Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!!

Beys For Sale! These are Mostly Metal Masters Beys! There is only 1 Zero G Bey For sale. There Are 2 Mint Condition Beyblades. PM Offers and PAYPAL Only
Beys-
~Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F
~Gravity Perseus Stamina 85DS (From RB7)
~Thunder Libra DF145BS (From Vortex Set)
~Thunder Lacerta WA130ES
~Twisted Tempo 145WD (Re Color)
~Thunder Leone GB145Bs
~2 Grand Cetus WD145RS
~Dark Wolf DF145FS
~Rock Aries ED145B
~Inferno Sagittario 145S
~Burn Wolf SW145WD
~Ray Striker D125CS (Good Condition)

[Image: snapshot-8.png]
[Image: snapshot-1.png]
[Image: snapshot-2.png]
I wish that I could buy some but I'm in Canada
Sorry Since it cost a lot to ship to other countries
How does that matter to you? You charge the shipping to the buyers... There is never any reason not to ship internationally.
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:06 AM)Ultra Wrote: How does that matter to you? You charge the shipping to the buyers... There is never any reason not to ship internationally.
But Im pretty sure if people buy a 5 dollar item, then pay like 15 dollars in Shipping

That can't be true... Where are you getting that rediculous number from? Also why would the price matter of the item matter. It costs me like £3 to ship a beyblade in a small packet internationally.
(Sep. 04, 2012  6:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: That can't be true... Where are you getting that rediculous number from? Also why would the price matter of the item matter. It costs me like £3 to ship a beyblade in a small packet internationally.
Okay Lets See, I have changed it to international and US now

You have to include a piece of paper with your name on it in the pictures.
dude might wanna take gaudrian off the list since youre trading it with me for dkd
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:27 PM)Neo blaster #1 Wrote: dude might wanna take gaudrian off the list since youre trading it with me for dkd
.......What are you talking about....?
i traded my dark knight dragooon for samurai leviser only with ds instead of q
Can Someone delete this thread.