Brave Frontier Discussion

They tried with the six star but no one really wanted him.

Down with crystals! All my units are near their max level. Why the hell do they need crystals for!
Let's just take tyem for now Alpha. Because lateer when a new unit comes we will probs be begging for crystals (at least I will) XD

Seriously though, I want SF!
Well I have no more, cause yet I still used them. Wish I could evolve Alyut, I can't because I evolved Deemo a while back and its taking forever to get materials.
Dual Blade God Eru is epic because I hear they are getting 6*. No pics released yet, so I doubt it. Weiss's, and Oboro's batch are also getting six stars soon (not soon XD)Still, no pics released.

Seria and Karl are confirmed by Ushi that they are getting 6*. Hopefully, next update will include those two.
Yeah and so is Grah. I've been keeping up with the news and Ushi Gaming Channel. Smile

Ziz just recently got his. Can't wait for these new units!
Me too! I will definitely have to defeat Karl now XD What did you use to defeat him? I need to know! I'll be getting Seria when FH ends.

Ushi is the best BF player I've seen out there. Ziz? What will Alim come up with now? I have a 5* Weiss just sitting there. At least I didn't fuse him away!
Woest units then when I faced Maxwell. XD
I'll PM you later with details on what to use. Smile
I got my Seria last FH? I was planning for Lugina, but ah well... toooooo many server problems.

Yeah, I love watching his videos. Haha me too! Plus mine is Anime, yessssh!
Mine too! Sometimes I just like to look at and admire my units...

Lugina, Paris and Tilith should get six stars too since all the other "mock units are. Plus, have heard about Trial .004 Cardes the Destroyer? Epic.
I haven't played BF in 4 days.

4!!
I can't take it...

Help..
(Nov. 26, 2014  6:42 AM)Neo Wrote: I haven't played BF in 4 days.

4!!
I can't take it...

Help..
Is it because you're blocked from Facebook?
Rin and Len <3
Now we just need Kaito.
And 5* Luka! Jk, we need Kaito. XD
Has anyone summoned Sphere Frog?
I summoned couple imps and bursts just too many jewels.
I've only summoned Vigor Imps, Crystals, and also too many jewels.
I've had Jewel overload.
Bruh 70% were like jewels.
ORNA WHERE ARE YOU
Major News!

Credit goes to Kaneki for formatting and description.

Brave Frontier publishers to file for IPO before 2014 ends:

CEO Hironao Kunimitsu has yet to reveal which country Gumi Inc will file it in; Brave Frontier series will be turned to an anime
Gumi wishes to go IPO before the year ends. Also, Brave Frontier may be an anime.

Gumi has been doing alright thanks to its current money-making Japanese role-playing game Brave Frontier. The title seems to be picking up lots of traction on the iOS and Android market based on recent stats from March; truth be told, collecting random party members and combating enemies Valkyrie Profile-style is fun.

With recent news, things are getting bigger for the Japan-based publisher. CEO Hironao Kunimitsu revealed during a panel at Startup Asia Singapore 2014 that Gumi plans to go for an Initial Public Offering by the end of 2014. However, he has yet to disclose which country he will file the IPO in. At this point in time, the company is stated to be worth around US$160 million; Kunimitsu did not state an exact figure, but said, “We’re not a cheap company.”

Gumi is planning to expand its RPG Brave Frontier beyond the smartphone; the company will launch a TV anime series based on the franchise. No animation or production studio has been announced for this upcoming project yet, though with the money it’s garnering from its RPG, it wouldn’t be a stretch to hire top-tier houses such as Production I.G and Madhouse Inc.

It doesn't end there!

It has been confirmed we will be getting 7* of the 6 heroes! There is no official news when they will be released, though, judging by how things are in the Japanese games, I can say it will be some time before Global gets them. Unless, they release them on both games at the same time like they did with the Miku event. Here is a image of what Eze might possibly look like as 7*:

[Image: HR8eMYj.png]

We are to be getting Crystal Nymp in the game soon... does that mean it'll be the material for 7? I don't know myself.

Will they be having a new form of BB? Mega Brave Burst (MBB) possibly? I don't know that either.

Let me know what you guys think of this news. Are you excited? Are they possibly pushing the game too far? Please leave a reply down below with your thoughts.
Sigh here we go

*unzip pants*
Are you excited!? 7*!! 7*!!!
SUBB? -slides to the left- 70 Godly hits ggwp?
That'd wouldn't be OP. XD
7* meh. Better end here. Units are clustered looking as it is.
But I can't complain if there's a Michele 7* <3

(Dec. 02, 2014  6:18 AM)Neo Wrote: ORNA WHERE ARE YOU

It only took 500+ gems in to get her.
In oracle, which is what I wanted anyways! ;D
Congrats Neo!!

Units niw do looked crushed up together, but they are cool though. 7*!!!!7!!!!
It looks like Lilith's 6*, or Nalmika. The ones that have a different base artwork.