[Brentwood, TN 11/14/15] The Name Changer: The First Tennessee Tournament!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 4394452.png]
The reign of Tennessee starts now! This will be a great start to hopefully a chain of events that will happen in Tennessee. Join me for the first Official WBO tournament in Tennessee!

Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2015
Location: Owl Creek Park at 9751 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
Format: Standard Format (All MFB Beyblades and Zero G Beyblades Allowed with play in a BB-10 Stadium)
Fee: Normal $5 WBO Fee and free with a WBO Passport which costs $15 and gets you into tournaments free for a year!
Start Time: 1:00 PM*
End Time: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM*
Prize: As the name says, the winner will be able to choose my username for the next 30 days after this tournament! It can be as embarrassing as you want, but it has to be appropriate! If I win then second place can choose my name! Either way, it's going to be competitive! There will also be physical prizes for the top 3! Those are listed below.

*All times are in Central Time, not Eastern Time for the people who are driving from the East.

Live Tournamnet Scores:
The tournament scores will be live here.

Prizes:
[Image: goldface.png]1st will get a Wolborg MS!
[Image: silverface.png]2nd will get a Driger MS!
[Image: bronzeface.png]3rd will get a Dranzer F!
Big shout out to Neo for giving away his antique Beys as prizes!

Confirmed:
1. RagerBlade
2. Coopatruth
3. The Holy Duck
4. ACG
5. ZachBob
6. Neo
7. Amidamaru
8. Ingulit

Unconfirmed:
Tri
TMNT Isaac
TMNT Missy
PowerHungryFool
Kai Hiwatari
Meta Madness
TheGreatBaba

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I believe about an hour until we arrive.
(Nov. 14, 2015  5:31 PM)Neo Wrote: I believe about an hour until we arrive.
Awesome that'd be perfect timing for registration. Can't wait!
We're here, haha?
(Nov. 14, 2015  6:52 PM)Neo Wrote: We're here, haha?
I'm on my way. There's a lot of traffic where I'm at. Should be here in 10 mins.
Super fun tournament today! Hopefully this starts the reign of Tennessee Tourneys! Final Placings below!

Prizes:
[Image: goldface.png]1st place was Neo who was able to choose my username!

[Image: silverface.png]2nd was me, RagerBlade and Neo gave me his Wolborg MS!

[Image: bronzeface.png]3rd was ZachBob who won a Driger MS!

4th place was Amidamaru who won a Dranzer F! Great first tournament!

Big shout out to Neo for giving away his antique Beys as prizes!

I'll let Neo himself tell you all what I'm about to change my name to Wink. Can't wait til the next TN tourney!
Sweet! Congratulations everyone!
Absolutely amazing tournament.
In-gyOO-lit is chill
Zachbob is Zachbob. Lmao
Ragerblade; wait, that's not your name!
HolyDuck is a prodigy.
Amidamaru is even more of a prodigy. Like, wow. That Ripcord. And the guy who took out my perfect streak ~.~
ACG HYPE

Oh, and that cooper kid who thought it was okay to rek

Can't believe I even won
Awesome tournament guys! Thanks, Buy or Die, For hosting and congrats on second place. Thanks and Congratulations to Neo also, you rek't it today. Wyvang dragoon ftw.

It was really cool meeting everyone and I hope we can all get together again soon. Love you guys!
Alrighty then.
We shall see! Definitely keep up with the Tennesee Thread.

Now...
Where is MissingMadness?
Congrats everyone Smile
Sorry I'll fix this later. There was something wrong with the upload of the spreadsheet.
Grats to everyone!
From what I've heard and gathered, neo seemed to have the under dog and the tournament winner of course, do enjoy him giving the rewards to second place and the runner ups. of course the spoils of victory is in his hands though given away.

Though once more, hope everyone who attended had a blast, late reply to an event passed though of course. just because I didn't show up doesn't mean I'll give off a one sentence answer to the event.

To all and everyone, your effort for going was appreciated and to bring some event life into the region was welcoming and i do prey for another event in the region to occur in the future.
Well we're already getting set for a new one haha. Janurary 2nd if you wanna come. The TN Region is booming and Neo got the big prize. The Name Change haha.
(Nov. 18, 2015  3:06 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: Well we're already getting set for a new one haha. Janurary 2nd if you wanna come. The TN Region is booming and Neo got the big prize. The Name Change haha.

I'll think about it, since i have my own plans in terms of events to begin next year.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3PBxCV...sp=sharing

That's the link for the spreadsheet. The fees will be submitted shortly.
(Nov. 24, 2015  2:13 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3PBxCV...sp=sharing

That's the link for the spreadsheet. The fees will be submitted shortly.

Hey @[RagerBlade], could you change the viewing permissions on this spreadsheet so that it is viewable, but not editable, by anyone? Also, please PM me the details of when you submitted the fees. Not sure if you told anybody else or not, but I don't have a record of their submission. Thanks!
I submitted the fees and PMed Kai-V. I'll change the permissions in a bit.
(Jan. 10, 2016  11:29 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I submitted the fees and PMed Kai-V. I'll change the permissions in a bit.

In the future, include me on PMs like that as well. Thank you!
Here is the link where the sheet is viewable, but not editable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
The terrors of google docs~

Edit: Nicely made m8, you got this goin on str8!
Alright, this event is finally processed. Congratulations to everyone who went and participated, and let me know if I made any mistake anywhere.