[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Yes, I had my shock before I first posted lol. So top 3 get their choice of prize from those?
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:24 AM)Zeox Wrote: Yes, I had my shock before I first posted lol. So top 3 get their choice of prize from those?
Not neccessarily. I'm doing a prize redemption. Everyone gets a "token" for entering in the tournament, and you one additional for every battle you win. You redeem them at the end for prizes. Obviously, the amounts needed will differ depending on the prize.

And as far as the $5 for the WBO, that's only if this gets sanctioned. If we do get sanctioned, I would highly recommend doing the $10, which will cover you for the year.
Do you want to give Gabe his prizes now or later??? lol
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:50 AM)ikmv Wrote: Do you want to give Gabe his prizes now or later??? lol
Oh geeze, does his beyblade spit fire or something?
EVEN BETTER! GABE'S BLADE SHOOTS POISON SPIKES THAT HIT EVERYONE WHO'S WATCHING THEN WHEN YOU WAKE UP ..... all the prizes are gone... LOL!
and i think i'll be able to go. i'll go from penn station and take the Q train down to kings highway. =) let's just hope my girlfriend doesn't chain me to my bed... erm, i mean chain me to her house. [Image: yeeeeaaaah.png]
lol. my point is, depending on what day, my girlfriend MIGHT plan something.... i don't wanna feel like a jerk for canceling last minute on her again. [Image: imhorrifiedplz.png]
im in mate! my bro lives in brooklyn so chea
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: EVEN BETTER! GABE'S BLADE SHOOTS POISON SPIKES THAT HIT EVERYONE WHO'S WATCHING THEN WHEN YOU WAKE UP ..... all the prizes are gone... LOL!
So Gabe's a ninja now? And hey, champ, are you coming? We want our Beypoints back lol. :p

Shadowvampj, glad to have you aboard! Smile
lol. sorry i took so long to update my post, look back at my last post. XD and NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM BACK... ok, maybe i might give some to you as a birthday present.... BUT NO, THESE POINTS ARE MINE!!!! [Image: killyouwithfireplz.gif?2]
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: EVEN BETTER! GABE'S BLADE SHOOTS POISON SPIKES THAT HIT EVERYONE WHO'S WATCHING THEN WHEN YOU WAKE UP ..... all the prizes are gone... LOL!
and i think i'll be able to go. i'll go from penn station and take the Q train down to kings highway. =) let's just hope my girlfriend doesn't chain me to my bed... erm, i mean chain me to her house. [Image: yeeeeaaaah.png]
lol. my point is, depending on what day, my girlfriend MIGHT plan something.... i don't wanna feel like a jerk for canceling last minute on her again. [Image: imhorrifiedplz.png]
Then tell her ahead of time that you can't go because this tournament will be huge... or just bring her, too! Grin

IKMV is coming. Not to advertise his car, but you might want to see if you can carpool again.
what time does the store closes?
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:24 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: what time does the store closes?
Check the website...but VERY late...

I won't be staying 'til close considering this is the day before my 21st birthday.
lol. idk, i might have a monthly pass since i go to school in the city every month and i wanna **** it.... erm, yeah... i mean abuse it. plus, haha, NO OFFENSE IKMV but i get soooo car sick. It's weird. i don't get car sick when my mom drives... only when it's my dad or you. XD idk. and i'd feel so bad if i puked in ur car.
plus, ummm, idk. i actually enjoy train rides. =) i feel all nice and comfy. i'd be laying in my jacket in my seat and i'd be listening to my .... umm... music (don't wanna get a warning for the name of the album). but yeah, i'll try and make it... guessing it'll most likely be on saturday? haha, so funny, we might have 2 tourneys in NY in a row. NICE. so 2nd floor, right? i've never been to Kings. we just walk up there or something? or we tell them that we're here for dani.... then we'll shove her in a car and bring her to idaho (idk, horrible exaggerated joke) lol. and if i bring my gf, then i might have to ask for a ride from IKMV.... although we'll be all mushy in the car and gabe will be like [Image: ohwhyplz.gif]
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:26 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. idk, i might have a monthly pass (since i go to school in the city every month and i wanna **** it.... erm, yeah... i mean abuse it. plus, haha, NO OFFENSE IKMV but i get soooo car sick. It's weird. i don't get car sick when my mom drives... only when it's my dad or you. XD idk. and i'd feel so bad if i puked in ur car.
plus, ummm, idk. i actually enjoy train rides. =) i feel all nice and comfy. i'd be laying in my jacket in my seat and i'd be listening to my .... umm... music (don't wanna get a warning for the name of the album). but yeah, i'll try and make it... guessing it'll most likely be on saturday? haha, so funny, we might have 2 tourneys in NY in a row. NICE. so 2nd floor, right? i've never been to Kings. we just walk up there or something? or we tell them that we're here for dani.... then we'll shove her in a car and bring her to idaho (idk, horrible exaggerated joke)
Sunday, I've decided, but I can't figure out how to delete the poll.

