Brave Frontier Discussion

Dude...
I had higher expectations.
You need some good 4-6* star units.
Ciara 6* or Fiora 6*....Who would yall pick?
Ciara, idiot. XD

Jk, but really Ciara
I liked Fiora Leader skill, throwing soo much status alignments

Then i have Ciara Leader skill that gives 65% Atk to 4 elements....

Life is hard.
I don't care about Fiora, picke Ciara or else...8D
Rainbow team.
yoooooooo. look at these!!

http://www.amazon.com/Brave-Frontier-Sam...ds=samsung
Too bad they won't fit my tablet. :’(
Summoned Emilia. Ugh. Why me? :,(
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7* UNITS UNLEASHEDEDEDEDED!!!!!!!!
http://appinvasion.com/threads/behold-th...ed.258469/
HOLY SUPREME FLAME VARGAS

LS - Power of the Phoenix God
Increase attack of all fire units by 100% and boost HP by 30%

Extra Skill: Future of The Young Flame
[Dandelga] When equipped, boost all stats by 20% and increase damage in element weakness (50%)

BB - Flare Ride:
12 powerful combos fire element attack to all enemies (250%)

SBB - Brave Recevia:
14 powerful combos fire element attack to all enemies (500%) and greatly increase attack to all allies for 3 turns (110%)

UBB(Ultimate Brave Burst) - Fire Ignition:
24 massive combos fire element attack to all enemies (1000%) and reduce enemies' attack for 2 turns (80% reduce)
BC Cost: 25/20/50 BC

Lord: 6600 HP | 2400 attack | 2100 defense | 2000 recovery
Imp: 1700 HP | 680 attack | 360 defense | 360 recovery
Normal Hit Count: 10 (3 DC)

Take a look at that. What do you see? I see pure awesomeness!!!!!
I CALLED IT. UBB! I CALLED IT!
I thought about that when I was reading: "Stars called it. *sigh* And I thought Super Super Brave Burst was gonna make the cut" XD
SSBB seems too long....Let keep it UBB <3
Yeah its been released in JP a few days now. I've played raid battle with JP version and are they sick!
OMFG OMFG Hahshsjsjjsjssjwjdhshejdhwjsjsjejdjwkdjsiejdjejejsj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already new this, hmf. Smug

It takes a Miracle Soul Stone and some mechanixed elemental totem to evolve them apparently.
Well... looks like our theory was wrong.
Yeah I guess it was. Dat Atro ubb doe.
No...Look at Eze...Holy....
I did not get a chance to see Eze cause I skipped straight to Atro and Magress. Tongue_out

I'd make a sig of him for you. Wink
HELP!!

I can score the Winged Blaze Girl(?) from the Thunder Arena... BUT! the only downside is I have to stay up to 8.00AM to do so.

-Pros:

-I can get her and do Christmas! Grin

-Cons:

I'll be tired as f**k. Tired
8:00 A.M.? What time is it at your place now? 9:23 P.M.? Good grief, Maka. I don't know what you should do, TBH. If it means your physical well being-do it. XD You don't need a cold and be tired as f**k on Christmas, dude.
(Dec. 24, 2014  10:20 PM)Ken Wrote: 8:00 A.M.? What time is it at your place now? 9:23 P.M.? Good grief, Maka. I don't know what you should do, TBH. If it means your physical well being-do it. XD You don't need a cold and be tired as f**k on Christmas, dude.
Yeah it's 9.23 P.M. Thing is I've been waiting really long for the Thunder Arena to come back for a long time. Ughhhh! I'm so confused of what I should do now!
First you should see if Cerise is really all that worth it. If she is, then that's up to you. You gotta do your research, man. Only thing I got from that VA was a Thunder Shield. XD
(Dec. 24, 2014  10:29 PM)Ken Wrote: First you should see if Cerise is really all that worth it. If she is, then that's up to you. You gotta do your research, man. Only thing I got from that VA was a Thunder Shield. XD

She has blue hair... that's more than a good enough reason.

Man seriously? What rank are you? XD