[Brooklyn, NY] 5/29/11 Brooklyn's Battalion

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st: Deikailo
2nd: Bluezee
3rd: ArmorD-00taku

DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY SELL LIST! IT WILL BE PUBLISHED 12 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT!

Time: 3pm
Date: Sunday, May 29th 2011
Format: Double Elimination

Registration will begin at 3pm and end promptly afterward. There will be no waiting what-so-ever. If you think you will be late (by one hour only), text your username(s) to 6317457001 after 12pm and I will register you en route to the store.

After Midnight Mayhem, I will no longer host tournaments.

Attendees:
Ultimate KCPJ
Deikailo
Cyber Blader
djspida5
Shippudenface
IKMV
ArmorD-00taku
Cye Kinomiya
Littlekev
Killerspinner
Sircancer28
firestar6595
TeamBasalt
SwiftShadow
TraceNReap
night virgo 45
Sniperâ„¢
Mr. N
melalalalalala
lawesomeness
Bey Bob
xxshyxboyxx23
JonnB
takenmylife
teampisces
destroyer12
isaiah456711
zackorang1
Emperor Lelouch
stormpikachu
hydreigon
Rocky257
Ryuki Ivanov
Total: 33

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 06, 2011  12:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: NEW YORK BEYDAY 2011! LET'S GO!
Date: Sunday, May 29st 2011

Spelling police! Noun misconduct!

All joking aside, this looks wonderful! I'll have to check my calendar but this could be lots of fun!

Oh, btw I live near danbury, CT. Is that close to the tournament? I have not the foggiest idea where kings games is.
Oh, Wow!! Another tournament I can't go to Unhappy
I have to go to Minnesota for my Aunt's Birthday party
Oh well, next time Wink
Danbury is like, 2 hours away, but it's worth a day trip. You can even catch a bus in.
(May. 06, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyStrategist Wrote: Oh, Wow!! Another tournament I can't go to Unhappy
I have to go to Minnesota for my Aunt's Birthday party
Oh well, next time Wink
Quick, organize something in minnesota for beyday!
(May. 06, 2011  2:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Danbury is like, 2 hours away, but it's worth a day trip. You can even catch a bus in.
Oh, cool. Although I'm a little young to be taking the bus (15)....
It's a plus for your parent so they don't have to drive in... driving on memorial day weekend is a pain.
(May. 06, 2011  2:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote: It's a plus for your parent so they don't have to drive in... driving on memorial day weekend is a pain.

Oh, carp! I JUST noticed this was memorial day weekend. I probably can't make it Unhappy
What's memorial day weekend for you?
(May. 06, 2011  3:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What's memorial day weekend for you?

For starters, I have to sell hot dogs..

nah jk. Actually I really should check. My 'rents said something about flying down to florida for the weekend. Maybe they meant during the summer? They're asleep now, so it's too late to confirm tonight. I'll talk to them tomorrow though.
If they are going to Florida, there might end up being a tournament in FL, too.
(May. 06, 2011  3:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If they are going to Florida, there might end up being a tournament in FL, too.

haha if thats so then I should look for one, hah. Then again either way I'm a total goner. I have 0 bmfe parts; my best custom is burn bull 100 sd :0.

But yah, I'll ask them tomorrow before school
Burn Bull 100SD isn't terrible. Buy a Hell Kerbecs and use that. It does wonders, even uncustomized. Smile
(May. 06, 2011  2:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Huntington is really close. The tournament is only an hour away from you, if that.

That's not the problem, we go to NY once a month a least to visit my sis at NYU. Theyre worried about safety. My parents are scared of me meeting up with strangers even though I'm already old enouh to handle being alone. I went to camp in Baltimore for 3 weeks over the summer, but my parents are still frightened for my safety. Plus, they don't exactly instinctively trust the WBO members on here (no offense)
(May. 06, 2011  4:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  2:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Huntington is really close. The tournament is only an hour away from you, if that.

That's not the problem, we go to NY once a month a least to visit my sis at NYU. Theyre worried about safety. My parents are scared of me meeting up with strangers even though I'm already old enouh to handle being alone. I went to camp in Baltimore for 3 weeks over the summer, but my parents are still frightened for my safety. Plus, they don't exactly instinctively trust the WBO members on here (no offense)

Dnt worry, my 'rents are exactly the same. In fact, last timecI almost went to atournament they wanted to stay for the whole thing and cheer me ob Chocked_2
Yeah, uhhh... I got in trouble for oversleeping and my dad being strict as he is says I can't go... ever. Either I have to do some real slick convincing or I'm going to be the most PO'd person in the world has to offer.
I'm gonna leave a post her to subscribe (+ e-mail) to this thread. I know you don't do possibles, so I won't say that I may or may not come or anything like that. But I'd like to see what the weeks will be like before this. After that, I'll give my answer.

Just paying $5, though, is pretty tempting....(Then again, I already paid for my passport the first tourney, so I'd end up paying $5 anyway...stupid me...)
(May. 06, 2011  7:46 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'm gonna leave a post her to subscribe (+ e-mail) to this thread. I know you don't do possibles, so I won't say that I may or may not come or anything like that. But I'd like to see what the weeks will be like before this. After that, I'll give my answer.

Just paying $5, though, is pretty tempting....(Then again, I already paid for my passport the first tourney, so I'd end up paying $5 anyway...stupid me...)

Yo, this is not the first tournament in Brooklyn at all, so the regular entry fee applies, if you read the announcement carefully ... Of course, if you already have a Blader Passport, there is no problem, but some people seem to have totally misunderstood what we posted ...
(May. 06, 2011  4:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

This is going to take place in a store. They are more than welcome to call the store and ask questions.
sweet! it's a sunday. and now that i have a 90&% chance of getting a job, i'll definitely be able to make it! =D (thank god i didn't apply so i had to work on sundays...
I shall attend the Beyday Tournament. I'm really hyped, it's my first tournament ever! Smile
Parents suck Unhappy

Apparently, because I've been getting bad grades (I have a lot of honors courses, ok?), I'm not allowed to be using the computer for anything other than homework. In fact, right now the only reason I'm on is because I'm in my room with the door locked and on my iPod. I guess that means I shouldn't even know about this. Therefore, I have no choice but to not attend BD's in brooklyn Unhappy

Besides, I doubt they'd let me go anyways.
Just get better grades? Or say a friend told you?
(May. 06, 2011  9:21 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just get better grades? Or say a friend told you?
My worst grade was 1 C...

But the latter will do. Ok, I'll give it a shot! I'll ask my mom right now!
Will anyone be selling stuff?
(beyblades, hms, plastics, mfb)
Yes, I'll be selling MFB. I have HMS and Plastics, but that's by request only.