[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:48 AM)Zeox Wrote: I'll have to wake up a bit earlier then I usually do.

(Btw, I have the same problem, my L drago no work rite, it keep falling off launcher)
lol I'm referring to right in direction. That guy is the "Y U NO" internet meme.

Ha! I have to drive to South Jersey from Brooklyn after attending a friend's party the night before because I have to pick up bladers.
I think I can go!! I've actually got an hour and a half commute (give or take traffic)....how long is the tourney??
Oh! and can we use illegal beys (probably not bt just askin...)???
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  10:41 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: XDDDD my mom might say yea now im bugging so much XDDDD even when she takes a shower i go in and sit on the toilet repeating plz
Everyone should be this determined to Beyblade. WIN!

It's at noon.
what if i dont wanna win >.>
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:27 AM)Sparta Wrote: I think I can go!! I've actually got an hour and a half commute (give or take traffic)....how long is the tourney??
Oh! and can we use illegal beys (probably not bt just askin...)???
Absolutely no illegal beys. When you know for sure that you can come, I'll add you to the list.

Tournament by time we get done with like, pizza and cake, free battles, etc probably 3-4 hours tops.
Wow, were having pizza and cake? Tournaments are cool.

Too bad I don't like pizza, but CAKE! (It better not be a lie)
It's because it's my birthday. I'll probably be making the pizza because it's easier financially. I may make something else instead because I'm afraid of cheese, but I'm not sure.
Y r u afraid of cheese?
Oh, allergies. Got it.

And if the date changes 2 sunday then I can bring a friend!!
hey heres something u would never know bout me i never tried pizza ever i swear.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:11 AM)Sparta Wrote: Y r u afraid of cheese?
Oh, allergies. Got it.

It is sunday.

And no, for some reason I'm very terrified of cheese. Just like some people have this irrational fear of spiders (I think they are all rather cute) I'm afraid of cheese. I have been since I was little.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
Oh, allergies. Got it.

It is sunday.

And no, for some reason I'm very terrified of cheese. Just like some people have this irrational fear of spiders (I think they are all rather cute) I'm afraid of cheese. I have been since I was little.

>.> r u serious.. cheese?! >:3 oh yes ill make sure i bring cheese to the tournament when u launch ur bey ima show u some cheese and ur gonna be like ahhhhh *MISSES* ima be rofl JK
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:25 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
Oh, allergies. Got it.

It is sunday.

>.> r u serious.. cheese?! >:3 oh yes ill make sure i bring cheese to the tournament when u launch ur bey ima show u some cheese and ur gonna be like ahhhhh *MISSES* ima be rofl JK
I'll miss because I'll be aiming for the parts you have that I don't.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:15 AM)joseph317 Wrote: hey heres something u would never know bout me i never tried pizza ever i swear.

\0_0/ ah pizza is not that gud so u havent missed out nothing YET! & r u coming to the tourny
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:28 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:25 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
Oh, allergies. Got it.

It is sunday.

I'll miss because I'll be aiming for the parts you have that I don't.
ah thats messed up ill make sure ill wear a cup but beware of the cheese that ima bring booo!
yeah im probaly coming and lots of people said i missing out on everything and btw if you need a beyblade to practice against i have a strong one but its not my first best its my third but its realy realy good if you want to know pm me and you cant use it in the tournement well you can but i can beat it.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:29 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: ah thats messed up ill make sure ill wear a cup but beware of the cheese that ima bring booo!
Please don't do this. I'm completely frightened of being touched by cheese. In all seriousness, this is my worst fear.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:29 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: ah thats messed up ill make sure ill wear a cup but beware of the cheese that ima bring booo!
Please don't do this. I'm completely frightened of being touched by cheese. In all seriousness, this is my worst fear.
im not i promise y would u think i would do that? xD
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:42 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
Kanininini~

I just know some people that would is all.
Ill bring a cheese grater to protect you!
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:45 AM)ikmv Wrote: Ill bring a cheese grater to protect you!
so ur romeo and shes Juliet 0_0 whoaaaaa yes!!! im the evil cheese doctor mwhahaha
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:42 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
Kanininini~

I just know some people that would is all.

dont worry im not one
lol. hey guys. i'm back from a wonderful night at my girlfriend's grandparent's house... haha, and i JUST FOUND OUT that my girlfriend MIGHT come.... well, actually, she said "yes" but to me, that's a "maybe"... because i remember the last time i invited her to the tournament, she said yes... but she didn't come with me.... anyways, don't worry deikailo, i'll make sure to make you a grilled cheese steak sandwich before i leave to your tourney. lo. jk jk. nah, i have a fear of spiders so i understand your pain.... man, i have crazy arachnophobia. I found a tick in my hair once and i FLIPPED OUT LIKE CRAZY!
I have a fear of being afraid
Wait sunday???? I cnt go Unhappy!!! I have diving swimming church and OM practice Unhappy....
Yes, i lead a busy life...
haha wow! that must be a REALLY ATHLETIC church. i've never heard of a diving swimming church... what's the name of the church? <---- me messing around
Lololol it an aquatic presbetarian XD

No jkjkjkjk......

Bt sux i cnt go Unhappy
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:27 AM)Sparta Wrote: Wait sunday???? I cnt go Unhappy!!! I have diving swimming church and OM practice Unhappy....
Yes, i lead a busy life...
Every Sunday?
.... Until january ends, yes

Aren't I insane???