[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
nooo!!! hope you have more than 3... people will be going after byxis like crazy
I'm going to Toysrus Tomorrow (Later today if you want to be technical) to start getting my Supplies for this.
Gonna get a couple beys and a launcher grip (Since I gave my old one to my friend)
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:39 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: nooo!!! hope you have more than 3... people will be going after byxis like crazy
I think I have only 2 or 3
*Insert record scratch noise and a "SAY WHUUUT" Here*
LOL! in that case, i'm gonna kick butt and taking names... i don't care who, i'm taking them down.... there's no one stopping a filipino when they REALLY want something. haha, right IKMV?
yeah only thing that can stop a filipino is another girl *wink wink* MUHAHHAHAHAHAHa
Nice incite, IKMV. I think I'm going to bribe Sky Prince's girl do to something suggestive and distracting during all of his matches, knowing this.
wtf in the tournament we have tokens ?
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:22 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: wtf in the tournament we have tokens ?
Yeah, read up.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:22 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: wtf in the tournament we have tokens ?
Yeah, read up.

wahh i dont wanna just woke up & about to play black ops so call me & read them 4 me plz :3 na jk
Hey, guys, please try to make more substantial posts in here. I don't want this thread being called out for for spam or off topic responses.

If you don't want to read it, then figure it out when you get to the tournament.
Hmm
Was That Orange Metal Face in the Prize List Before?
Im so going for that.

(Its Orange)
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:09 PM)JonnB Wrote: Hmm
Was That Orange Metal Face in the Prize List Before?
Im so going for that.

(Its Orange)
No, just ordered that, too.

Orange is my favourite colour Smile
Not Only Do I need a Metal Face buts its Orange Smile
Not Sure If I'll use it in tourney But I probably will

(Because Its Orange)
lol... is the metal face a low number of tokens? i really need it... haha, otherwise i have no reason to try at Cye's tourney other than for beypoints. XD
lol. yeah, that is very true. Only thing stopping a filipino is a woman. but! i will make sure my girlfriend stays in the corner of the room when i'm launching. =) haha, nah, i'm only kidding. XD that's too mean, i couldn't do that to her. XD
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:25 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol... is the metal face a low number of tokens? i really need it... haha, otherwise i have no reason to try at Cye's tourney other than for beypoints. XD
lol. yeah, that is very true. Only thing stopping a filipino is a woman. but! i will make sure my girlfriend stays in the corner of the room when i'm launching. =) haha, nah, i'm only kidding. XD that's too mean, i couldn't do that to her. XD
Yeah, that's why I got the faces. Those will probably be sold individually instead of as pairs just because so many people will want/need them.
im so going 4 the ldrago set prize & i never understood what metal faces were for can someone tell me what they are for ? plz
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:26 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: im so going 4 the ldrago set prize & i never understood what metal faces were for can someone tell me what they are for ? plz
Metal faces are just heavier face bolts. They are made of metal. By adding weight on the center of your bey, you have less recoil because your bey is weighted down.

On attackers, it makes for more force. Think Newton's second law.
Just got back from Toysrus, they did not have any good things left. Just Bulls,Virgos and Aquarios. Gonna have to order the rest of the things I need for the tournament online.

Dawn of the first day-15 days remain
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:08 PM)Zeox Wrote: Just got back from Toysrus, they did not have any good things left. Just Bulls,Virgos and Aquarios. Gonna have to order the rest of the things I need for the tournament online.

Dawn of the first day-15 days remain
What do you need? I have a lot coming in.
Hm, I need a
Launcher Grip
Earth Aquila
Ray Gill or Unicorno
Flame Sagittario. (Was gonna get that set that came with a blue Grip and this Unhappy )
Metal Face-H
Flame Byxis

The last two, I was gonna try and win at the Tourny anyway. But that's all I need.
I have a spare Ray wheel, extra grip, and standard Metal Faces. PM me an offer if you want them.
YES! thank you deikailo. =) i needed facebolts. =D haha, now i'm not gonna try as much at Cye's toruney... except for beypoints. :3
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:33 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: YES! thank you deikailo. =) i needed facebolts. =D haha, now i'm not gonna try as much at Cye's toruney... except for beypoints. :3
You should always give it your all. Don't under estimate us.
lol. it's not that i'm underestimating you guys... it's just my main goal was to get a Metal Face. XD ... that and to dominate.... but haha, yeah, i guess i'll try. :3 especially when i'm up against gabe, ikmv, jospeh and cye.... haha, they're my TRUE RIVALS!!!! if some of you guys make it to the finals, then i may consider you rivals... >:3 haha, gabe is included in this because ikmv and gabe are a fighting pair. when you have one, you just gotta have the other.