Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 01, 2012  7:00 PM)bladerhoward Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  5:54 PM)Jan★ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  4:17 PM)Helixguy Wrote: I need a right spin combo to to beat Earth Eagle 145WD on a modded launcher. The launcher puts out an insane amount of power, and combined with Earth, and WD's stamina is really hard to beat. I'm only allowed to use parts from Metal Masters and Metal Fusion, and I have most of the parts. I'm using a new out of box LL2, with the Launcher Grip from the Hasbro Team Gan Gan Galaxy Christmas pack.

Well, an Earth is no match for Hell when it comes to Stamina. Hell Kerbecs BD145WD can set things right. Using Attack is the most viable option, but as Primal already mentioned, if you use Hasbro Stadiums, then it won't work.
Seeing that the Earth is being used with a launcher that provides high power, I guess you can go for Basalt AD145WD. Basalt is almost equivalent to Earth in Stamina; especially because of its awesome grinding abilities.
Spin Steal/Equalizing combos are something I usually do not suggest in these kinds of situations. I have never found them reliable; and find them risky combos, as they can never guarantee a win, really...
Yes, there are certain spin equalizers that DO offer a great win rate, thus proving that they are reliable; but yeah.

Summary-
Use Attack if you are using TT/SK BB-10 Stadium.
Try out Hell BD145WD
A Basalt AD145WD should usually work quite well in these situations; though even this may not guarantee a win...
If nothing works, Spin Stealing is the last option; which again, isn't reliable enough...

Earth Girrafe AD145 WD is a good combo.

Eh, I wonder why you'd want to go Earth Vs. Earth and make things complicated for the most part of the battle.
Earth Vs. Earth- Equally Matched
AD145 Vs. 145- AD145 > 145
WD Vs. WD- Equally Matched

Therefore, your combo would have a slight advantage over the uncustomized Earth Eagle combo.
But, considering that the latter is being launched with a modded launcher, we must consider that it can beat any other Earth combo pretty easily... So, your suggestion wouldn't hold true. Smile

IMPORTANT NOTE-
Build Me a Combo, for the most part, is a thread where we suggest combos that are viable AND legal according to WBO Organized Play standards.
However, sometimes we do get special requests(which, according to me, has been allowed by the mods/admins since the beginning; so its no spam), wherein we have to adapt our mindset to that of the circumstances under which a battle is going to take place. For instance, we have to suggest combos to people using Hasbro Stadia; those battling in Wide Square, or even the Tornado BeyStadium... Then we also have requests wherein we have to suggest a legit combo, to beat an opponent's illegal combo/playing style (as seen above, where we are asked to suggest combos which can beat a bey launched with a modded launcher), etc.
Sooo, this is where we actually have to put in a lot more thought; than just following the tier list. Smile
Now, coming to the main point that I wished to make-
Earth Giraffe AD145WD CAN defeat Earth Eagle 145WD (wherein the former would have a slight advantage; allowing it to defeat the latter by just a matter of seconds)under normal circumstances.
Its only here, that it might not work, because the uncustomized Earth combo is launched at a MUCH higher spin power than usual. Smile
Is Scythe Horogium 145 WD is a good combo??
No, it isn't.
While Scythe is a pretty decent MW for Stamina, Horogium produces a LOT of imbalance due to its suck-ish weight distribution...
145WD is a rather outdated setup, and it wouldn't work.
List your parts so that we can help you! Smile
can someone help me out
(Aug. 02, 2012  9:42 AM)Jan★ Wrote: No, it isn't.
While Scythe is a pretty decent MW for Stamina, Horogium produces a LOT of imbalance due to its suck-ish weight distribution...
145WD is a rather outdated setup, and it wouldn't work.
List your parts so that we can help you! Smile

I just want to know about it. thanks.

Screw Capricorn
Rock Zurafa
Hell kherbecs
Basalt Horogium.
Just for now
(Aug. 02, 2012  8:50 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: whats a good stamina defense attack and balance combo using these:
Energy Rings: Aries/virgo/leone/striker/horoseus/byxis/orso/pegasus 1&2 /ldrago/perseus/wolf/scorpio/kerbecs/bull/cetus/lacerta/
Metal Wheels: Rock/earth/storm/lightning/gravity/hyper/vulcan/grand/flame/ray/torch/galaxy/basalt x2/hell/
TracksGrinF145/125/D125/WA130/AD145/GB145/SW145/WD145/230/145/105/85/BD145/DF145/
Performance Tips:WB/D/WD/BS/RF/R2F/HF/RS/CS/JB/DS
and please do not use the same parts in a different combo

Attack- Gravity Perseus D125RF/R2F
Defense- Basalt Bull BD145CS
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD OR Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD
(Aug. 02, 2012  9:47 AM)Jan★ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  8:50 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: whats a good stamina defense attack and balance combo using these:
Energy Rings: Aries/virgo/leone/striker/horoseus/byxis/orso/pegasus 1&2 /ldrago/perseus/wolf/scorpio/kerbecs/bull/cetus/lacerta/
Metal Wheels: Rock/earth/storm/lightning/gravity/hyper/vulcan/grand/flame/ray/torch/galaxy/basalt x2/hell/
TracksGrinF145/125/D125/WA130/AD145/GB145/SW145/WD145/230/145/105/85/BD145/DF145/
Performance Tips:WB/D/WD/BS/RF/R2F/HF/RS/CS/JB/DS
and please do not use the same parts in a different combo

Attack- Gravity Perseus D125RF/R2F
Defense- Basalt Bull BD145CS
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD OR Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD

Or Basalt Bull 230D/CS for stamina

Ah yes, I completely missed 230. Thanks a lot. Smile

As a clarification-
Basalt Bull/Kerbecs 230D is Stamina
Basalt Bull/Kerbecs 230CS is Defense
Does anyone know a good phantom combo because I need one
Clear wheels:quetzalcoatl,orion,tempo lacerta,kerbecs,aquario,bull,fox,sagittario,zurafa
Metal wheel:phantom
tracks:gb145,145,d145,sw145,c145,90,100,105,R145,160
Bottoms SD,D,WD,SB,RDF,MF,R2F,JB
Sorry I misread your question before!

