0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
these are all my beyblades:
1. earth wolf all original parts that came with it
2.lighting l-drago all original parts that came with it
3.meteo l-drago all original parts that came with it
4. beat lynx (hasbro version without the height or wheel change) original parts that came with it
5. scythe kronos (hasbro version without the mode change ) orginal parts that came with it
5.big bang pegasis fGrin
6. omega dragonis 85xf
7. galaxy pegasis all original parts that came with it
8. hades kerbecs sd something? all original parts that came with it
9. vulcan horuseus all original parts that came with it
PRETTY MUCH ALL ORIGINAL PARTS OK?
10. cyber pegaus ds game one
11. rock giraffe
12. poison scorpio
13. ray striker
14. grand cetus
15. burn pheonix
16. flame bysix
17. thermal lacerta
18. storm pegasis (2)
19. gravity perseus
20. torch gemios
21. samurai ifraid
22. gladiator begriados
23. diablo nemesis
24. samurai pegasis
25.dark knight dragoon
26. phantom orion
----------------------COMBINATIONS I WANT----------------------------------------------------------
1. really strong attack type
2. strong defense type
3. long lasting stamina type
4. great balance type Cute
@Vixxternity and Crab Commando
Thanks, what about ZeroG? Other than the combos already listed in some other thread.

bradenthelegend
Somewhat off-topic but, that #22. Perhaps you meant Berserker Begirados, or maybe Gladiator Bahamdia? (Unless someone sold you a gladiator begirados, then o_o)
haha yeah i ment gladiator behamidia i wast just thinking of begridados his other bey lol
haha yeah i ment gladiator behamidia i wast just thinking of begridados his other bey lol
(Dec. 18, 2012  11:57 PM)Wombat Wrote: [quote='zebby123' pid='1074873' dateline='1355863376']
do you think the tip hf/s is good?

While is possesses an interesting gimmick, no, it is not useful competitively.
In Attack: RF, R2F, LRF, and MF are better choices for a tall Attack tip.
In Stamina: SD, D, WD, EWD, BGrin, and BWD are better choices for a Stamina tip.

I have flame pegasus 100 hf/s and i had a battle with Fang Leone 130w2d and i beat him so i think the tip hf/s is kinda good.

btw what is the best stamina performance tip(can you tell me about the tip ES) and could you tell me if the fusion wheel flame is good for stamina
(Dec. 21, 2012  10:35 PM)bradenthelegend Wrote: these are all my beyblades:
4. beat lynx (hasbro version without the height or wheel change) original parts that came with it
5. scythe kronos (hasbro version without the mode change ) orginal parts that came with it
5.big bang pegasis fGrin
6. omega dragonis 85xf
8. hades kerbecs sd something? all original parts that came with it
11. rock giraffe
12. poison scorpio
13. ray striker
14. grand cetus
15. burn pheonix
16. flame bysix
17. thermal lacerta
18. storm pegasis (2)
19. gravity perseus
20. torch gemios
21. samurai ifraid
22. gladiator begriados
23. diablo nemesis
24. samurai pegasis
25.dark knight dragoon
26. phantom orion
----------------------COMBINATIONS I WANT----------------------------------------------------------
2. strong defense type

Attack: MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145RF, MF Beat Lynx AD145RF, MF Vulcan Byxis 85RF (sadly out-classed Unhappy)
Defense: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF (Anti-Attack) You can use CS or RS too for just Defense
Stamina: MF Phantom Orion AD145WD(No Gasher or Hades :L)
Balance: None really.....
(Dec. 21, 2012  11:31 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  10:35 PM)bradenthelegend Wrote: these are all my beyblades:
5.big bang pegasis fGrin
6. omega dragonis 85xf
8. hades KERBECS sd something? all original parts that came with it
11. rock giraffe
12. poison scorpio
13. ray striker
14. grand cetus
15. burn pheonix
16. flame bysix
17. thermal lacerta
18. storm pegasis (2)
19. gravity perseus
20. torch gemios
21. samurai ifraid
22. gladiator begriados
23. diablo nemesis
24. samurai pegasis
25.dark knight dragoon
26. phantom orion
2. strong defense type

Attack: MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145RF, MF Beat Lynx AD145RF, MF Vulcan Byxis 85RF (sadly out-classed Unhappy)
Defense: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF (Anti-Attack) You can use CS or RS too for just Defense
Stamina: MF Phantom Orion AD145WD(No Gasher or Hades :L)
Balance: None really.....

