrit it would of been better for balance but still ifrit and salamander are still aren't good in balance with dragoon
bladery66 Wrote:salamander doesn't have good balance with dragoon and if you said ifrit it would of been better for balance but still ifrit and salamander are still aren't good in balance with dragoon

Leone19 Wrote:You could try that with Salamander Dragoon, but it probably would not do as well, considering Spin Steal works best with Kraken or Reviser on Dragoon.

Even so, Salamander is a far better choice than Ifrit, in this situation...
Yes it's true. Salamander and Ifrit are really bad choices. But Salamander does do better then Ifrit. It shouldn't really be a suggestion, but it does do decent.
All right guys... you're doing this all wrong. Did you see the DF105LRF? Here you go Dragon-Emperor: Salamander Dragooon DF105LRF or L Drago Destroy DF105LRF. Don't want to be mean at all, remember this.
Spin-Steal: Reviser Dragoon LW160SB

You really need a SA165 and either a WD or EWD.
(Dec. 29, 2013  8:20 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: All right guys... you're doing this all wrong. Did you see the DF105LRF? Here you go Dragon-Emperor: Salamander Dragooon DF105LRF or L Drago Destroy DF105LRF. Don't want to be mean at all, remember this.
aw i forgot about df105 lrf, you are rightWink
(Dec. 29, 2013  8:20 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: All right guys... you're doing this all wrong. Did you see the DF105LRF? Here you go Dragon-Emperor: Salamander Dragooon DF105LRF or L Drago Destroy DF105LRF. Don't want to be mean at all, remember this.

I know you don't want to be mean, but that's a bit rude...

Actually, he stated he wanted a Spin Stealer, you gave him Attack types.
(Dec. 29, 2013  4:53 PM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: I want the best spin steal combo you guys can make AND it needs to have a lot of balance too.
Sorry Leone, didn't mean to hurt anyone :\ I didn't give him just an Attack type, this is DF105LRF, you all know of Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF, DF105LRF is special because of the low track, which allows a left spin beyblade to spin equalize just like a normal spin stealer.
(Dec. 29, 2013  9:14 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Sorry Leone, didn't mean to hurt anyone :\ I didn't give him just an Attack type, this is DF105LRF, you all know of Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF, DF105LRF is special because of the low track, which allows a left spin beyblade to spin equalize just like a normal spin stealer.

Ah, slipped my mind. My bad; sorry. (We all have these embarrassing Blader moments, though, right?)

Though, in my opinion Meteo may be better in this situation, considering Meteo is better at Equalizing than LDD. Even though I suggested Salamander over Ifrit, I'd still think Salamander Dragoon be risky to use- its just not what Killerken is.

Either way, my bad for misunderstanding your post, though, my apologies. Tongue_out.
No, I'm sorry, I didn't word it correctly :\, so Ifraid would be better. I feel MLD would be too light.
MLD is light, but that's what makes it good. I think if anything you should try stick to an known combo like MLD. Salamander/Ifrit Dragoon does not really work as good as it does.
(Dec. 29, 2013  9:20 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No, I'm sorry, I didn't word it correctly :\, so Ifraid would be better. I feel MLD would be too light.

Either way, MLD is known for its Spin Steal, I think Ifraid Dragoon would be too large of a risk. Tongue_out

EDIT: Beaten. Tongue_out
Salamander actually has OK spin-steal. Stars? topped with it at a Virginia? tournament.
Could someone make me an unsynchromed beyblade:

Faces: Metal Stone Face, Stone Face(2x)

Chrome Wheels: Salamander, Ifrit, Gargole, Goreim

Crystal Wheels: Archer, Bandid

Spin Track: AD145, SA165, V145(Just had to put it out there), 125, DF145, LW145

Bottoms: BS, LF, MB, WSF
Attack: Archer Ifrit AD145LF (Crystal Down)

Balance: Bandid Salamander SA165MB(Crystal Down)
Okay all I need now is defense. Thanks.
attack: msf archer gargole sa165 lrf

defense: msf archer goriem sa165 mb or bs

stamina: msf bandid gargole ad145 bs

balance: msf archer salamander sa165 bs or mb