World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! (/Thread-Brand-NEW-Samurai-Revizer-SA165Q-And-Other-MFB-Beyblades)

Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - bj3rdd - Sep. 03, 2012

Beys For Sale! These are Mostly Metal Masters Beys! There is only 1 Zero G Bey For sale. There Are 2 Mint Condition Beyblades. PM Offers and PAYPAL Only
Beys-
~Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F
~Gravity Perseus Stamina 85DS (From RB7)
~Thunder Libra DF145BS (From Vortex Set)
~Thunder Lacerta WA130ES
~Twisted Tempo 145WD (Re Color)
~Thunder Leone GB145Bs
~2 Grand Cetus WD145RS
~Dark Wolf DF145FS
~Rock Aries ED145B
~Inferno Sagittario 145S
~Burn Wolf SW145WD
~Ray Striker D125CS (Good Condition)

[Image: snapshot-8.png]
[Image: snapshot-1.png]
[Image: snapshot-2.png]

RE: MFB Beyblades & 1 Zero g Beyblade - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 03, 2012

I wish that I could buy some but I'm in Canada

RE: MFB Beyblades & 1 Zero g Beyblade - bj3rdd - Sep. 03, 2012

Sorry Since it cost a lot to ship to other countries

RE: MFB Beyblades & 1 Zero g Beyblade - Ultra - Sep. 04, 2012

How does that matter to you? You charge the shipping to the buyers... There is never any reason not to ship internationally.

RE: MFB Beyblades & 1 Zero g Beyblade - bj3rdd - Sep. 04, 2012

(Sep. 04, 2012  8:06 AM)Ultra Wrote: How does that matter to you? You charge the shipping to the buyers... There is never any reason not to ship internationally.
But Im pretty sure if people buy a 5 dollar item, then pay like 15 dollars in Shipping

RE: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - Ultra - Sep. 04, 2012

That can't be true... Where are you getting that rediculous number from? Also why would the price matter of the item matter. It costs me like £3 to ship a beyblade in a small packet internationally.

RE: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - bj3rdd - Sep. 04, 2012

(Sep. 04, 2012  6:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: That can't be true... Where are you getting that rediculous number from? Also why would the price matter of the item matter. It costs me like £3 to ship a beyblade in a small packet internationally.
Okay Lets See, I have changed it to international and US now

RE: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - pocketpulls - Sep. 04, 2012

You have to include a piece of paper with your name on it in the pictures.

RE: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - Neo blaster #1 - Sep. 08, 2012

dude might wanna take gaudrian off the list since youre trading it with me for dkd

RE: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - K!d Death - Sep. 08, 2012

(Sep. 08, 2012  4:27 PM)Neo blaster #1 Wrote: dude might wanna take gaudrian off the list since youre trading it with me for dkd
.......What are you talking about....?

RE: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - Neo blaster #1 - Sep. 09, 2012

i traded my dark knight dragooon for samurai leviser only with ds instead of q

RE: Brand NEW Samurai Revizer SA165Q!!! And Other MFB Beyblades!! - bj3rdd - Oct. 02, 2012

Can Someone delete this thread.