"Build me a combo!"

I was just thinking over a combo, which was suggested by a WBO member. Though ppl stated it to be a bad combo, I tried to improve it a bit. Coz I do see something good in the combo. Its a stamina combo, Lightning L DragoCH120EWD(The other member suggested WD).... Yes, you'll tell me that its BAD! Even I am 100% sure that its not up to the mark... I suggested this combo because while using this combo, EWD will give awesome stamina(though its easy to KO), plus while losing stamina, L drago's spin steal ability would help... I have none of these beys (LLD and Killer Beafowl) so please can anyone just test this? I know its bad, but I still have hope that it just MIGHT be good...
(Apr. 14, 2011  6:18 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I was just thinking over a combo, which was suggested by a WBO member. Though ppl stated it to be a bad combo, I tried to improve it a bit. Coz I do see something good in the combo. Its a stamina combo, Lightning L DragoCH120EWD(The other member suggested WD).... Yes, you'll tell me that its BAD! Even I am 100% sure that its not up to the mark... I suggested this combo because while using this combo, EWD will give awesome stamina(though its easy to KO), plus while losing stamina, L drago's spin steal ability would help... I have none of these beys (LLD and Killer Beafowl) so please can anyone just test this? I know its bad, but I still have hope that it just MIGHT be good...

Lightning doesn't do spin steal as much as L Drago And L Drago II. EWD reduces the attack ability of Lightning.
I know that. This is meant to be a stamina combo... You can change the metal wheel to MLD, Gravity or L drago.. Just anything that spins left. I just want that someone should test this. Coz all new combos are important enough to be tested, and maybe this Crazy Combo just might work out. I also stated that its something crazy to use an attack wheel like that... But there are only Attack Left spin Wheels... So I can do nothing. This might just act like a perfect destabilizer. MLD is already being used with WD for great Spin Steal. I think this will be no exception.
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:04 PM)faissaloo Wrote: tommorow I am going shopping for a few blade, I am planning on buying burn fireblaze/phoenix storm capricorn and rock leone, I want to see if my combination that I want to make with them is good: face bolt,metal,energy ring, leone,fusion wheel, burn,spin track,m145 and performance tip, ms Chief - Hmm ...

DO NOT BUY THAT! Oh, and Cyber Pegasis doesn't have RF, which is why people by so many Storm Pegasis'. Get a Dark Bull to help make a much better stamina type: Burn Bull 145SD.
I am trying to make a beyblade that will bounce on top of the other blade with the ms performace tip acting as a second fusion wheel that will hit the energy ring or face bolt causing the other blade to unbalanceChief - Hmm ...
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:11 AM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:04 PM)faissaloo Wrote: tommorow I am going shopping for a few blade, I am planning on buying burn fireblaze/phoenix storm capricorn and rock leone, I want to see if my combination that I want to make with them is good: face bolt,metal,energy ring, leone,fusion wheel, burn,spin track,m145 and performance tip, ms Chief - Hmm ...

DO NOT BUY THAT! Oh, and Cyber Pegasis doesn't have RF, which is why people by so many Storm Pegasis'. Get a Dark Bull to help make a much better stamina type: Burn Bull 145SD.
I am trying to make a beyblade that will bounce on top of the other blade with the ms performace tip acting as a second fusion wheel that will hit the energy ring or face bolt causing the other blade to unbalanceChief - Hmm ...

MS will not act as another wheel, and M145 with MS is not too easy to bounce.
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:13 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:11 AM)faissaloo Wrote:

MS will not act as another wheel, and M145 with MS is not too easy to bounce.

My friend and me were battling in a steel drum and my fiends fireblaze was bouncing all over the place, my blade however did not bounce and my friend did not use the m145 spin track I think it is because the metal vibrates allot
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:33 AM)faissaloo Wrote: My friend and me were battling in a steel drum and my fiends fireblaze was bouncing all over the place, my blade however did not bounce and my friend did not use the m145 spin track I think it is because the metal vibrates allot

Which stadium, Hasbro ones ? Then its okay, I can't imagine MS jumping on BB-10, the scratches ...

