[Brentwood, TN 11/14/15] The Name Changer: The First Tennessee Tournament!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 4394452.png]
The reign of Tennessee starts now! This will be a great start to hopefully a chain of events that will happen in Tennessee. Join me for the first Official WBO tournament in Tennessee!

Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2015
Location: Owl Creek Park at 9751 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
Format: Standard Format (All MFB Beyblades and Zero G Beyblades Allowed with play in a BB-10 Stadium)
Fee: Normal $5 WBO Fee and free with a WBO Passport which costs $15 and gets you into tournaments free for a year!
Start Time: 1:00 PM*
End Time: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM*
Prize: As the name says, the winner will be able to choose my username for the next 30 days after this tournament! It can be as embarrassing as you want, but it has to be appropriate! If I win then second place can choose my name! Either way, it's going to be competitive! There will also be physical prizes for the top 3! Those are listed below.

*All times are in Central Time, not Eastern Time for the people who are driving from the East.

Live Tournamnet Scores:
The tournament scores will be live here.

Prizes:
[Image: goldface.png]1st will get a Wolborg MS!
[Image: silverface.png]2nd will get a Driger MS!
[Image: bronzeface.png]3rd will get a Dranzer F!
Big shout out to Neo for giving away his antique Beys as prizes!

Confirmed:
1. RagerBlade
2. Coopatruth
3. The Holy Duck
4. ACG
5. ZachBob
6. Neo
7. Amidamaru
8. Ingulit

Unconfirmed:
Tri
TMNT Isaac
TMNT Missy
PowerHungryFool
Kai Hiwatari
Meta Madness
TheGreatBaba

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I can't unfortunately
You can use my grip whenever i'm not using it. It's legit and pretty decked out too Smile
ok cool thx
Switch me in for a possibility, I'm still going but missed the train in the AM, so im taking one tomorrow morning. it's a 3 day travel to Tenn.(Plus bus fair to get to BV) so if I show up it'll be near the end most likely, though I'll be in state.

#determination
Hope you make it.
Trains are insane.
(Nov. 10, 2015  9:04 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Switch me in for a possibility, I'm still going but missed the train in the AM, so im taking one tomorrow morning. it's a 3 day travel to Tenn.(Plus bus fair to get to BV) so if I show up it'll be near the end most likely, though I'll be in state.

#determination
So like how late toward the end? Cause if you want to be in the tournament you have to register. If you could PM me your status during registration that would be great. That would help in telling me if I should put you and save your matches for the end.
Meta, on the train?
Just a reminder, Central Time!!! Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I'll be waiting!
(Nov. 13, 2015  5:27 PM)Neo Wrote: Meta, on the train?
Yes.

Though I looked at the time of expected arrival and it occurred that the station closest the the event is 200+ miles away so including bus fair to get there. may status of arriving on time is immensely shaky. So I requested as possibility to appear. I really want to show up here and I've put to much time and money into this.

Besides i'm really looking forward to meeting you and rager at the event. honestly i've been facing certain doubts since i discovered my expected time of arrival and really. The only thing keeping me from facing a short time sadness is just the possibility of encountering other WBO members. That alone is pretty much keeping my spirits up.
(Nov. 13, 2015  6:41 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2015  5:27 PM)Neo Wrote: Meta, on the train?
Yes.

Though I looked at the time of expected arrival and it occurred that the station closest the the event is 200+ miles away so including bus fair to get there. may status of arriving on time is immensely shaky. So I requested as possibility to appear. I really want to show up here and I've put to much time and money into this.

Besides i'm really looking forward to meeting you and rager at the event. honestly i've been facing certain doubts since i discovered my expected time of arrival and really. The only thing keeping me from facing a short time sadness is just the possibility of encountering other WBO members. That alone is pretty much keeping my spirits up.
It'll be a fun experience even if you don't play haha. Just ask Brad lol. We can still play a little after the Tournamet but hopefully you make it.
Acg and I will be in town until sunday. Down to blade and chill always. I hope things work out for you, Meta. Smile
Yo, hope you make it bro.

So in terms of where the location is in the park, where do we go?
(Nov. 13, 2015  11:20 PM)Coopatruth Wrote: I will be attending
Awesome a new member! Can't wait to meet you!
(Nov. 13, 2015  11:21 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2015  11:20 PM)Coopatruth Wrote: I will be attending
Awesome a new member! Can't wait to meet you!

he's my friend I'll be taking along.
Hey, not to intrude on this thread, but it would be super cool if someone recorded this event for BeyChannel or having Zankye-style footage for YouTube, or even just giving in-depth results. Even though I'm not going, if everyone shows up I'm really interested as to how this event goes down: A lot of notable WBO members from all over and don't get to very many tournaments, so they don't have any prior interaction. It's sort of like Anime North in that respect, but just not at Anime North.

Have fun guys. I'm sure this event is going to be Ingu-lit Tongue_out

(Nov. 14, 2015  6:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: Hey, not to intrude on this thread, but it would be super cool if someone recorded this event for BeyChannel or having Zankye-style footage for YouTube, or even just giving in-depth results. Even though I'm not going, if everyone shows up I'm really interested as to how this event goes down: A lot of notable WBO members from all over and don't get to very many tournaments, so they don't have any prior interaction. It's sort of like Anime North in that respect, but just not at Anime North.

Have fun guys. I'm sure this event is going to be Ingu-lit Tongue_out

you just lost any chance of this being recorded, bud

On my way! It's so damn early!

Wombat, you're always welcome here! and I'll record some but my phone is low on memory xD pm me about details later if you want.
We left. Yup; so early.

So, where do we go in Owl Creek park? Still not sure where, once I we arrive.
It's a small park so once you get to the parking lot just meet up near the Basketball courts. You'll be able to see them from the lot. I'm hoping we can use the shelter but if not we can always play on the grass. I'll be there by 12 so you'll see me. I'm going to be wearing a Washington SnapBack hat if that helps.

@[Wombat] I'm going to try and record a bunch of footage for the BeyChannel and if your super intrigued to see what's going on, check the live Challoinnge league so you can follow the results live.
Meet up by the Basketball Courts? Gotcha.
Don't worry, if a kid is having a Birthday party, we can kick them out jk

I'll be wearing my SEGA hoodie, of course.
(Nov. 14, 2015  3:21 PM)Neo Wrote: Meet up by the Basketball Courts? Gotcha.
Don't worry, if a kid is having a Birthday party, we can kick them out jk

I'll be wearing my SEGA hoodie, of course.
Haha well I'll see everyone around. Also try to use Google Maps as your GPS since there's a ton of construction going on around the area and other GPS's may be outdated.
Good luck everybody!
Is everyone ready