Brave and Lucky Competition [Winners]

Answer : Camp there
Reason fro the answer : I would first find a cave or safe place to camp in. It’s easier to locate where I am in an island if I have a starting point to go form.
Date and Time : 1 FEB 2013 12:00 pm
Answer: Camp there
Reason for the answer: All the other ones are more likely to kill you. If you find the creature, you have no weapons. And when you stay, you can starve of hunger, and if you go back to the ship, it can probably attack you. So if you camp there, you can get food to eat near the site.
Date and Time: 7:54 Feb. 1
Answer :- Camp there
Reason:- I think if I camp and get ready to meet that creature. And I can find some places to hide on an emergency.
Date and time :- 2nd feb - 1:00 pm
First off. I don't know if this is late, if it is too late please ignore.

Answer:- 1, camp there

Reason:- I can see maybe 2 answers there (that fits with the comment under the choices) but I recon this is the most obvious one?

Lets face it, after having rowed or paddled an emergency boat to shore after being attacked by a sea monster! You're going to need some rest before you become exhausted, you'd also probably need time to to accept everything that's happened lol. It would give you time to think and plan what to do next.

going after the creature, still with no weapon or any knowledge about it sounds just as suicidal as before,,, although you did say find it and not fight it.. which would mean venturing to places unknown!

You wouldn't want to stay untill it comes, possibly. I guess it depends on how long untill the creature comes as you could potentially set up a trap or something for it. So this would have been my second answer

Unloading the food is sensible, but again relating to my other answer, if the ship is damaged and has a breech in the hull, that baby is going straight to the bottom o the ocean! And you're going to try and save it in a rubber dingy? =P . Also,, again relating back to my first paragraph you'll probably be exhausted from rowing/paddling to the shore.

Date and time: 16:16 3rd feb
Round 4

Winners
Raygen
Clefairy
Piccolo1451
Olencia

Sorry wishwere, better luck next time
Quote:story four :- The EIBINIA Island
You are Stay until it comes. Finally it came to your sight. Bad thing is it also see you. Now it is coming toward you. What do you Do ?

1. Run into the Island.
2. Go to the sea again.
3. Aim and Shoot.
Two right answers can divide you guys to two storys.
Answer:- 1 Run into the Island

Reason:- This is getting really hard with the amount of detail we're given lol. I guess if we were shooting with a bazooka or something my choice would have been to shoot. but for all i know you could have meant to shoot with a water pistol =P. I'm guessing you mean something like a flare? Since we came out of an emergency boat? If so my answer probably would have been to shoot to try and scare the creature off.

Going to the sea... hmm, we don't know that the creature can't swim, but we do know there is something already out there, so you might end up with two monsters after you, if it can't swim, you'll have to wade in the water untill it leaves, which could take hours, by which time you could have caught hypothermia, or drowned.

Running into the island, potentially lots of hiding places and ways to loose the creature.

But honestly this one I'm not too sure about =P

Time and date: 13:45 5th Feb
Answer: Run into the Island.

Reason: That's the only that makes sense...First off, you don't have a weapon to shoot with. And you don't want to get near that sea monster again, would you? So Pretty much run into the island is the best choice, IMO!

Time and Date: Feb. 5, 2013 3:46 PM.
Aim and shoot
reason :- If it work the story will ends here.
Answer: Run into the Island.

Reason : I would hide somewhere and it would be dumb to fight a monster without any information about it. I’m alone as well which makes me an easier target for the monster. I would run for my life...

Time and Date: Feb. 10, 2013 20:51 PM.
I said the two right answers can make you to two different (but correct) stories. But it doesn't valid for this. Save that tip for future.

