[Brentwood, TN 11/14/15] The Name Changer: The First Tennessee Tournament!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 4394452.png]
The reign of Tennessee starts now! This will be a great start to hopefully a chain of events that will happen in Tennessee. Join me for the first Official WBO tournament in Tennessee!

Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2015
Location: Owl Creek Park at 9751 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
Format: Standard Format (All MFB Beyblades and Zero G Beyblades Allowed with play in a BB-10 Stadium)
Fee: Normal $5 WBO Fee and free with a WBO Passport which costs $15 and gets you into tournaments free for a year!
Start Time: 1:00 PM*
End Time: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM*
Prize: As the name says, the winner will be able to choose my username for the next 30 days after this tournament! It can be as embarrassing as you want, but it has to be appropriate! If I win then second place can choose my name! Either way, it's going to be competitive! There will also be physical prizes for the top 3! Those are listed below.

*All times are in Central Time, not Eastern Time for the people who are driving from the East.

Live Tournamnet Scores:
The tournament scores will be live here.

Prizes:
[Image: goldface.png]1st will get a Wolborg MS!
[Image: silverface.png]2nd will get a Driger MS!
[Image: bronzeface.png]3rd will get a Dranzer F!
Big shout out to Neo for giving away his antique Beys as prizes!

Confirmed:
1. RagerBlade
2. Coopatruth
3. The Holy Duck
4. ACG
5. ZachBob
6. Neo
7. Amidamaru
8. Ingulit

Unconfirmed:
Tri
TMNT Isaac
TMNT Missy
PowerHungryFool
Kai Hiwatari
Meta Madness
TheGreatBaba

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I might consider making the drive to this, it's been so long since I've done any competitive beyblading. Mark me down as a maybe.
(Sep. 21, 2015  9:38 AM)PowerHungryFool Wrote: I might consider making the drive to this, it's been so long since I've done any competitive beyblading. Mark me down as a maybe.
It would definitely be worth going to the first Tennessee Tournamet in WBO history! Blader DJ
Sorry for the double post, but thanks to Neo, we went off the poll! Literally! We got some sick Plastics & HMS prizes. Just a little late on Plastics & HMS Remembrance day Smile! Good luck to the participants, because in addition to the grand prize of changing my name, Neo got...

Prizes:
[Image: goldface.png]1st
Will get a Wolborg MS!
[Image: silverface.png]2nd
Will get a Driger MS!
[Image: bronzeface.png]3rd
Will get a Dranzer F!

This tournament has gotten intense, but remember that the most important thing to do in a tourney is to go to the tourney! Good luck potential name changers Tongue_out.
yo those are some sick prizes
(Sep. 21, 2015  10:35 PM)Mitsu Wrote: yo those are some sick prizes
All the thanks in the world again to Neo for helping us out this much!
Place me down as a possibility as well. I will confirm my actual entry before Halloween, so as of currently a stab at a possibility entry. 50/50.

Maybe on the otherside of the nation but, I'm game!
(Sep. 21, 2015  10:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Place me down as a possibility as well. I will confirm my actual entry before Halloween, so as of currently a stab at a possibility entry. 50/50.

It would be worth the trip! Seriously would love to see you at the tournament!

Thanks!

(Sep. 21, 2015  10:38 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
All the thanks in the world again to Neo for helping us out this much!

No problem, man!

Wubbums is pretty worn, but functional.
I'll post pictures tomorrow.
They all come with Launchers and Ripcords. And Dranzer F has a Dragon Winder because I'm nice Smile

(Sep. 21, 2015  10:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Place me down as a possibility as well. I will confirm my actual entry before Halloween, so as of currently a stab at a possibility entry. 50/50.

I'd really like to see you there!
(Sep. 21, 2015  10:57 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: It would be worth the trip! Seriously would love to see you at the tournament!

Indeed, it'd be a pleasure to see you there as well. I know if the chance becomes a complete confirmation . It'd be very fun.

(Sep. 22, 2015  5:56 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd really like to see you there!

!!!!!!!

Imust go now!

Though again appreciate both of your posts, I'll do what I can and my best to make an appearance at this event!
Here's the prizes.
These are all guys I got through various lots last year and I thought they would be perfect as a prize. And are all working. No cracks or breaks, just some missing decals.

1st Place will receive this used Hasbro Wolborg MS.
[Image: tumblr_nv3kd2ZV4A1tbeheeo2_1280.jpg]

2nd Place will receive this unused Takara Driger MS.
[Image: tumblr_nv3kd2ZV4A1tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]

3rd Place will receive this used Dranzer F by Hasbro.
[Image: tumblr_nv3kd2ZV4A1tbeheeo3_1280.jpg]
Wow, thank you for providing these prizes, it is very generous. I really hope everybody will appreciate them.
If I come, should I bring any plastics for some oldschool matches on the side?
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, thank you for providing these prizes, it is very generous. I really hope everybody will appreciate them.

Thanks. It's no problem Smile

(Sep. 22, 2015  11:17 PM)PowerHungryFool Wrote: If I come, should I bring any plastics for some oldschool matches on the side?

Sounds like a good idea. I suppose I'll bring my Plastics and HMS, if anyone would like to play after the main event; or something of the sort.
You can definitely bring them! While your not playing you can pretty much do anything as long as you arrive on time for your match Wink.
Should I try to get there earlier, like 11 am?
(Sep. 23, 2015  12:48 AM)Neo Wrote: Should I try to get there earlier, like 11 am?
I get there 15 mins before registration in case there are early arrivals, but as long as you arrive in time for registration you are fine. Remember that the time is in CT which means you should arrive 1-2 PM EST. I don't want you to arrive an hour early.
(Sep. 23, 2015  1:00 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2015  12:48 AM)Neo Wrote: Should I try to get there earlier, like 11 am?
I get there 15 mins before registration in case there are early arrivals, but as long as you arrive in time for registration you are fine. Remember that the time is in CT which means you should arrive 1-2 PM EST. I don't want you to arrive an hour early.

Thanks for the reminder, that means that I don't have to leave until 7am! 6 is just too much for me lol.

Oh and neo, those prizes are epic. That would be a nice motivation for me to buy some plastics. And I would love to play a couple matches of HMS/ plastics on the side.
Making a little update on my confirmation, there is a 90% chance I'll be appearing at this event, as the LA ones process is turning but at this rate. I'm more or less saving up for this one!

I would like to if possible, would want to help anyway I can for this event as well.
(Sep. 24, 2015  8:46 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Making a little update on my confirmation, there is a 90% chance I'll be appearing at this event, as the LA ones process is turning but at this rate. I'm more or less saving up for this one!

I would like to if possible, would want to help anyway I can for this event as well.
Alright well I'm looking forward to seeing you there! We can try to have more than one match going on at once so you could help us in judging. Well pretty much everyone will be judging besides my brother lol.
How much free time would we have for Plastics and HMS afterwards?
(Sep. 30, 2015  5:28 PM)Neo Wrote: How much free time would we have for Plastics and HMS afterwards?

I think we'd be done by 2 or 3.
Just to let everyone know since someone emailed me, if it does rain, than there is a shelter in which we can play in. Unless it begins to thunderstorm, I believe we should be all set. Smile
Only a month left now.
Hype.
My status is still the same currently...though thanks for the notification, rager blade.

now that I know, I must not worry. may bring my 2/3 plastics if my last one comes in at the last minute as well.
Consider me confirmed! I'll go ahead and bring a BB-10 just in case we need another (if not I can just leave it in my car).