Brawl stars discussion thread

Thread for discussing brawl stars
Post your trophies ,your clan etc below
lol I just downloaded it today so ironic
Ooh, nice. Who’s your favorite character? Mine are Gene and Nita.
Hi guys!My name in game is Ash(not the pro player Ash).My trophies is 2800 something.I'm in a clan made by my friend called Not Novaesports(some of you might recognise that Novaesports is a top clan).

My favourite brawlers are Rico and crow.
My favorite is Poco at 502 trophies. The game is really fun.
Does anyone still play this game?? If so notify me,so that i can create a club and we all can stay in it,or if you are obliged to some other clubs,atleast share ur friend links so that we can be friends
(Aug. 07, 2019  1:58 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Does anyone still play this game?? If so notify me,so that i can create a club and we all can stay in it,or if you are obliged to some other clubs,atleast share ur friend links so that we can be friends

I'm in a club created by my friend. The name of the club is "Not Novaesports" (remove quotes while typing the name in search bar).
(Mar. 24, 2019  4:15 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Thread for discussing brawl stars

My clan is called team glendal 5K created by my friend. type the name exactly like that and my name is DerpGaming. I'm at the top of the clan (i think) I have Crow and my favourite brawlers are Leon, Mortis and Piper (btw aka Piper da Sniper)
(Aug. 07, 2019  2:48 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  1:58 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Does anyone still play this game?? If so notify me,so that i can create a club and we all can stay in it,or if you are obliged to some other clubs,atleast share  ur friend links so that we can be friends

I'm in a club created by my friend. The name of the club is "Not Novaesports" (remove quotes while typing the name in search bar).
Hey ash I sent u a friend request,I recently joined ur club to send u a friend request

(Aug. 07, 2019  10:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2019  4:15 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Thread for discussing brawl stars

My clan is called team glendal 5K created by my friend. type the name exactly like that and my name is DerpGaming. I'm at the top of the clan (i think) I have Crow and my favourite brawlers are Leon, Mortis and Piper (btw aka Piper da Sniper)

I send a friend request to you too bekfastblader
(Aug. 14, 2019  3:46 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  2:48 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I'm in a club created by my friend. The name of the club is "Not Novaesports" (remove quotes while typing the name in search bar).
Hey ash I sent u a friend request,I recently joined ur club to send u a friend request

(Aug. 07, 2019  10:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: My clan is called team glendal 5K created by my friend. type the name exactly like that and my name is DerpGaming. I'm at the top of the clan (i think) I have Crow and my favourite brawlers are Leon, Mortis and Piper (btw aka Piper da Sniper)

I send a friend request to you too bekfastblader

Thanks for coming to my clan, fam!
Megacharizardx do you have coiled snake mortis? just asking coz i just got mortis from mega box
(Oct. 04, 2019  7:41 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Megacharizardx do you have coiled snake mortis? just asking coz i just got mortis from mega box

Congo on getting Mortis bro
Nope,I don't have cooled snake ,my mortis is just lv 7

I stopped playing brawl stars 2 months ago
Anyone play Brawl Stars anymore?