[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
lol. nah, i go to church every sunday no matter the month... but my parents are cool with it. =)
I just noticed something. If there is only one of each prize, if two people at the same time get enough tokens for the same prize, and they both want it. How do you decide who gets it?
Well, happy bday!!!! 21 is a great bday u cn finally drink and smoke!!!! Lolololololol jkjkjkjkjk
My present 2 u is this smiley

XD

Enjoy it!!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)Zeox Wrote: I just noticed something. If there is only one of each prize, if two people at the same time get enough tokens for the same prize, and they both want it. How do you decide who gets it?
Who said anything about just one of each?

You can redeem your tokens at any point in the tournament. You don't have to wait until the end. Basically, it's a freeforall. I decided it's better this way because then you can buy Beyblades as you go along to help you win.

Just keep in mind, the reshuffle sets will probably need all the tokens you can possibly win...or close to it.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)Zeox Wrote: I just noticed something. If there is only one of each prize, if two people at the same time get enough tokens for the same prize, and they both want it. How do you decide who gets it?

Russian rulette!!!

Cage match!!!

Rock paper scizzors???
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:45 AM)Sparta Wrote:

Russian rulette!!!

Cage match!!!

Rock paper scizzors???
IRL Mortal Kombat. Round 1! FIGHT!
TEST YOUR MIGHT!

Beyblade-Serial Busnizz

So there is not only one of each prize? O.o
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:48 AM)Zeox Wrote: TEST YOUR MIGHT!

Beyblade-Serial Busnizz

So there is not only one of each prize? O.o
I have 1 of each reshuffle listed. Everything else there are multiples. Azuma got a $600 deposit from me. Keep in mind, I intend to sell a majority of it.
Sounds like an epic party. Wish i could come

Btw u R getting a kinda better present from me than a smiley, bt i didnt make it so dnt give me any credit....
oh wow deikialo... haha. now is seriously love you... not matter what my girlfriend says... i love you... haha,,, jk jk. but no, you're like the..... 2nd coolest girl i know (right next to my girlfriend). but what happens when you lose? you lose tokens?
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:59 AM)Sparta Wrote: Sounds like an epic party. Wish i could come

Btw u R getting a kinda better present from me than a smiley, bt i didnt make it so dnt give me any credit....
Send your friends if you can. I want to make it a big tournament. That would be the best birthday present.
I just finished my present to Deikailo. You all can enjoy it to.

Just open the box

I will get That Reshuffle set I Will!
you still didn't answer my last question deikailo. T.T
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:59 AM)Sparta Wrote: Sounds like an epic party. Wish i could come

Send your friends if you can. I want to make it a big tournament. That would be the best birthday present.
oh what... my present wasn't good enough? fine! i want my present back! i want you to "unsee" it.... ='( LOL! jk jk
*Removes the memory of seeing the present from brain* Unsee what?
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:20 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: you still didn't answer my last question deikailo. T.T
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

oh what... my present wasn't good enough? fine! i want my present back! i want you to "unsee" it.... ='( LOL! jk jk
Best present of all is having you and everyone else around me smile and be happy. Smile
lol... so you didn't enjoy seeing my 4 hour drawing for you? [Image: warstarplz.png?1]

or my "funny" animation?

lol. and what happens if you lose? do you lose tokens? or does it stay the same?
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:32 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol... so you didn't enjoy seeing my 4 hour drawing for you? [Image: warstarplz.png?1]

or my "funny" animation?

lol. and what happens if you lose? do you lose tokens? or does it stay the same?
I did enjoy your animation and drawing. I thought they were amazing! But you just can't beat a smile.

You keep your tokens and you can redeem what's left of them.
aww, true. =) i'll give you free drawing lessons too as part of your birthday present. XD

LOL! what if you were off by one token? no exceptions? LMAO!
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:42 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: aww, true. =) i'll give you free drawing lessons too as part of your birthday present. XD

LOL! what if you were off by one token? no exceptions? LMAO!
I'd recommend gambling tokens with someone else in a freebattle.

That would be sweet Grin
lol. oh, ok, cool. =) lady luck is usually on my side... seeing as how the rain lucked me out with the tourney in the finals. XD (again, sorry about the lucky win Ikmv)

yay! as the saying goes "give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. teach a man how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime". =D
I'm probably going to raffle the L Drago Reshuffle set just so I can make some money back. Prizes are expensive!
oh yeah, definitely. that's what worries me most on hosting a tournament... it's really expensive. o.O
I'll most likely be playing a Defense (Since I <3 Defense) Combo, so that Byxis could come in handy
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:30 AM)Zeox Wrote: I'll most likely be playing a Defense (Since I <3 Defense) Combo, so that Byxis could come in handy
then you'll probably try to get it a few wins in. They didn't cost me that much so the token exchange won't be too high.