"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:30 AM)ReploidZero Wrote: Thanks for the tips Def!

Just one question would R2F or LRF be viable substitutes for RF in the Attack: MF Gravity Destroyer R145/S130 RF/MF combo?

Yeah they can, read the Galaxy Pegasis BeyWiki article to find out where and when R2F or RF should be used!
Any good combos with these?

Basalt horogium 130 rs

blitz unicorno 100 rsf

nightmare rex uw145 ewd

thermal pisces t125 es

big bang pegasus FGrin

and fang leone 130 w2d
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:34 AM)ninjakid500 Wrote: Any good combos with these?

Basalt horogium 130 rs

blitz unicorno 100 rsf

nightmare rex uw145 ewd

thermal pisces t125 es

big bang pegasus FGrin

and fang leone 130 w2d

Basalt 100RS/RSF is the best you can make. It's a Defense type.

A mediocre combo you can also make is Fang UW145RSF. Just be sure to try and launch it so it moves as aggressively as possible.
thanks, i have more beys but don't want to write them down. WAY too many.
Hi! I need a combo! Here are my beys:
Clear Wheels: Lacerta, Unicorno x2, Herculeo, and Pegasis
Metal Wheels: Storm, Galaxy, Cyclone, Vulcan, and Hell
Tracks: 145, H145, 100, and D125 x2.
Bottoms: R2F x2, HF, and B
Thanks!
Sorry for double post,
Updated Post!
Clear Wheel: Herculeo, Horseus, Lacerta, Unicorno x2, and Pegasus.
Metal Wheels: Hell, Dark, Storm, Earth, Galaxy, Cyclone, and Vulcan
Tracks: BD145, 145, H145, 100, and D125 x2
Bottoms: R2F x2, D, HF x2, and B
^^^^^^ There he is! Again, Stupid Computer
Hey! My other little cuz said he posted his parts, but I don't see his post. His beys are
Clear Wheel: Horseus, Striker x2, Pegasis, Lacerta, Wolf, and Herculeo
Metal Wheel: Dark, Cyclone, Storm, Hell, Vulcan, Earth, Galaxy
Track: 145, D125 x2, 100, H145, and BD145.
Bottom: B, HF x2, D, and R2F x2.
Sorry if the post is shown
Stupid Computer...
Earth eagle dark libra flame libra storm Pegasus storm aquario lightning ldrago rock scorpio thermal pisces
(Jul. 01, 2012  3:32 AM)Awesome Griff Wrote: Hi! I need a combo! Here are my beys:

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus 100/D125R2F
Stamina: Hell Unicorno BD145(Boost Mode)D
Defense: Hell Unicorno BD145(Boost Mode)B

(Jul. 01, 2012  4:13 AM)Death Bro Wrote: ^^^^^^ There he is! Again, Stupid Computer
Hey! My other little cuz said he posted his parts, but I don't see his post. His beys are
Sorry if the post is shown
Stupid Computer...

It's all good. Smile

(Jul. 01, 2012  4:14 AM)jsi29 Wrote: Earth eagle dark libra flame libra storm Pegasus storm aquario lightning ldrago rock scorpio thermal pisces

Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/ED145RF
Stamina: Earth Pegasus 100/T125/145WD/SD
Defense: Earth Pegasus 100/T125/145JB
I'd take away ED145 from Lightning L Drago combo. If he wants a mid-height track on it, just use T125. Low tracks work best on Earth for stamina, so T125 and 145 wouldn't be needed there. If someone lacks GB145, 230, BD145 and TH170, suggesting low tracks would be the best, take out 145 and T125 from defense.
I plan on getting a new Flash Wheel, but instead of using the same combo, (MF Flash Sagittario 125RF) I want to upgrade it a lot.

I'll most like switch to using MF-H instead.

Instead of using 125RF for the track and bottom, I'll probably use CH120R2F.

