Poll: What day works best for you?

March 20th
29.55%
March 27th
40.91%
Either!
29.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
oh man i don't want this to be set back to the 20th i really want to go but on the 20th i can't on the 27th i could
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:40 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: No offense, but I wouldn't come to this tournament. One reason: I'm too much of a **ssy to go to Brooklyn, let along out of Manhatten, even to Queens. lol

Let the insults come. XD
Okay, Blaire Waldorf

I'm talking to Cye about the tournament arrangements. After this tournament, all the "big" tournaments are going to be in Manhattan. I'm setting something up in New Jersey so Bluezee can dominate some other store. Idealy, all of the "celebrity bladers" are going to show up to Manhattan as a definite when those tournaments come around and Kings Games is going to turn into a fixed monthly tournament that everyone stop in on occasionally. By having these bladers show up less, it'll give other bladers a chance to come out on top and gain some status before the Manhattan tournaments come up.
wait... isn't this the same day as Cye's tourney? o.O
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:40 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: No offense, but I wouldn't come to this tournament. One reason: I'm too much of a **ssy to go to Brooklyn, let along out of Manhatten, even to Queens. lol

Let the insults come. XD
Okay, Blaire Waldorf

I'm talking to Cye about the tournament arrangements. After this tournament, all the "big" tournaments are going to be in Manhattan. I'm setting something up in New Jersey so Bluezee can dominate some other store. Idealy, all of the "celebrity bladers" are going to show up to Manhattan as a definite when those tournaments come around and Kings Games is going to turn into a fixed monthly tournament that everyone stop in on occasionally. By having these bladers show up less, it'll give other bladers a chance to come out on top and gain some status before the Manhattan tournaments come up.

AWESOME IDEA! In fact, this is the best idea that anyone could have come up with these tournaments happening so often now. Why arent you the director of Organized Play again? LOL

Let the insults come. XD

lol. why do u expect insults? u really enjoy being insulted that much that ur just begging for it?? that's a bit weird if u ask me.....
and if u can't make it, then don't go. u don't have to go around asking for insults for the fact that u can't go. =/
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:26 PM)Bluezee Wrote: AWESOME IDEA! In fact, this is the best idea that anyone could have come up with these tournaments happening so often now. Why arent you the director of Organized Play again? LOL
Because I have no patience.
Oh man! I can't wait for this tournament it's been a year since I played gotta shake off the rust
I'll shake it off and out of the beystadium. Wink
irldntote='Deikailo' pid='560124' dateline='1298760329']
I'll shake it off and out of the beystadium. Wink
[/quote]

Lol nice but you couldn't do it in plastic your not gonna do it in metal ;-)
You think so, huh? Hey, Meros, let's have that boys night on the night of the 26th. Drinks on me. ;D
Sounds good bro! We gotta catch up
hehehe.... ever seen "The Hangover"?
lol oh yeah my kinda night! but this tournament i might just help you run things dont think imma play
you're playing and that's final.
i have no beys i sold them to bluezz and now his kicking everybodys butt lol but serious ill be security sto those sticky fingers
I'll get you some beys then. I have some spare parts. Just tell me what parts you need for the tournament and I'll loan them.
but i just wanna watch... lol jk ok im in ill text you later about parts. next weekend i took off of work so lets get the guys night out going
which kind of system are we doing
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:32 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:

Let the insults come. XD

lol. why do u expect insults? u really enjoy being insulted that much that ur just begging for it?? that's a bit weird if u ask me.....
and if u can't make it, then don't go. u don't have to go around asking for insults for the fact that u can't go. =/

I wasn't doing that on purpose. I did think about it, and I said to myself, "I'm probably gonna get wrap for being such a coward..." TBH, I wanted to go, but I'm too afraid to go through Brooklyn, Bronx, or outside Manhatten in general. I usually replace my lack of self-confidence with a public welcome for insults and such so I don't have to find them as unexpected if they do pop up.

Besides, train lines past WTC, I get confused. I tried Googling the store, and I couldn't even figure out where to get off.
It's on the website. It's the Kings hwy stop on the Q & B train. Walk south to E 15th street and make a left. Shouldn't miss it after that. It's the store with the white gate.
Hey, can we get a trade thread for this in the Selling/Trade section?
Yeah, ill create a topic later today for it with rules of store trade,wishlist, etc
i will see if i can come i haven't bin to a tourny in a while. its boring out here
deikailo. is it possible to sell and run the price through Alex? cause now that Libra's legal, i might buy one for anyone who wants one at the tournament. It's a BB-096 Libra 100D and i'll throw in a WD for a total of $16. cause, IKMV did that and i have no complaints giving alex a percentage of the money. lol. unless u want to buy it from me dani.
Edit: oh, too late IKMV is trading parts with me for it. too late. XD
Ahem. Put me on the list.