And I hate potatoes so I won't let you take me to Idaho. More or less, you just walk up. It's a cool place so feel free to look around. Just don't use their bathroom.
LOL! don't use their bathroom. ha! it can't be that bad:
weeks in the future:
me: [Image: cannotunseeplz.png?1] OMG! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!??!!
lol. and wow, i just realized my typo with "comfy". XD totally wrong and funny and 100% unintentional... i tried spelling it "cumfy". Pinching_eyes_2' (lol. u mind fixing that in ur quote post dani... i don't wanna get a warning)
and i don't think u can close the pole. and sunday sounds fine. i'll most likely hang out with my gf saturday (my dad i can't hang out with her 2 days in a row... idk y but he says i "hang out with her too much"... totally untrue... i only see her once a week)
You had me at Cake
I am totally attending this one
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:21 AM)JonnB Wrote: .....
You had me at Cake
I am totally attending this one
Gee, thought I would have had you at L Drago Reshuffle set.
I Just read that....

Have I ever told you
How much I love you
And LDragos
And Shiny Items
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:37 AM)JonnB Wrote: I Just read that....

Have I ever told you
How much I love you
And LDragos
And Shiny Items
Show me your love by bringing more people.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:37 AM)JonnB Wrote: I Just read that....

Have I ever told you
How much I love you
And LDragos
And Shiny Items
Show me your love by bringing more people.

Eh Ill try my best
lol NO! i love her more... [Image: ilavplz.png?1] I AM INVITING.......
....... idk... i just thought i should say it... i was in the moment.... [Image: ohdearplz.png]
lol. plus, i already have a girlfriend
... lol. see you there JonnB. [Image: hongkongplz.png?1]
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:15 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol NO! i love her more... [Image: ilavplz.png?1]
I AM INVITING!!!!!!!!....... idk... i just thought i should say it... i was in the moment.... [Image: ohdearplz.png]
lol. plus, i already have a girlfriend
... lol. see you there JonnB. [Image: hongkongplz.png?1]
Bring your gf. We need more female bladers.
lol. funny story. my girlfriend said it would be funny if she bought a beyblade and PWNED everyone with it. LMAO! but idk, i'll ask her. LOL! but if she does go, i'm warning you guys, the whole time we're there, i'll be like this the whooollllee time:
me = [Image: imsrspervplz.gif?1]
(Jan. 07, 2011  6:21 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. funny story. my girlfriend said it would be funny if she bought a beyblade and PWNED everyone with it. LMAO! but idk, i'll ask her. LOL! but the whole time we're there, i'll be like this the whooollllee time:
me = [Image: imsrspervplz.gif?1]
Awesome, definitely bring her so you can't win.
WHAT?! NOOOO [Image: ohwhyplz.gif]
I REFUSE TO LOSE! NOT NOW, NOT EVER!
U WANNA KNOW Y?
CAUSE I-AM-THE-..... WEIRD BROWN FILIPINO WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE SKY PRINCE!!!!!!!!! [Image: iwillkillyouplz.gif?2]