I know that Escolpio is a great energy ring for Flash, but I don't like any of the colors that it is released in. I also hate the look of Orion and Pisces. But I feel like Dragonis has use for Flash because the Dragons on it line up well with Flash's wings and in my opinion, it's super good-looking! I also think that Pegasis III and Cetus are good for it too.

So now, I plan on making MF-H Flash Dragonis/Pegasis III/Cetus CH120R2F.

Which energy ring do y'all recommend?
Scorpio, Orion, and Pisces have been tested to be the best wheels for Flash, And S130 would do a little better on Flash than CH120...
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:13 PM)Flash Wrote: I plan on getting a new Flash Wheel, but instead of using the same combo, (MF Flash Sagittario 125RF) I want to upgrade it a lot.

I know that Escolpio is a great energy ring for Flash, but I don't like any of the colors that it is released in. I also hate the look of Orion and Pisces. But I feel like Dragonis has use for Flash because the Dragons on it line up well with Flash's wings and in my opinion, it's super good-looking! I also think that Pegasis III and Cetus are good for it too.

The best energy rings for Flash/the best energy rings that have potential with Flash are.

Byxis
Escolpio
Pisces
Orion
Saggitario II
Phoenix
Jupiter
Quezalcoatl
Uranus
Dragonis?
Gil
Horogium

List your parts so we can help you with a good Flash Combo
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:13 PM)Flash Wrote: I plan on getting a new Flash Wheel, but instead of using the same combo, (MF Flash Sagittario 125RF) I want to upgrade it a lot.

IMO, I recommend : Orion, Escolpio, Pisces, Quetzalcoatl, Kronos
Dude, Gil, Jupiter, Dragonis, Saggitario II, Byxis and Phoenix aren't good on Flash. Don't reccomend stuff if you do not have sufficient knowledge.

Actually, even though Escolpio, Orion, and Pisces are best, it's a personal preference. I use Byxis on Flash, and sometimes even Sagittario II (even Aquario!)
Yeah, but I was speaking competitively. Clear Wheels don't make much difference though.
CWs do affect the solo spin times in case of Phantom though IIRC.. and although they dont make a huge difference on attackers, it is always better to use CWs which expose the contact points of a MW the most.
(Jul. 01, 2012  3:36 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Yeah, but I was speaking competitively. Clear Wheels don't make much difference though.

They make a difference in solo spin time also such as in attack combos like spiral Pisces would be prefered more than spiral tempo because the Pisces cw opens up more of spiral's contact points; for better attack.
The clear wheel can change the beys performance.
Stamina isn't the most important factor in building efficient Attackers... The Clear Wheel used can't obstruct major contact areas or else the combos performance is hindered.
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:16 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Scorpio, Orion, and Pisces have been tested to be the best wheels for Flash, And S130 would do a little better on Flash than CH120...

Thanks, but I still like CH120 better. I use the "change height" ability to his full potential. And Again, I do not like the looks of Scorpio, Orion, and Pisces even though they are the best for Flash. That is why I am requesting suggestions.. Anyway, my fav energy ring is Pegasis III. I know it probably wouldn't conduct Flash well, but it's so awesome looking!

So I'll probably buy a Hasbro Cosmic Pegasus to use the bottom and Energy Ring.
My combo will most likely be MF-H Flash Pegasus III CH120R2F.
I think Gemios may work on Flash, it is small and has a similar shape to Escolpio...
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:39 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I think Gemios may work on Flash, it is small and has a similar shape to Escolpio...

Problem is, though, the little weight it has adds to the side, actually slowing its attack......
Not quite. I haven't tried Gemios on Flash, seeing as I don't own it, but from what others have said it doesn't work too well. As you know, Escolpio, Orion and Pisces are best. Smile

Call me a hypocrite because I use Anubis in my Flash combo, but.
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:39 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I think Gemios may work on Flash, it is small and has a similar shape to Escolpio...

Problem is, though, the little weight it has adds to the side, actually slowing its attack......

Is Piscies clear wheel good for this combo? Scythe______230D