He does have Kerbecs...? Unless I read it wrong?

Can you guys help me a good attack,defense and stamina combo
these are all the parts and bey that i have(i lost my other parts and beys)
Clear Wheel: Horogium
4D Metal Wheel: Death
Track: Left Wing 105
Bottom: Left Flat
4D clear Wheel: Orion
4D Metal Wheel: Phantom
Spin Track: Tornado 125
Performance Tip: Jog Ball (JB)
Clear Wheel: L Drago II
Metal Wheel: Meteo
Spin Track: Armor Defense 145 (AD145)
Performance Tip: Wide Defense (WD)
Metal Wheel: Basalt
4D Clear Wheel: Quetzalcoatl
Fusion Wheel: Twisted/Basalt
Spin Track: 145
4D Energy Ring: Nemesis
4D Fusion Wheel: Diablo
4D Performance Tip: X Drive (XSmile
Fusion Wheel: Gravity
Fusion Wheel: Ray
Performance Tip: Coat Sharp
Energy Ring: Striker/Unicorno I
(Dec. 21, 2012  10:42 PM)BH145WD Wrote: @Vixxternity and Crab Commando
Thanks, what about ZeroG? Other than the combos already listed in some other thread.
Eh, I'm not super knowledgable on ZG, sorry... Unhappy

I really need a flash, diablo and phantom combo (oh and I have more on my profile, but don't bother to look). Try to have it top tier. I'm going to the New York tourney tomorrow. Here they are:

(Dec. 22, 2012  1:47 AM)Insane Wrote: I really need a flash, diablo and phantom combo (oh and I have more on my profile, but don't bother to look). Try to have it top tier. I'm going to the New York tourney tomorrow. Here they are:

attack: mf-h flash orion gb145 r2f
defense: mf-h diablo kerbecs bd145cs
stamina :mf-h phantom cyngus 230d

I tried my best and if they suck I am really sorry
Attack: Flash Orion S130 RF/R2F

Defence: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RB/CS

Stamina: Phantom Cygnas AD145 WD/ 230 D

Stamina/Attack: Phantom Cygnas 85 MF
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:06 AM)Kirigaya Kazuto Wrote: Can you guys help me a good attack,defense and stamina combo
these are all the parts and bey that i have(i lost my other parts and beys)

EDIT: by myself (Vixxterity) for easier viewing purposes

Stamina: Phantom/Basalt Nemesis/Horogium/_____ AD145 WD/(CS?)
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago LW105/(T125?) WD
Anti-Spin Equalizer: Death Nemesis/Horogium/_____ AD145 WD

Is your Phantom made by Takara Tomy, Sonokong, or Hasbro's Hyperblades (can your Phantom wheel change modes)? If not, then use Basalt as an alternative, and don't use that Phantom. If it is, do use the Phantom stamina combo in the meantime.
metal wheels:dark,x2 rock,ray,mad,thermal,red and blue galaxy,poison,counter,grand,inferno,and torch erLips_sealed4 pegasus,aries,orion,striker,leone,gasher,bull,gasher,lacerta spin tracks: h135,135,145,80,w125,125,d125,ed145,galaxy pegasus's track x2,poison serpants track performance tips:wb,mb,r2f x2,lf,hf x2,wd,f,ms,cs,counter leones tip. rock orion 135ms can u pm me with a good combo with the parts i just posted.thank you
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:03 AM)Kyoya11 Wrote: Edited and proofread by myself (Vixxterity) for everyone's convenience:

Kyoya11's original post:

Attack: Ray Striker D125 R2F
Defense: None (Unless you're willing to give Grand/Dark Bull ED145/SW145 CS a shot. In any case, nothing so far.)
Stamina: None

Interesting that you do have an Orion clear wheel, and an LF tip. Do you actually own a Phantom Orion B:D and/or a Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF?
ok guys I am going to a tournament on the 29th and I will be using this combo's and if they suck please make me better ones so. basalt Pegasus 105wd, flame cancer ad145d, beat lynx 145b,cyber Pegasus 105rsf and those are my beys

clear wheels :
Pegasus x3, l-drago,befall,zurafa,cancer,destroyer,herculeo,lyre,lynx,orso,crown.

