"Build me a combo!"

now that you said that I think it would be leone
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:59 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: now that you said that I think it would be leone

LEONE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH A CLEAR WHEEL. IT IS A WHEEL, NOT A METAL WHEEL.
Ok so Leone 145wd is the best combo i can get......
I think Aquila?? might have just meant "Bull" in general knowing that it could not be placed on top of a Wheel, perhaps ... But alexscott12, we appreciate that you want to help, but avoid doing so when you do not have a real knowledge of what is being talked about.
ok sorry but I only answered because I thought storm and leone were pretty equal but I also didn't know that he was talking about the one that isn't clear wheel compatible
I was an old blader (BBX, V-force, GRev). I recently got into The MF Beys and need help making a top-tier combo. Any suggestions? My blades are: Lightning L-Drago, Storm Aquario, Storm Aries, Rock Aries, Flame Sagittario, and Dark Wolf. I also have a Metal Face. Please help, anyone? PM? Or on here, I guess..
umm the best defense i can think of would be metal face rock aquario c145b, its not top tier because your lacking an earth metal wheel and a wide ball bottom

i just got a few new blades so if anyone thinks of any interesting combos just let me know here or with a pm. i have:

Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Sagittario C145S, Storm Aires 125S, Flame Libra T125ES, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Dark Bull H145SD, Earth Eagle 145WD, Evil Geminos DF145FS, Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Dark Gasher CH120/145FS, and Storm Capricorn M145Q.
(MF) Lightning LDrago CH120RF, Storm Pegasis 100RF, or heck, you can even play with LIghtning LDrago 100RF - works wonders for me (with or without a MF).

Defensively, I'd go with (MF) Earth Bull C145WB/WD

Stamina-wise, Flame Bull 145SD.
I didn't realize l ldrago opened up so many attack options, which is great since that's my weakest area of knowledge. Thanks for the advice!
Is there a better combination to burn phoenix than earth aquila?
(Sep. 16, 2010  11:21 AM)Phoenix 123 Wrote: Is there a better combination to burn phoenix than earth aquila?
Burn Bull 145/DF145 SD/D/WD is a top-tier Stamina combo.

MF Burn 90CS is also turning out to be an effective destabilizer according to these tests.
(Sep. 16, 2010  9:06 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: you can even play with LIghtning LDrago 100RF - works wonders for me (with or without a MF).
Well, MF Lightning L Drago 100RF is top-tier, haha...

By the way, Rock Draciel, you can also make Earth Bull 145SD (which is top-tier as well).
Can you make me top tier combos on G. Pegasis W105R²F, Ray Unicorno D125CS and Gravity Perseus AD145WD?
As far as I know you can't make anything decisively exceptional with those beyblades.

Dirge likes the combo Ray ______ CH120 RF though, so maybe try Ray Unicorno AD145R²F.
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:42 PM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Can you make me top tier combos on G. Pegasis W105R²F, Ray Unicorno D125CS and Gravity Perseus AD145WD?

You could try Ray Unicorno W105R2F, it has quite decent smash attack though it would be better on a 100 track.
(Sep. 15, 2010  8:55 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  8:47 PM)Leonwind Wrote: which bey would perform better? Rock Aquario 125SF or Rock Aquario 100SF
Rock Aquario 100SF would be my guess, but I'm not certain.
thanks. does anyone have a definite answer for me though?

(Sep. 15, 2010  8:47 PM)Leonwind Wrote: also, how come Storm Pegasis 90RF wasnt a top tier combo? why 100 instead of 90?
Tests showed it was able to achieve wins more consistantly on 100RF than on 90RF.
[/quote]

interesting...i thought the lower track would have been better...

speaking of which why do lower spin tracks seem to be favoredover higher ones? everyone just seems to assume that
um, why is my quote not working? lol anyway the part answering the Pegasis question was also written by Deagor
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:44 AM)Leonwind Wrote: interesting...i thought the lower track would have been better...
Storm is a Smash Attack wheel. And tests have shown that Storms' points of Smash Attack makes most contact with the opposing Bey when at 100 height (paired with RF).

(Sep. 17, 2010  11:44 AM)Leonwind Wrote: speaking of which why do lower spin tracks seem to be favoredover higher ones? everyone just seems to assume that
That is not necessarily true. Again, the height varies depending on the type the Attack Bey is.
Upper Attack Beys use low Tracks to dig under and lift the opposing Bey up with its Wheel.
Smash Attack Beys try to make as much contact with the opposing Bey, so a variety of heights are used. (The most commonly used tracks are 100, CH120 and 145.)
Force Smash Beys use very tall/tall Tracks in order to hit the opposing Bey down. However, there seems to be no competitive Force Smash combo at the moment. (MF Pegasis 145RF was thought to be a Force Smasher, but it acts more like a Smash Attacker, in my honest opinion.)
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:44 AM)Leonwind Wrote: um, why is my quote not working?
Because you split Daegor's post into two parts without including a part of the "quote code" in the second part of the quote:
[quote='Daegor42' pid='359052' dateline='1284580549']

For a quote to work properly you need the two parts around the thing you're quoting:
Code:
[quote]post content[/quote]
thanks diamomd for all your help. how does that aplly to Rock Aquario_SF? I am in possestion of a 100, 105, and 125.

correct me if I am wrong, but that Quettzacl bey(or however you say it) from the Pre-HMS is the only MFB blade with upper attack (i miss kid dragoon)
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:21 PM)Leonwind Wrote: thanks diamomd for all your help. how does that aplly to Rock Aquario_SF? I am in possestion of a 100, 105, and 125.

correct me if I am wrong, but that Quettzacl bey(or however you say it) from the Pre-HMS is the only MFB blade with upper attack (i miss kid dragoon)

Er....Rock Aquario 100SF would be better than 105 and 125.

Quetzalcoatl usually works with smash and force smash using high tracks,
Smash and a bit upper using low tracks.
(Sep. 17, 2010  12:21 PM)Leonwind Wrote: thanks diamomd for all your help. how does that aplly to Rock Aquario_SF? I am in possestion of a 100, 105, and 125.
Since no one has done any extensive testing with Rock on those three Tracks when paired with SF, I really am not sure.
However, Mc Frown has gotten nice results with Rock CH120RF.

(Sep. 17, 2010  12:21 PM)Leonwind Wrote: correct me if I am wrong, but that Quettzacl bey(or however you say it) from the Pre-HMS is the only MFB blade with upper attack (i miss kid dragoon)
Quetzalcoatl is pretty much the only Wheel known to have some major Upper Attack. However, Quetzalcoatl is also used as a Smash Attack wheel too (e.g. MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS)

Also, it's Pre-HWS (Hybrid Wheel System), not HMS (Heavy Metal System). Pre-HWS is officially named "Metal System" though...
I wanna know the best combo for:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Flame Sagittario C145S
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:59 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: I wanna know the best combo for:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Lightning L Drago 100RF.
(Apr. 29, 2008  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

iv got one:
attack ring:metal driger
bit:dracel eg
normal eg wd
beyblade base:drigger g
eg:driger g
i hnow this works Wink
thats me /l\
l
l
Can someone suggest a good use (casual or competitive) for the Capricorn energy ring? Doesn't matter what type of blade.