"Build me a combo!"

(May. 25, 2011  1:41 PM)kevinpal Wrote: can you build me a combo

i have

dark bull
lighnig l-drago
and storm pegusus

lightning ldago 100 rf good attack combo
Can anyone help me make a good combo with my beyblades. I have counter leone df145wb. Evil gemios df145fs. And I have furry Capricorn 100hf
i need help with stamina type bey best one so far (ounce i get poison serpent) is Flame Fireblaze SW145 WD and i would prefer one with the Fireblaze energy ring
(May. 26, 2011  1:45 AM)firephionex Wrote: i need help with stamina type bey best one so far (ounce i get poison serpent) is Flame Fireblaze SW145 WD and i would prefer one with the Fireblaze energy ring

Please list all your Beyblades, so we can help you out.
sorry i have every bey in the U.S.A except torch aries, thunder libra, night virgo, galaxy pegasus, meteo l-drago, and poison serpent
plz build me a combo!!!
i have
Dark Gasher
Storm Pegasus
&
poison Scorpio (has poison fusion wheel Scorpio energy ring + face bolt and Capricorns spin track and tip.)Eee
Please build me a combo. I want to make the ultimate beyblade that cant be beaten easily. here is all the beys i have.

-Earth Eagle 145WD
-Flame Sagittario C145S
-Dark Bull H145SD
-Earth Virgo GB145BS
-Storm Pegasus 105RF
-Lightning L-Drago 100HF
-Rock Leone 145WB
-Burn Fireblaze 135MS
-Flame Libra T125ES
-Poison Serphent 105HF/S
-Storm Capricorn M145Q
-Rock Aries ED145B
-Dark Gasher CH120FS

Thanks in advance!
Attack Lightning l drago ch120rf
defence earth bull gb145 wb
stamina earth bull 100 sd
these combos are all the best combos you can make out of hasbro parts so i would suggest to start getting tt

omegablader
storm gasher ch120 RF would be your best option try to get more parts Smile
IIRC SD does better on low tracks while wd does better on high tracks because it wobbles more
Thanks Rusty!
Firephionex:
Attack: LLD 100/CH120RF (But if you own a Hasbro stadium, use HF.)
Defense: Earth Bull GB145WB
Stamina: Burn Bull 100/145/SD/WD
Actually WD is better in Low Tracks.
build me a combo with phoenix
My friend has Flame Saggitario C145S, Gemios DF145FS and Storm Capricorne M145Q.
Now I made some combos for my friend:
Attack: Gemios DF145FS?
Defense: Flame Capricorne C145FS?
Stamina: Flame Capricorne DF145FS?
Asking for your opinion. And yeah, I know my friend doesn't have a lot of parts to work with.
firephionex, here are the best I think of.
Attack: LLD 100/CH120RF (Use HF if you're using the hasbro stadium.)
Defense: Earth Bull GB145WB
Stamina: Burn Bull 145WD
Sorry for the triple post...I think but I can't see anyone's new posts. The last one I see if Rusty's post explaining why SD is better than WD for low tracks. Help please? Sorry if this is really off-topic.
Need The Best Combo's Out Of These Beyblades.I want Attack, Defense and Stamina Type Beyblades.Rate them too.

Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs.
(May. 26, 2011  2:06 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote: Need The Best Combo's Out Of These Beyblades.I want Attack, Defense and Stamina Type Beyblades.Rate them too.

Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs.

Attack; Lightning L-Drago BD145RF - 5/5.
Defense; Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS - 5/5 although gets KO and OS by Lightning Tank (The combo I suggested you above)
Stamina; Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD - 4/5

Hope this helped you.
wich bey should I use against a storm gemios DF145FS?
I have these beys:
Ray unicorno
Flame byxis
Gravity Perseus
Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gil
Earth Eagle/Aquila
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Storm pegasus
lightning l-drago
Flame sagitarrio
Dark Cancer
Dark Wolf

I also have a MF
galaxyunicorn, against a storm gemios DF145FS, I would say virtually any customization that's slightly useful, but otherwise:
Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
Defense: MF Earth Bull 230WB
Stamina: Earth Bull 230/145WD
Destabilizer: Flame Cancer 100SF

edit: my bad, sorry galaxyunicorn and th!nk, I should have read all the parts
Gokurox, you missed half of his parts... I don't understand most of your recommendations... AD145>145, but 100 is far more useful in his case. He has CS, so why you reccomended WB for anything I don't know... Destabilisers aren't that useful.