fusion wheels :
basalt,meteo,cyber,cyclone,screw,flame,beat,rock,divine, cosmic

spin tracks :
145x2,h145,105x2,d125,lw105,tr145,ed145,ad145x2,w105

performance tips:
b,d,wdx2,sdx2,rsf,LF,fx2,mf,r2f

thanks in advance
Is the fusion wheel flame a good stamina type, and is this combo good:
Flame Pegausus 100hf/s
This combo has beaten Fang Leone 130W2D, Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, Galaxy Pegausus W105R2F and also Flame Bull And Storm Aquario

If the fusion wheel flame good at stamina, and is the combo Flame Pegasus 100HF/S (ball) good because i have never lost with it and have played beys like Hades Kerbecs BD145DS And Fang Leone 130W2D.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:31 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: ok guys I am going to a tournament on the 29th and I will be using this combo's and if they suck please make me better ones so. basalt Pegasus 105wd, flame cancer ad145d, beat lynx 145b,cyber Pegasus 105rsf and those are my beys

thanks in advance

For BB-10 -
Attack: Beat Lynx AD145R2F (I wouldn't suggest you use this against top-tier Defense)
Stamina: Basalt Cancer 105/AD145WD/D/SD, or Meteo L-Drago D125/ED145/TR145WD (Spin-Equalizer)
Defense: Basalt Cancer 105RSF, TR145R2F

(Dec. 22, 2012  2:09 PM)zebby123 Wrote: Is the fusion wheel flame a good stamina type, and is this combo good:
Flame Pegausus 100hf/s
This combo has beaten Fang Leone 130W2D, Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, Galaxy Pegausus W105R2F and also Flame Bull And Storm Aquario

If the fusion wheel flame good at stamina, and is the combo Flame Pegasus 100HF/S (ball) good because i have never lost with it and have played beys like Hades Kerbecs BD145DS And Fang Leone 130W2D.

Your combo isn't actually that good, my friend. Flame is an archaic Stamina Wheel that has no competitive use in any of today's bigger meta-games. The combo's you say your combo has beaten are all outclassed themselves, as very few Beyblades are any good straight out of the box. In addition, if your HF/S's S-portion is rounded more like a Ball than a Sharp, then the bottom is borderline illegal for tournament use due to wear.

For better combos, I'd recommend you look at the Competitive MFB Combos list. You can also list out the rest of your Beys here if you would like to know what the best combos you can make are. Smile
is phantom bull BGrin good or kreis cyugnus gb145 wd or jade jupiter b:d tell me what the best combo you can thing of is and i will buy are make if i dont have pieces
Phantom Bull B:D is an okay Stamina type, but the other two are just bad. For the top MFB combos, you should check out the Competitive MFB Combos list.
For starters, some are outclassed. But anyway, Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS, Phantom Cygnus 230D/SD, and Flash Bull GB145/S130R2F are good and top-tier combos.
What are the best combos out of:
Pegasus, Uranus, Aquario, Bull, L-Drago Rush/Assult/Absorb, Dragooon, Revizer,
Duo, L-Drago Guardian, Storm, Cyber, Wing, Flame, Meteo, Dark Knight, Guardian, Nightmare (Hasbro)
S130, DF105, 105, 100, 90, 230, LW105, 85, 125, 160, LW160, UW145
MB, LRF, F, WF, WD, S/HF, LF, XF, RF, SF, SB, BSF, SD
Metal Faces
More then one combo please Smile
(Dec. 22, 2012  6:59 PM)blankpage Wrote: What are the best combos out of:
Pegasus, Uranus, Aquario, Bull, L-Drago Rush/Assult/Absorb, Dragooon, Revizer,
Duo, L-Drago Guardian, Storm, Cyber, Wing, Flame, Meteo, Dark Knight, Guardian, Nightmare (Hasbro)
S130, DF105, 105, 100, 90, 230, LW105, 85, 125, 160, LW160, UW145
MB, LRF, F, WF, WD, S/HF, LF, XF, RF, SF, SB, BSF, SD
Metal Faces
More then one combo please Smile
Reviser Dragooon DF105LRF, Duo Bull/Aquario 230MB, Wing Bull 90MB, ...

metal wheels:rock x2,counter,grand,galaxy x2,poison,inferno,dark,mad,thermal,ray clear wheels:pegasus x4,aries,orion,bull,gasher,striker,leone,lacerta spin tracks:135 x2,h135,ed145,poison serpants track,lacerta's track,125,d145 tips:r2f x2,mb,wd,hf x2,lf,f,ms,b,cs,counter leones tip. rock orion 135ms. thank you