[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:27 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: WHAT?! NOOOO [Image: ohwhyplz.gif]
I REFUSE TO LOSE! NOT NOW, NOT EVER!
U WANNA KNOW Y?
CAUSE I-AM-THE-..... WEIRD BROWN FILIPINO WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE SKY PRINCE!!!!!!!!! [Image: iwillkillyouplz.gif?2]
Someone has had too much sugar. xD

Tell her to come and bring her female friends.
lol.... honestly... i don't think she would want to... she doesn't have a lot of friends not to forget that she is a very shy girl. we live in the part of NY where people "claim to be normal" and find adults who do childish things, weird.... so... yeah.... [Image: imspeechlessplz.png?1]
but idk... it really depends whether she wants to go or not.
sky prince this is going to you PRACTICE because if u didnt find a beyblade that can beat your first best now remember at ur freeplay tourney and i wnna see you stronger so i cant beat ur beyblade that quikly. and also everyone is talking about gabe and i want to vs him he seems good.
Gabe is my son he is only 6 but mature. He was using an MF Earth Virgo GB145WD last tourney. He has problems launching which I am helping him fix. But next tourney coming up he has a bey I helped him make and well yeah....I have yet to beat it.... come on Jan 16th to participate in my mini tourney/practice session, you'll see him and his bey in action.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:12 PM)ikmv Wrote: Gabe is my son he is only 6 but mature. He was using an MF Earth Virgo GB145WD last tourney. He has problems launching which I am helping him fix. But next tourney coming up he has a bey I helped him make and well yeah....I have yet to beat it.... come on Jan 16th to participate in my mini tourney/practice session, you'll see him and his bey in action.
I can't wait to see this. I hope he wins at my birthday party. Smile
lol i hope i don't get spiked in the face with a poison dart that his beyblade will shoot out (haha, you remember that joke at that other tournament Joseph? haha, good times, good times.) Smile
yeah and ikmv were is your practice tourney thing i might go.
Check this thread Come down you can go with Sky and his girl,SkyPrincess!
lol ill try and i also want to vs you i was the one who won first place in the big apple bey brawl and the haunted city bey clash.
not sure if i'll make it to the practice. =/ i have no transportation... also, my gf might plan something. Pinching_eyes_2'
if you go on the 16th,23rd,30th thats 3 sundays in a row without seeing your girl. If you really want to come i can pick you up . Just teach her to blade so you both can have fun!
hmm, yeah. a ride would much be appreciated.... sorry that i keep relying on you for transportation.... T.T but yeah, i really wanna come. i'll just hang out with my girlfriend on saturday. :3
Omg!! A tourney!! I might b able 2 come bt i live in danbury CT so ive got a little of a commute...,,
By commute i mean an hour!
lol. at least that's a better commute than mine. I got an hour and 45 minute commute (i wanna get used to taking the subway...)
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:37 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. at least that's a better commute than mine. I got an hour and 45 minute commute (i wanna get used to taking the subway...)
But...Sparta is coming from a different state...
i got an hour and 14 min but im most likely going.
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:47 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:37 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. at least that's a better commute than mine. I got an hour and 45 minute commute (i wanna get used to taking the subway...)

lol i know. i got a longer commute time and i live in the same state. i kinda find it funny. XD
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:15 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:47 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

lol i know. i got a longer commute time and i live in the same state. i kinda find it funny. XD
Your commute in is like, an hour by car. Two hours by train + subway. His is nearly 2 hours by car.

Come to think of it, my commute is actually the worst because I come from Southampton. There's only two bridges out of my town and only two highways I could take to the city.
lol. don't worry, i could hide you in my butt pocket! =D i'm sure you'll fit. XD
I would rather take the train then drive for 2 hours lol at least on the train you can relax.
Sure relaxing
But I fell asleep on the 4 train once and ended up in Union Square v.v

and Deikailo
I cant help but stop and just stare at your avatar every time you post
o.o

My commute to the tourney is gonna take a hour i thinks
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:31 AM)JonnB Wrote: Sure relaxing
But I fell asleep on the 4 train once and ended up in Union Square v.v

and Deikailo
I cant help but stop and just stare at your avatar every time you post
o.o

My commute to the tourney is gonna take a hour i thinks
I can pick you up if I have enough room in the car.
so how does the prize thing work u said somethin bout tokens?
Basically, for every win you token(s). During any point in the tournament, you may redeem them for prizes. Each prize will obviously require a different amount of tokens depending on its cost and rarity.
OH YES! that hearing that you can redeem them makes me happy... wait, but do you lose tokens when you lose? or does it stay the same? oh, btw, Deikailo... i got your birthday present. Wink it's being made right now... actually, it might be a 2 part present... i'll probably give it to you tomorrow (it's a visual and digital present). lol. it's just so good that i gotta give it to you early. XD