[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
nah lol its just a example!!!
I googled it

Sorry for getting you all excited
i need opinions wuts a better bey 2 buy? cyber pegasis or storm pegasis both tt
lol. i wasn't really excited.... i just don't wanna be puking my brains out on my way home Pinching_eyes_2'
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:34 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: i need opinions wuts a better bey 2 buy? cyber pegasis or storm pegasis both tt
Could have sworn cyber was just a recolour of storm
Isn't it a hybrid version of the Pre HWS pegasis?
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:43 AM)JonnB Wrote: Isn't it a hybrid version of the Pre HWS pegasis?
Is it? I have no idea.
they said its a mix between s pegasis & pegasis 105 hf i think
then do cyber

as much as I like seeing this thread on top, you'd yield better results for this question in the purchase consultation thread
.... not really. its shaped like the Pre-HWS Pegasis except more compressed.
ok thxs 4 ur opinions they helped alot
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:50 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: ok thxs 4 ur opinions they helped alot
See you at the tournament, Rapunsel.
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:50 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: ok thxs 4 ur opinions they helped alot
See you at the tournament, Rapunsel.

AWWW cmon not in public >///<
Rapunzel? the one with long hair? lol. in that case , i may need some of your hair. I wanna make a wig! =D
He needs all the hair he can get. He needs prince charming (me) to rescue him from his castle (apartment) to go to the tournament because his mother said no.
im not rapunzel Pinching_eyes can i be eric cartmen from south park :3 plllllllllzzzz cindarala
LMAO! hey, i thought i was the prince here...... but if you wanna be the man, then by all means. LMAO!
Only if you come to the tournament shall we respect your athoritay.

But seriously, everyone, let's stick to the topic and not just loosely.
lol. i thought we were... i thought we were talking about Lilhobo hitching a ride to the tourney... i mean, getting a ride from you.
eric cartmen says respect my athorita & k kyle
XDDDD my mom might say yea now im bugging so much XDDDD even when she takes a shower i go in and sit on the toilet repeating plz
My friend said he can't because he has church on Sunday, But I'll still be there.

Hope I can win that Flame Byxis, or that shweet Perseus set.
lol thats funny.
wait is this in the morning? or night and yes im that lazy to look at the first page XD
(Jan. 08, 2011  10:41 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: XDDDD my mom might say yea now im bugging so much XDDDD even when she takes a shower i go in and sit on the toilet repeating plz
Everyone should be this determined to Beyblade. WIN!

It's at noon.
I'll have to wake up a bit earlier then I usually do.

(Btw, I have the same problem, my L drago no work rite, it keep falling off launcher)