[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
deikailo... u have my number just in case, right?
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:48 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: deikailo... u have my number just in case, right?
Yes. You're good. You're riding with IKMV anyway. He may have to drop you off in Queens because it's looking like we both need to go to NJ.
is this going to be on the events list?
After Sunday, yes, we're going to determine a route.
ok so do you know what day its going to be on it looks like more people can come on the 22.[/align]
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:46 AM)joseph317 Wrote: ok so do you know what day its going to be on it looks like more people can come on the 22.[/align]
Read the OP.
Sign me up im going too
[Image: futurama_prof.jpg]
We now have as many confirmed attendees as years I am old.
ROFL. This thread has been approved by chuck norris, and good newed by farnsworth.

I can't wait for this.
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:58 AM)Zeox Wrote: ROFL. This thread has been approved by chuck norris, and good newed by farnsworth.

I can't wait for this.
Try not to spam.
0.0 dang 21 @_@ im kinda nervous now
ok i said i can come to the 23rd on the poll but now i can come to either day.
lol it was gonna be on saturday no matter that the poll said. lol
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:58 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol it was gonna be on saturday no matter that the poll said. lol
You mean Sunday. It was going to be either day, but Kings Games said Sunday would be better.
haha. my bad. yes, i meant sunday. can't think while i'm eating my lunch XD
there is a chance i might come my brother said he can't go out to far and he is gonna try to take me imma keep u guys updated if i can go
sign me up me and my 2 friends are coming and i have burn phoenix so be prepared to battle and lose
omg im so sorry to ask but is there any way this could be on the saturday because i could bring a friend but he and i go to church on sundays around the time of the tourny and id have transportation on saturday!!! >Joyful_3<
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:18 AM)thedefenseking Wrote: omg im so sorry to ask but is there any way this could be on the saturday because i could bring a friend but he and i go to church on sundays around the time of the tourny and id have transportation on saturday!!! >Joyful_3<
There's nothing stopping you from having your own tournament on saturday, however, this one is on the 23rd.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:52 PM)ewboy1 Wrote: sign me up me and my 2 friends are coming and i have burn phoenix so be prepared to battle and lose

Burn Phoenix Uncustomized is not really good, bad IMO. (Sorry for being off topic, just giving some advice)
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:27 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:52 PM)ewboy1 Wrote: sign me up me and my 2 friends are coming and i have burn phoenix so be prepared to battle and lose

Burn Phoenix Uncustomized is not really good, bad IMO. (Sorry for being off topic, just giving some advice)
i have burn pheonix and i have a combo that i can use with the ms tip witch you all say is the worst so you got to watch at the tournament.