You could make the Stamina combos Phantom (Stamina Mode) Aquario/Bull 90/100WD/D/SD or 230D/SD, the Attack combo Phantom (Attack Mode) Aquario/Bull D125R2F, or the Stamina-Attack Balance combo Phantom (Attack Mode) Aquario/Bull 90MF.
edited:thanks for the combos
I realized that and edited my post just before you posted again. xD
Oh okay sorry my computer is very slow
(Aug. 02, 2012  7:02 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: If you want it to be a stamina type,
You can try changing GB145 to 100 then use WD, It will end up being Earth Virgo 100WD, Which is better than an uncostumized Earth VirgoGB145BS, Thou it is still outclassed.
If you want it to be an attack type then Earth is not a good one.Honestly, Rock will be better than Earth in terms of attack(thou it is very outclassed).
It would be better if you list your parts

PS: Virgo(proto) is not an attack wheel, It would be better in stamina.

EDIT: You can put CS, like what he said, But it will be more of a defense type. And if ever your CS is agressive, Earth won't do much in knocking out opponents, Unless it was a lucky one

My beyblades are:

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Ray Gil 100RSF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Galaxy Pegasus W105F2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F
Rock Pegasus 105WD
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Evil Pieces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta 145WB
Cyber Pieces (I dont know the name of the spin track, but here's a picture [Image: Photoon8-2-12at409PM-1.jpg]) WD

That Track is called 105. Wink
And these are pretty much the best combos you can make (assuming you're battling in a Takara-Tomy Attack Stadium):

Attack: Gravity Destroyer GB145RF/R2F
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100WD
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145/230RSF (GB145RF if you want Anti-Attack)
(Aug. 03, 2012  12:01 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: That Track is called 105. Wink
And these are pretty much the best combos you can make (assuming you're battling in a Takara-Tomy Attack Stadium):

Attack: Gravity Destroyer GB145RF/R2F
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100WD
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145/230RSF (GB145RF if you want Anti-Attack)

Thanks a ton!
Fang Leone twisted tempo earth eagle storm aquario storm pegasus flame libra dark libra gravity deystroyer attack version earth virgo poison zurafa rock scorpio lightning ldrago
(Aug. 03, 2012  1:56 AM)jsi29 Wrote: Fang Leone twisted tempo earth eagle storm aquario storm pegasus flame libra dark libra gravity deystroyer attack version earth virgo poison zurafa rock scorpio lightning ldrago

Defense;Twisted Aquario GB145MB

Attack:Fang(in counter mode) Scorpio 100WD\Lightning L-DRago 100WD

StaminaEeearth Virgo GB145BS(JUST STICK WITH THAT...)
Attack: Fang Leone II GB145RF
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 100WD/SD
Defense: Twisted Aquario GB145MB (RF for Anti-Attack)
(Aug. 03, 2012  1:56 AM)jsi29 Wrote: Fang Leone twisted tempo earth eagle storm aquario storm pegasus flame libra dark libra gravity deystroyer attack version earth virgo poison zurafa rock scorpio lightning ldrago

Spin Equalizer: Gravity Destroyer(Defense Mode/Left Spin)/Lightning L-Drago 100WD
Defense: Twisted Leone/Aquario GB145RF(Anti-Attack)/MB
Stamina: Twisted/Earth Leone/Aquario S130?/145/105WD/SD
Attack: Gravity Destroyer (Attack Mode)S130RF or Lightning L-Drago 100RF or Fang Leone (Counter Mode)GB145RF (Angry's combo)

EDIT: Beaten By Angry Face
(Aug. 03, 2012  2:00 AM)Dark Wizard Wrote:

W

Here is what I would use:

Attack: Fang __ S130/GB145RF, Lightning L Drago T125RF, Gravity Destroyer T125RF
Defense: Twisted Aquario GB145MB/JB
Stamina: Earth Aquario GB145SD/WD, Twisted Aquario GB145SD/WD

Edit: OMG my typing is so slow XD. Beaten by several other posts
(Aug. 03, 2012  2:00 AM)Dark Wizard Wrote:

Don't Use These Combos Please! Especially the Attack and Stamina

Looking for something that can maximize the stamina potential in death. I have...

Big Bang Pegasis F: D
L-Drago Destroy F: S
Diablo Nemesis X: D
Phantom Orion B: D
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Cancer D125RF

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145D
Guardian Reviser 160SB
Archer Gryph C145S

As stated above, I'm looking for a decent combo that can maximize the stamina potential in Death MW (Doesn't have to be competitive)

Best Attempt: Death Orion 125EDS
Your best Stamina Combo utilizing Death would be Death Cancer 125/W145WD/D/SD.