Poll: What day works best for you?

March 20th
29.55%
March 27th
40.91%
Either!
29.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Feb. 28, 2011  6:56 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Ahem. Put me on the list.

Now this should be very interesting. I have been wanting to battle you again for quite a while now.
(Feb. 28, 2011  6:56 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Ahem. Put me on the list.
carp yeah 8)

Want to practice before the tournament?
So is this tournament on the 20 or27
lol. i've decided that i want to come. =) lol. i was debating whether if i'd make it or not but i just hope nothing pops up to thwart my plans
Hey, who edited my list? It said Guardian Odin was a maybe and I don't do maybes. Unless I did that in my sleep (which is extremely unlikely but still possible), someone else did that...
Hey shippu, where are you coming from anyway?
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:58 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Sign me up!
I live 5 blocks away xD
Oh damn that's majorly convenient. Want to practice before the tournament? Grin
DUH! That shouldnt even be a question lol
Awesome! Dunno when I'll be in the area next, but it should be within a week or so.
kk, you in brooklyn?
No,i live in southampton
wait so is the tournament on the 27th because if it is i can go
I will be there
put me on the list...cnt wait
ill also bring my stadium
I'm coming, but I don't see my name on the list.
Im having trouble updating by my phone, please bear with me
Count me in, totally fine now. Not sick at all, (thats why I haven't been on in the past few days btw)
lol. i good luck everyone.... and i feel so sorry for people who will "try" to use attack types against libras.... haha, feel sooo sorry.... as for me, i have no problem with libra. XD
I have a feeling that anybody with a libra should win but thats just me.
I don't what big deal is about Libra. Sure It dominated...like a year ago. Tons of new parts have come out and if someone can properly use an Attack beyblade should have a chance.
guys, this isn't the thread to discuss libra and it's alleged unbeatable strength. this is for organizing play, not beyblade customizations.
Deikalio, its alright for me to bring my blue attack stadium right?
im going Smile

and are there any extra stadiums that people sell at the end of the tourney that i can buy?