I understand that rf will absorb the bounce but I will lose a lot of stamina due to the amount of friction it creates
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:36 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:33 AM)faissaloo Wrote: My friend and me were battling in a steel drum and my fiends fireblaze was bouncing all over the place, my blade however did not bounce and my friend did not use the m145 spin track I think it is because the metal vibrates allot

Which stadium, Hasbro ones ? Then its okay, I can't imagine MS jumping on BB-10, the scratches ...
no a make shift arena that vibrates
are do you have any combos for: storm pegusas, lightning ldrago, flame saggitario, rock aires, galaxy pegusas, flame byxes, ray unicorno, hell kerbecs, rock leone , basalt horigum and poison serpant ?
lightning l drago 100 rf/r2f
basalt kerbecs 230 cs
hell kerbecs bd145 cs
basalt kerbecs bd145cs
(Apr. 14, 2011  9:25 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: are do you have any combos for: storm pegusas, lightning ldrago, flame saggitario, rock aires, galaxy pegusas, flame byxes, ray unicorno, hell kerbecs, rock leone , basalt horigum and poison serpant ?

Lightning L Drago 100 RF
Hell/Basalt BD145/230 CS
(Apr. 14, 2011  9:25 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: are do you have any combos for: storm pegusas, lightning ldrago, flame saggitario, rock aires, galaxy pegusas, flame byxes, ray unicorno, **** kerbecs, rock leone , basalt horigum and poison serpant ?
energy ring,pegusis,fusion wheel,flame,spin track,100,performance tip,b
(Apr. 14, 2011  9:36 AM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  9:25 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: are do you have any combos for: storm pegusas, lightning ldrago, flame saggitario, rock aires, galaxy pegusas, flame byxes, ray unicorno, **** kerbecs, rock leone , basalt horigum and poison serpant ?

thats a bad combo Confused
(Apr. 14, 2011  9:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

would be better if he used thermal insted
no it would still be bad
(Apr. 14, 2011  10:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: no it would still be bad

maybe, I could not test very well because I only have dark wolf cyber pegusis(legend) storm aries flame saggatario lightning l-drago thermal pisces
I want a good Bey, with a Virgo Clear Wheel, Attack Type. Too lazy to list all my parts.
Hm...Really you should just list all your parts but oh well.
I'd say Vulcan Virgo 85R^2F.
i just wanted to know if i should us a mf for rock leone(ik its not a great bey just wanted to know)so should i or no?
(Apr. 14, 2011  10:02 AM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  9:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

would be better if he used thermal insted

a) still bad.
b) If you don't know your stuff, read the tiers list to find some good parts and see what's top tier. And if you don't know, don;t suggest combos to people.
c) He doesn't have Thermal, and Burn is better anyways.

A good combo would be: Basalt Hologium BD145/230 CS.
can i have an attack combo for these parts-
tracks:
c145
h145
df145
ad145
lw105
m145
tips-
rf
f
sd
d
ms
q
lf
s
wd
wb
fs
hf/s
wheels-
rock
gravity
storm
burn
torch
cyber
dark
meteo
flame
attack gravity perseus (counter mode) 125/100 rf or meteo l drago 100 rf
defence dark________ c145 wb (pretty bad)
stamina burn _________ ad145 wd

if you have bull or aquario use them Tongue_out
My pieces are:
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
MF CyberPegasus 100HF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Flame Libra T125ES
Flame SagittarioC145S
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B

Build me a Good Stamina Defence And Destabilizer I already Have MF Lighting L-Drago 100RF
Defense: MF Dark Aquario C145B (Bad. Get an Earth Aquila (Earth Eagle) and Earth Virgo. If you are a hasbro blader, you'll need to get a Rock Leone. If not, otherwise, get Ray Gil OR Grand Ketos OR Ray Unicorno.)
Stamina: Flame Aquario DF145B - Bad. Get an Earth Aquila (Earth Eagle) or a Burn Phoenix (Burn Fireblaze).
Destabilizer: Flame Aquario 100FS (I don't really know much about destabilizers but I suggest to get a SF if you really want to make one.)
defence mf dark aquario c145 rf
stamina flame aquario 100 b
Destabilzer flame libra 100 fs get a bull or cancer to make this combo great