"Build me a combo!"

Mind listing all of of the others you have, please?
I listed them earlier but: Dark Wolf (I lost the bottom though D: ), Storm Pegasus, and Rock Aquario
(May. 18, 2010  10:28 PM)Gadget Wrote: I listed them earlier but: Dark Wolf (I lost the bottom though D: ), Storm Pegasus, and Rock Aquario

These are your useful parts so far then:
DF145
Storm
RF

Neither Dark Gasher or Dark Bull would help to create a good combo with those parts. If you got Flame Sagittario along with Dark Bull, then you could make a top tier stamina combo: Flame Bull DF145SD.
Wish I could get Flame Saggitario Uncertain The Toys R Us I work at like...has no Flame Sagittario at all D:
(May. 18, 2010  10:38 PM)Gadget Wrote: Wish I could get Flame Saggitario Uncertain The Toys R Us I work at like...has no Flame Sagittario at all D:

Lion Gale Force Wall [Rock Leone & Flame Bull] Faceoff Set + Dark Bull/ Rock Aries.

You could make two top tier combos:
Storm Pegasis 100RF
Flame Bull DF145SD/ B

Rock Bull ED145WB would be an okay defense combo.
Offense: storm pegasus 105 RF
Defense: rock aquario 145 WB
Stamina: uhhh rly nothing i guess you could try the remining parts storm leone 145 hf/s(use sharp) but thats terrible, you rly dont have any good stamina wheels

Balance: Storm Aquario 105 HF/S maybe, since aquario is kinda heavy(i dont see it mattering much) storm for offense, 105 for offense, and hf, for choosing between offense and stamina
[/quote]

thanks. it helps alot. there arent too many great beyblades out in toronto yet. when i went to toys r us all they had are my 3 blades, dark bull, dark gasher, and... thats it. and for stamina my Storm Aquario works good.
i would like a plastic endure/attack type blade(prefer a balence between the two)
parts
(AR)Triple Wing
jumping base(H version)
dranzer-s-f
dragoon-s-f-v2(AR)
grip attacker
draciel-f
galman
galzzy base
ultimate sizo
ult frostic dranzer
roller defender
(May. 20, 2010  12:30 AM)Spartan JA17 Wrote: i would like a plastic endure/attack type blade(prefer a balence between the two)
parts
(AR)Triple Wing
jumping base(H version)
dranzer-s-f
dragoon-s-f-v2(AR)
grip attacker
draciel-f
galman
galzzy base
ultimate sizo
ult frostic dranzer
roller defender
For A Good Attacker you should try:
Triple Wing
10-Wide
Storm Grip Base (Or grip attackers base)

For Endurance you could try
Wing Cross/Tiger Defenser
8 Balance (10 if you have it)
Spiral Change Base/Semi-Flat
Hey im trying to come up with a good attak combo need some help I have:

Storm Capricorne M145Q
Gemios DF145FS
Capricorne 100HF
Pegasis 105F
Leone 145D
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
(May. 20, 2010  2:43 AM)Pegasus Wrote: Hey im trying to come up with a good attak combo need some help I have:

Storm Capricorne M145Q
Gemios DF145FS
Capricorne 100HF
Pegasis 105F
Leone 145D
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
(May. 20, 2010  1:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(May. 20, 2010  12:30 AM)Spartan JA17 Wrote: i would like a plastic endure/attack type blade(prefer a balence between the two)
parts
(AR)Triple Wing
jumping base(H version)
dranzer-s-f
dragoon-s-f-v2(AR)
grip attacker
draciel-f
galman
galzzy base
ultimate sizo
ult frostic dranzer
roller defender
For A Good Attacker you should try:
Triple Wing
10-Wide
Storm Grip Base (Or grip attackers base)

For Endurance you could try
Wing Cross/Tiger Defenser
8 Balance (10 if you have it)
Spiral Change Base/Semi-Flat

do you think that this would work(its a combo of your suggestions) For Endurance type with a bit of attacking power?
Triple Wing-AR
8 Balance-WD
Spiral Change Base-BB
Okay since I'm getting no answer in purchase consultation~

I'm trying to figure what I should buy next, I already have: Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and Rock Aquario

What would you guys recommend I buy out of these choices? (since these are what the store has in stock)
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Aries
(May. 21, 2010  1:49 AM)Gadget Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Bull H145SD

These are the parts you should give a hoot about; have some patience, why don't you...
(May. 21, 2010  1:49 AM)Gadget Wrote: Okay since I'm getting no answer in purchase consultation~

I'm trying to figure what I should buy next, I already have: Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and Rock Aquario

What would you guys recommend I buy out of these choices? (since these are what the store has in stock)
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Aries
No, just be patient and stay in the Purchase Consultation topic. This thread would serve the purpose of asking for combinations to make out of Beyblades you have.
(May. 20, 2010  12:14 PM)Spartan JA17 Wrote: do you think that this would work(its a combo of your suggestions) For Endurance type with a bit of attacking power?
Triple Wing-AR
8 Balance-WD
Spiral Change Base-BB

Not particularly as the free spinning base would just abosrb the opponents hit instead of making contact.
Dark
Flame
Rock
Storm

Which is the best metal wheel for defense?
(May. 21, 2010  8:07 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: Dark
Flame
RockStorm

Which is the best metal wheel for defense?

rock is the only good defence wheel out of all of this
Though Rock....it's pretty bad.
Earth (second mold) is the best defense metal wheel (I believe).
But out of the four mentioned, Rock is the best...

Oh... now for my question: Is there any use for the M145 track? (maybe in a stamina combo somehow).
And what about the Q bottom in general? When paired with M145, it seems to be too high for any good attack (with Storm Aquario M145Q) ... but what about a combo like Storm Aquario 105Q?
storm aquario 105Q would be unbalanced if it was in outer mode in may be a good attack type if it was in iner mode
I was looking for tips, to better the Hasbro Dark Wolf. Any hasbro parts can be used.
(May. 22, 2010  7:12 PM)sujeethan Wrote: I was looking for tips, to better the Hasbro Dark Wolf. Any hasbro parts can be used.

Dark Wolf sucks no matter what track and bottom you use.
Try this Combo it's good but not to say its perfect...

AR:Auto Change Balancer
WD:6 Heavy
SG:Right
BB:Trypio
lol that's pretty horrible, the only thing ACB's AR is good on are right spin spin-stealers. I think it's better than Wing Cross for that.
6 heavy is an awful weight disk
lol, not a neo SG.
SG Sharp is pretty bad.