GalaxyUnicorn, if you're being beaten by that, I'm guessing you're in a hasbro stadium. Use Earth Bull 100WD, he won't be able to hit you. If that fails, swap to CS, and he'll lose easy.

MF LLD CH120RF would beat it easy in a TT attack stadium.

Anyway, as a full guide:
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF. In TT attack, this will murder him horribly. You can try HF in a Hasbro Stadium, but using stamina would be a better choice, as if he does survive, he'll outspin you.
Defense: MF Earth Bull 230CS. This will probably beat him, it's a pretty safe bet, though as he's at 145, there's a small chance he'll beat you. If you get Basalt, though, you'll win easily. Alternatively, you can use MF Earth Bull 100CS. He shouldn't be able to beat that. Launch as hard as possible at the centre, you want to keep it in stamina mode.

Stamina: Earth Bull 100WD: This should take care of him, he shouldn't be able to connect well enough to do anything to you.
Other options are AD145WD, but he'll hit you then, so I wouldn't. 230WD is useable, but D is better, and against a 145 attacker, I wouldn't risk it.

So yeah, I'd use Earth Bull 100 WD/CS, and you can put a Metal Face on the CS one.
EDIT: I'm an Idiot ...
i need a good combo
i have storm pagis105(RF broke),Earth eagle145WD,flame sagtioc145S,Dark BullH145SD X2,lightingl-DRago100(HF broke),MFCyber pagis100HF,Rock leone145(WB broke),Evil Giamos (forget its spin track is called)FS,Dark Gasherch120FS,Sagtio125SF,Dark sporiot125JB, andstorm aqutio100HF/S,Hell (i forgot what vthe clear whell is called but i hav it)BD145DS and earth virgo GB145BS (extra part WF)!i want a attack balance defense and stamina!! i need it for a tournament!
Attack - MF Lightning LDrago 100WF
Defence - MF Earth Bull BD145SF
Stamina - Earth Bull 100/145 WD
In reference to some other posts in this thread:
Could people please stop asking for combo's with Clear Wheels? It's incredibly stupid.

Honestly, you can't make a combo with a Clear Wheel, it's easily the least important part of a bey, the only dramatic effect it can have is if it's getting in the way, or on a destabiliser, which is a dated concept anyway*.

Consider it this way, here’s a list of the importance of/differences made by the various parts of a beyblade: (Click to View)
Honestly, it would be more reasonable to ask us to "Build [you] a combo using a normal facebolt". That’s a far more important thing than a clear wheel.

So, STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO BUILD YOU COMBO'S FOR CLEAR WHEELS, IT'S STUPID.

For what it's worth, though, I've written a guide to help you Choose A Clear Wheel, after deciding what type of combo you're making, if you're concerned about it.

th!nk's Relatively Simple Guide to CW choice:

I Wrote:Simple Version:
Attack: Choose something where it doesn't get in the way.
Stamina: Choose something that's weight distribution doesn't screw up the balance.
Defense: Choose the Heaviest CW possible.

Long Explanations:
Long Explanation of Attack CW choice (Click to View)

Stamina CW Choice Explanation (Click to View)

List of heavy CW’s for Defence (Click to View)

*MF Ldrago 90WF is the only destabiliser that's still useful, and it doesn't have a CW.
So I'm just starting to get into the new series. Before I go for one solid combo, I want to have a few Beys to be able to make decent combos have strength in any class. I have a Storm Pegasus and a Poison Serpent right now. What's the next Bey I should pick up that would be able to give me a lot of options, given my other two Beys?
Lightning L Drago for attack Earth Eagle for stamina/defense and Dark Bull for everything except attack.
Wrong thread though.