[Brooklyn, New York, 7/25/11] Odin's Rebirth {RESTRICTED}

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st: Deikailo
2nd: Ultimate KCPJ
3rd: Guardian Odin

Time: Registration, 11:30AM. Tournament, 12PM.
Place: Kings Games
Date: July 25th, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO Fees
Format: Full Round Robin
Limit: 15

Participants:
1) Deikailo
2) shadow X 9365
3) Ultimate KCPJ
4) djspida5
5) Killerspinner
6) Rocky 257
7) Hydeigon
8) Harclave
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
Restricted means there's a 15 person limit to the tournament. Everyone after 15th person at the door will not be allowed to play.

its Jairo's time to shine for once!

EDIT: Due to a low attendee show up, not to mention 3 of the listed regulars have not said a word whether they would enter or not, I am forced to postpone this tournament to a later date that is suitable for everyones needs. It pains me to do this, as i was really looking forward to it, but the community comes first and the people have spoken.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

yo, what up? so the registration starts at 11:30 and the tournament will start at noon?
Err whats the base price on your beys o.o
Tsuna: I won't be selling any beys, but more than likely deikailo will, you can PM her. Usually the lowest price is around 15 bucks, though.

@ Shadow X: I wanted to start at 11:30AM because we must clear the event space by 3PM-ish. Registration will start a little earlier if the attendees are present, but the latest I can push it to is 12PM noon.
Why is there another tourney on a weekday? This is really inconvienent.
Why is it only on a day before i know and how long would it get there from Monroe ny?
Unfortunately, Bluezee and I will not be attending this tournament. We have things to attend to that are very urgent and this tournament is just not on the top of that list. See you guys soon.
this was the only date available afaik, however if the list doesn't hit at least ten attendees i will move the date to a more suitable date for everyone. bear in my this is my first tournament in a longggg time, so i'd appreciate it if you would all please bear with me.

@ Bladestriker 99: i'm not sure, more than likely a 2 hour drive.
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:18 AM)djspida5 Wrote: this was the only date available afaik, however if the list doesn't hit at least ten attendees i will move the date to a more suitable date for everyone. bear in my this is my first tournament in a longggg time, so i'd appreciate it if you would all please bear with me.

@ Bladestriker 99: i'm not sure, more than likely a 2 hour drive.

I COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from and trust me, we really want to be there. This just, unfortunately, turned out to not be a convienient day for us but we will indeed be at your future tournaments. Besides, I really want to battle you again anyway. You made spin-stealers look way too good lol.
Im free for the on sunday i think maybe around 3ish would be good
I won't be able to come, but I want to see Odin's rebirth!!!! Please try to post up a video. XD Battling him was fun!!!!
unfortunately, i don't think this will be happening as there are only 6 attendees, and i need at least 8 for it to be a WBO Sanctioned tournament. I will however just push the date to the near future, a weekend at that, to make it easier for our younger members who have summer school and our older members who work/ have lives outside of beyblade.

I do realize it was proposed on such short notice, and Iapologize. I will just push it to the near beginning of August which is only a week away. i will keep you all updated as i talk to Dani about it more.
Hydeigon and harclave are coming. Why are you changing the thread info
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:49 PM)Ship Wrote: Why is there another tourney on a weekday? This is really inconvienent.
You're inconvenient. Stop complaining. If you want a weekend tournament, do it yourself.
The OP has been updated with the following message:

Kei Wrote:PLEASE READ. Disregard djspida5's previous edit; this event is still on. Deikailo tells me that with the Bladers she will be bringing to the tournament, the minimum will be met. Because we have been unable to contact djspida5 yet, I'm going to temporarily hand over hosting duties to Deikailo. If djspida5 ends up showing up to the event, he will host as originally planned.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:49 PM)Ship Wrote: Why is there another tourney on a weekday? This is really inconvienent.
You're inconvenient. Stop complaining. If you want a weekend tournament, do it yourself.

Why are you being so damn hostile, that comment wasnt even directed to you. I just dont understand why these tourneys wer set on weekdays when not everyone is available.
Ship, it is summer though.... Good luck with this event!
are we doing brackets
ok im leaving for the tournament
Il be a little late so can you please wait for me
We have four here at the moment. We were late because of traffic
Good luck with Odin rebirth Deikailo tell him I said "what's up" in a deep dark husky voiceEee
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
Lol, good luck to all.
(Jul. 25, 2011  5:32 PM)djspida5 Wrote: Fml

Im guessing you dont have enough people