"Build me a combo!"

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
^^ That actually needs to be updated a bit more due to new releases, so I would just post the actual combos.
(May. 06, 2011  12:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: When you say HF is not good for starters, is it good for rookies and advanced players? As I have to attend a tourney on Beyday, I have just one MFB, LLD100HF. So, do I have any chances? Coz I am planning to use WB too. I know a bad choice, but I wanna try it as I've seen LLD100WB beat Basalt handily...

I meant "for starters" in the sense of "for example" Tongue_out I'm not sure which performs better on LLD, but HF will have recoil problems (You'll be KO'd a LOT) and isn't easy to control, while WB doesn't move quite enough. I'd suggest playing around by yourself beforehand or doing some practice matches to find out what works best.

And I'd like to point out that as of right now, the top tiers list is outdated. For pure stamina, (and an easy to get combo), Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD is excellent. However, MF-H Basalt Aquario(Hasbro)/Kerbecs/Bull BD145/230CS is a solid option, particularly the BD145 variant (though both will generally beat Hell Kerbecs BD145WD). Hell also works well on 230D or 230CS for a more stamina oriented bey.

Nonetheless, you have a good combo. A lower track would be better, or one of the suggestions I've made. I generally prefer Earth to Burn, as Burn is far too easily KO'd in my opinion, but yeah.
(May. 06, 2011  12:27 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  12:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: When you say HF is not good for starters, is it good for rookies and advanced players? As I have to attend a tourney on Beyday, I have just one MFB, LLD100HF. So, do I have any chances? Coz I am planning to use WB too. I know a bad choice, but I wanna try it as I've seen LLD100WB beat Basalt handily...

I meant "for starters" in the sense of "for example" Tongue_out I'm not sure which performs better on LLD, but HF will have recoil problems (You'll be KO'd a LOT) and isn't easy to control, while WB doesn't move quite enough. I'd suggest playing around by yourself beforehand or doing some practice matches to find out what works best.

And I'd like to point out that as of right now, the top tiers list is outdated. For pure stamina, (and an easy to get combo), Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD is excellent. However, MF-H Basalt Aquario(Hasbro)/Kerbecs/Bull BD145/230CS is a solid option, particularly the BD145 variant (though both will generally beat Hell Kerbecs BD145WD). Hell also works well on 230D or 230CS for a more stamina oriented bey.

Nonetheless, you have a good combo. A lower track would be better, or one of the suggestions I've made. I generally prefer Earth to Burn, as Burn is far too easily KO'd in my opinion, but yeah.

How about MB. That seems to do well with MF-H Basalt Aquario(Hasbro)/Kerbecs/Bull BD145/230CS. Right? So tiers list should be updated.
@th!nkSorry, but I have been warned by my parents now... NO NEW BEYS FOR ME....Unhappy Unless I win the BeyLotto....
So, I'll have just LLD. I am borrowing a WB from my friend...
Galeforce, I personally don't think MB is as good as CS in the majority of situations, though sometimes it helps. I find it easier to beat, anyway. However, a lot of experienced members probably disagree with me here, but at least, I wouldn't recommend buying the attack/def deck set just for mb, anyway. That said if for some reason you have it, it does work well. Personally I find a good cs had better stamina, as it is harder to destabilise. Again, others disagree.

It's actually hard to reccomend stamina beys right now, as most defense beys have properties that let them beat stamina anyway, or have great stamina themselves. We just end up with defense/stamina balance types.

Jan, that sucks. I'd still say do practice rounds at the tourney to work out which works best, though.
Yeah, I think what you think. It's just that a huge majority of people think MB is good.
(May. 06, 2011  12:44 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Yeah, I think what you think. It's just that a huge majority of people think MB is good.

i just think MB is good to but WB is better
WB is horrible on bd145 it would scrape all the time Confused
Actually WB can have nice balance when you launch it right.
But on BD145, it's too low to the ground, so when it begins to wobble, or gets hit by an opponent, it scrapes badly. CS has rubber and it's height to prevent this, and MB is very tall, which helps prevent scrapes.
attack storm serpent t125 rf
defense earth serpent c145 wd
stamina earth serpent bd145 wd
Serpent is useless in everything,there are no good combos with that.
It's just a CW, so it doesn't make a HUGE difference to a lot of combos, so it can be used with most combos.
If you mean the whole bey, Poison Serpent SW145SD, SD is a good stamina tip, Poison is useless. IMO SW145 is a good track for attack types. It works well with Gravity.

BladeRuler, those are terrible combos. Please don't suggest combos til you actually know what you're talking about.
He might mean Poison Serpent
So in you think wat is the best stamina combo you known
So you think which is the best stamina combo you ever made/seen/tried ??
(May. 06, 2011  3:32 PM)LdragoMeteo Wrote: So in you think wat is the best stamina combo you known
So you think which is the best stamina combo you ever made/seen/tried ??

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD/PD Boost Mode is a pure stamina type but it get Out Spin by Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs 230CS or either Hell Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 230CS.
No need to specify anything other than Kerbecs as the CW for the Hell230 combo, HH. It's perfectly balanced with the Hell wheel, therefore preferable to the other two.

Also, MF-H Basalt Aquario (Hasbro)/Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS also beats that stamina combo a lot. So yeah, stamina isn't much good by itself any more.
i need some good attack and defense combos ill list all of my parts

metal wheels
clear wheels
tracks
tips
also since im using the terrible hasbro stadium i need an attack type that wont kill it self
No Lightning but L Drago is there?
Attack:Lightning L Drago/Gravity Perseus 100(LLD) T125(Gravity) RF
DefenseEeearth Bull BD145/100 WB/RS
StaminaEeearth Bull 100 WD
Dude, if you have L Drago, you might be having Lightning at least? Or Meteo? As you can get some great combos with those. Especially because of that XF!
EDIT- Beaten. Why not XF Aquilaz?
ok guys, I have made a pretty good stamina/defence combo: rock pisces df145 sd but unfortunately it can be k.o.ed to easily, is there any way I can prevent this, with these parts:

fusion wheels: storm,dark,poison,cyber,lightning,rock,flame,thermal

energy rings:orso,Aries,Pegasus,serpent,l-drago,segatario,pisces,wolf

spin tracks:100,105,df145,125,c145,d125,t125,sw145_bb69_25965

performance tips: sd,fs,f,b,s,s,whf
Sorry dude, but the combo is BAD. Use Dark if Hasbro. I am not good at suggesting CWs. Use T125 or D125, and SD is fine.
C145 is also good.