Winners are followed
Olencia
Clefairy
Raygen

Sorry Piccolo1451. You have been wiped out.
Quote:Story five :- The EIBINIA Island
Your running into the island. Suddenly you saw a cave. You think if you don't take this chance you will be legend. So you jump in to the cave. And you see some thing that glows. You go there to see what is it. They are Some old Golden weapons.
There's a notice.
" These are the three legendary weapons that can kill the mini Titans. (Those Creatures are called as mini Titans. just guess How is the Original Titans.) If you choose the Right weapon you can win if you choose the wrong one you will be dead."
There is a sword, a pike, two throwing stars and a bow with arrows.
Your choice.
1. Take the sword
2. Take the pike
3. Take the stars
4. Take the arrow
5. Don't believe it and leave.
Answer: Take the bow and arrow

Reason: A bow and arrow is a ranged weapon, so it might be safer instead of getting stabbed.

Time and Date: Feb. 15 2013 7:21 PM
Good luck to all the finalists! Can't wait to see the results.
Answer: Take the pike

Reason: I would take the pike instead of the bow or throwing star because there have a limited amount of ammunition. Pike is better than the sword because it has a longer range.

Time and Date: Feb. 16, 2013 16:31 PM.
But...He never said a bow/ throwing star HAD limited ammunition. Maybe it's unlimited!
YH, that might be right for the bow but there are just two throwing stars which means the throwing stars should at least have a limit of two throws.

But I’m not really sure about that.
There could be unlimited (:
(Feb. 17, 2013  4:45 PM)Raygen Wrote: YH, that might be right for the bow but there are just two throwing stars which means the throwing stars should at least have a limit of two throws.

But I’m not really sure about that.
There could be unlimited (:

Firstly; good luck to you finalists Smile

And also;
it could be more if you picked the throwing stars up again.
As for the bow , it would be ridiculous if there was unlimited ammo, since that would mean all logic going out the window.
Answer: Don't believe it and leave

Reason: This is a completely random decision lol. Because I am wondering if on this magical island the legendary weapons have some sort of curse. Highly convenient they're all randomly sitting in a random easy to find cave on the ground eh? Also gold is one of the weakest metals around, so unless they were enchanted or something this would probably happen, Gold sword and pike would bend or shatter trying to go through any tough skin, lettalone it wouldn't stay sharp long. The range weapons probably wouldn't have enough power behind them to pierce skin as the bow would break as soon as its drawn.
Also... gold = HEAVY! Depending how big these weapons are you probably wouldn't be able to lift them ^^;
This is of course based on the fact that they possibly aren't in some way magical or enchanted.
Also,, shiny gold weapon... that's going to help you hide XD

Time and Date: 17:39 21st Feb
All right From these 5 answers there are 2 correct answers.

Right Answers
Take the sword
Take the pike

Quote:Final story :- The EIBINIA Island
If you take the sword.
You choose to take the sword. You take it take it turn it to see what it looks like. You see a sentence there wrote on the sword. It says, " You chose fire". You don't know what's the meaning. Anyway you carry it with you. With a few step the floor starts to crack. You try to run but your too late. Now you are standing on a cube of stone, floating on lava. In a moment you saw the Dragon. It skin is covered with fire. And now it coming to you hold your sword in front of you. Next second you see the dragon is dead. You win. You kill the fire creature. ( The sword is a legendary fire weapon { pike to earth, bow to air and stars to water } You killed the right creature with the right weapon that means all the creatures are dead.

If you take the pike.
You choose to take the sword. You take it take it turn it to see what it looks like. You see a sentence there wrote on the sword. It says, " You chose earth". You don't know what's the meaning. Anyway you carry it with you. With a few step the floor starts to shake. You try to run but your too late. the cave is falling down. In a moment you saw the T-rex. And now it coming to you. You hold your pike in front of you. Next second you see the T-rex is dead. You win. You kill the earth creature. ( The pike is a legendary earth weapon { sword to fire, bow to air and stars to water } You killed the right creature with the right weapon that means all the creatures are dead.

THE WINNER IS
RAYGEN
[Big quote removed.]

Bolded out words ,
Didn't he/she pick the pike though ? Not the Sword ?
I completely loved the utter randomness of this whole thing =D it was brilliant,

Reminded me of 'Alice in Wonderland' for some reason... lol