Poll: What day works best for you?

March 20th
29.55%
March 27th
40.91%
Either!
29.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Jul. 03, 2011  9:09 PM)BeyStrategist Wrote: If New York did die, I am so taking over!
GO FOR IT! Grin

You know how to run a tournament. I think it's a great idea because you're a brilliant kid and this is definitely the push for confidence and recognition you need and deserve. Smile
(Jul. 03, 2011  9:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  9:09 PM)BeyStrategist Wrote: If New York did die, I am so taking over!
GO FOR IT! Grin

You know how to run a tournament. I think it's a great idea because you're a brilliant kid and this is definitely the push for confidence and recognition you need and deserve. Smile
Hmm...

#1: Thanks for the compliment Tongue_out
#2: I don't really know how to run a tournament(Research Time!)
#3: <--Reason three is stupid Tired
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote: ....Did New York just die?

well not really but Sky is supposed to have one on the 19th
yep. kai-v approved... :3
(Jul. 05, 2011  6:54 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: yep. kai-v approved... :3
Kai-V is not the only one who needs to approve of something.

What part of Brooklyn are you holding the tournament in?
(Jul. 05, 2011  7:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Kai-V is not the only one who needs to approve of something.

Hm, who else ?
(Jul. 06, 2011  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  7:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Kai-V is not the only one who needs to approve of something.

Hm, who else ?
I was told that it takes at least two committee members in previous proposal threads.
(Jul. 06, 2011  7:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I was told that it takes at least two committee members in previous proposal threads.

That is when they can respond. When you tell me that Sky Prince can be trusted, and that I know that the Committee did not lack trust for him either, I can approve.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Brooklyn...des--35653
thank you for having faith in me. I will work my hardest to make this tournament a success.
Neato this place is right by my home. when is the newt thing happening 'cause I'll make sure I'm there!
sorry for such short notice but Tsunayoshii and I wanted to get some people to battle with in Marine park we are going to meet at Ave U and Burnett st at 2:30 on July 31 2011, we already have a total of 4 people comming so if you want to come just show up, this isn't an official event, just a small thing for people to come, play and meet other bladers.
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:08 PM)Autopsyboy Wrote: sorry for such short notice but Tsunayoshii and I wanted to get some people to battle with in Marine park we are going to meet at Ave U and Burnett st at 2:30 on July 31 2011, we already have a total of 4 people comming so if you want to come just show up, this isn't an official event, just a small thing for people to come, play and meet other bladers.
are you serious why post this at the last second
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:27 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:08 PM)Autopsyboy Wrote: sorry for such short notice but Tsunayoshii and I wanted to get some people to battle with in Marine park we are going to meet at Ave U and Burnett st at 2:30 on July 31 2011, we already have a total of 4 people comming so if you want to come just show up, this isn't an official event, just a small thing for people to come, play and meet other bladers.
are you serious why post this at the last second

lol we just decided today, it's nothing official, it's just if you want to show up and play you can do it.
Ah, most people don't even live very close to Brooklyn. Brooklyn is just very convenient because of the parking, Verrazano Bridge, and distance to Long Island.
well if anyone can make it, then please show up 'cause as of right now it's only 4 people going.
i would if i had the time and money... and proper location (I'm in florida at the moment).
Dosn't matter too much Tsunayoshii, ATHM and I battled and let some kids in the park use our extra beys so all in all it was pretty fun.
Lol It Was Somewhat A Sucess Grin
that's good. anyone gonna start another kings games tourney? (i might not make it... additional $5 fee kills me everytime) but i just like watching tourneys. :3 i'll most likely host in my area.
I want to do something for late August. I put a proposal in and booked the day already.
oh. okay. can someone record it? i wanna see what happens. (from the looks of things, i'm the only person who does record things around here... except DJSpida and a small selected few)
Well, it probably isn't happening since Cye and IKMV are hosting a tournament. I may opt to do a Plastics/HMS one, though.
oh. can someone record it anyways? i haven't seen a plastic's tournament except in youtube videos. i dropped out of the beyblade generations as soon as the first season ended (got really boring playing alone and parents were no support of it anyways).